WWE Day Of Reckoning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Decimator
i was thinking of gettin this game as i am a wwe and wrestling game fan but i know nothing of this game , does anyone here have the game and if so whats it like ? is it better than wrestlemania xix ? is it worth getting ??

Darth_Decimator
no-one ?????

ChickinMeat
all i was thinking is how can they release another wrestling game. its probably just me, but nearly all the recent wrester games ive played have been pretty similar.

smackdown was the favourite for my college common room.

Darth_Decimator
yeah they all are pretty much the same game but most times than not theres always some way that theyve improved with like different wrestlers , better graphics , different options and game modes & different story modes and whatnot , the last one for the gamecube was wrestlemania xix , while it was a good game there was no real one player championship mode where you work ya way to the title and defend it and that really pissed me off , the story mode in it was good for about 20 minutes but after that all i wanted to do was hop in a ring and have a bash u know , apparantley day of reckoning has one of the best story modes ever , thats y im asking for thoughts and opinions from anyone who has the game or has played the game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.