After ROTS is over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SomeGuy57
I'm just wondering, whats is going to happen to this KMC forum area after ROTS is out and everingthing is all over. What will become of this forum area? I know that after the movie is out we will chat about things we saw and things we wish we saw but what about after that. What will become of the Episode III KMC forum section?

Cowboyography
I fear that the bashing of ROTS will be never ending!

lucasfilm
YOURE A DUMBASS COWBOY!

cornponious
I would say it will suffer the same fate as the other star wars forums: CONTINUATION.

corn

SomeGuy57
I'd bet on that but continuation about what since there wont be any more Episode III stuff after the dvd comes out.

Morridini
Well, we will have the TV series to talk about. And who knows, perhaps Episode 7-9 will be made after all.

Silver Stardust
It will be just like any other section on KMC that is for a movie that's out and over and done with -- it will drastically slow down with a few loyal posters, and occasionally pick up for a little while.

Darth Subjekt
...i hate cowboys...

.:Space Opera:.
look at the LOTR forums and the matrix forums.....they suck and they dont really even talk about anything. i used to be a long time poster on the matrix forums untill the last movie came out and it sucked!

tlbauerle
Revolutions wasn't that bad...it fit in with the rest of the films and the ending is pretty decent.

Mist
perhaps they will release a special edition of ep 1 2 3 like to OT. then we can come back and talk more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.