addicted to ebay!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
Ok, I joined ebay last month and i keep buying stuff!!! i lover ebay man!!! nyone else likes ebay??

btw, last item i bought was a digital cammara eek! !

Imperial_Samura
Can't say I have ever bought any thing there or felt the need to join, but one day perhaps. However I know a fair few people who do shop online, and I have always wondered what the big appeal is....

Clovie
i'm not on ebay messed
and i'm not addicted to buying messed

frodo34x
Last thing I bought was a soul Still hasnt arrived though.

Jackie Malfoy
I don't go on e-bay but I go on other sites and order stuff and it drives my dad crazy he thinks I am just wasting my money.I did not tell him that I ordered him a gift online.
Then he would take back what I said.Last time I went to e-bay I ordered something and it never came.So after taht I never went on there again.
I sure learned my leason!JM

WhiteEagle
Heh, it's easy to get addicted to ebay. It's the kind of thing that triggers impulse buying. You tend to find yourself buying things you'd never have thought of before visiting the site. I find it's a great place to pick up classic video games and stuff that I would normally never be able to track down. I don't buy much from it these days but I'm a fan of ebay.

ragesRemorse
I like having money, so i tend to stay away from E-bay. Especially since you are not guaranteed to get what you pay for.

Mr Zero
I have spent 5 thousand pounds on ebay this year alone.

I was doing ok till i found out you could get drugs and hookers in the adult section.

SlipknoT
The Last and only thing I bought of E-Bay was a Jason Mask

jacleflur
I just bought 12 episodes of Fraggle Rock on DVD for a Christmas Present....I cannot wait to get it!!!

I am addicted to EBay as well, I have bought so much stuff...half of it I don't need though!

Jacleflur

MornGlory
I already started a thread like this.... grrrr

o well... I love Ebay too!!! its so evil evil face and addicting

I have bought so much cool stuff on their from around the world

(ive been an ebay member fro 3 yrs now)

Imperial_Samura
How easy is shopping on ebay? It sounds kind of interesting.... so is it fully reliable and easy to use?

MornGlory
it is reliable - and safe
and if you dont get your items or someone doesnt pay for something you are selling then you can fill out this form that gets the money back to you

Imperial_Samura
Sounds pretty good. Perhaps I should have a punt.... though I am confident I will avoid the addiction that plagues many (sure of it, what being a poor uni student and all wink

moonwalker741
ebay rocks, i bought a guitar, still hasnt come yet...i'm gonna go email the guy

frodo34x
Can anyone help me with my eBay souls troubles? Im trying to make an army of souls and not one i have bid for has come yet

Silver Stardust
I haven't actually bought anything for myself on ebay...I have an account but have only used it once because my friend needed something she saw on there but her parents wouldn't let her have an ebay account. I hardly ever even go on there though, I only use it to look up stuff for costumes.

lil bitchiness
Am I the only one that sees the evil that is ebay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.