Cameos - WHo do you want ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
ok so i;ve been somewhat dissappointed so far with this season but the last episode wasnt that bad but next week there havin wally west on there...the fastest man alive.... and form what i say the kid who played him looked perfect for the part and the writers do a good job with his personalty..you know checkin out the chicks and bein a smart ass...this one episode could make up for alot of the bad eps if its as good as it looked

for people who dont know who wally west is he's The Flash...

BloomBabyGirl
duh hes tyhe flash stick out tongue i hope season 4 picks up tto

The Unknown
It's not Wally West, it's going to be Bart Allen (Kid Flash).

Samurai Guy
This all could have been posted in the season four discussion thread, but that is okay.

I think everyone is disappointed with the show thus far.

wuTa
your right...if mods want to merge it im not gonna care...i thought this would get more replies...i didnt want to clog up the season 4 thread but i was obviously wrong.

it better not be barry allen....wally west was kid flash not barry allen....allen didnt get his powers until he was an adult

NateDawgNT
its not kid flash - its Impulse - bart allen - thats who it is... he does however have the id of barry allen and wally west

The Unknown
I'm not.

wuTa
tell me your joking......i was so pumped up to see the flash not impulse

wuTa
my bad i guess bart allen is known as impulse and changes his name to kid flash (well at least in the comics)...but west was still the 1st kid flash so go figure.....i dont know why there using bart allen..i guess coz he;s the youngest of the flash family but to me it dont make sense...if this a young superman than they should use west as kid flash or even a young barry allen or jay garrick ..if you think about the timeline it dont make sense

Magee
wow, Flash in smallville... That is an awsome idea. I wonder if we will be seeing more DC characters, perhaps even more JLA comrads.

And Wally West did get his powers as a teen. It was when he met Barry Alen (the Flash). The same accident happened to Wally that happened to Barry. He also founded the Teen Titans. Possible future characters there eh.

wuTa
i know..west founded the teen titans with robin....i just thought it was weird they used bart allen instead of west but the episode was so good it didnt really matter who they used...well it kinda did

at the end clark asked bart what he was gonna do and bart said travel the world,see if there was anymore peole like them and maybe start a club or a league..and as you pointed out west co-founded the titans not bart but thats kind of nitpicking

VenomVA
Great EP!!!

Rhino
i just saw the episode today! (city tv) its so freakin awesome, great ending!

Samurai Guy
It was good.

David Duchovony
Well I would love to see the two future heroes and rivals on screen. They are parallels of each other, the superpowered alien farmboy from the country and the rich playboy apt in many forms of martial arts from the city. What do you think?

Samurai Guy
Clark is supposed to be in the new Batman movie. His name is on the cast list. T. Welling as Kent. wink

Shadow_King
nope bruce wayne will not make an appearance in the show.

Samurai Guy
It is a good idea, and I believe it has been talked about somewhere in this forum

Shadow_King
yep and the people have said bruce wayne will not be in it. it will intefere with the movie.

Abbita
it would be cool if he was droolio

Shadow_King
yep. and most likely the only reason bruce wayne would be thier is too buy out lex and take lex corp.

Abbita
or to..erm...just...erm...

idea!!

why cant it be that (and i know jack shite about batman) his company people come to investigate the meteor rocks because they are all sciency people and bruce wayne just happens to stop by to supervise it and he meets clark in some strange way and it all stems from there eek!

Shadow_King
well i guess that could work. but i like that hes buying out luthor corp and hes gonna demolish the plant in smallville and pave his way for some thing that doesnt require employment. and then clark tries to convince him and then it becomes this whole 2 part episode.

Samurai Guy
I said "Bruce could be a former student of Excelsior Prep, the school Lex went to. He was crossing though Smallville on his way to ... wherever... and stopped in to say hi."

Shadow_King
What the hell Sam g. i think he never went to a prep school i think he got special studies???

Samurai Guy
Yeah, but Lex killed his parents at the age of 13... but that was changed for Smallville. It is just a thought, Shadow King. Just a thought.

Shadow_King
lex didnt kill his parents at the age of 13

Samurai Guy
In the ACTUAL Superman series... like comic wise... yes, he did.

kanis
alien In all the comics I have read Bruce wayne did meet Clark in smallville.

Shadow_King
oh cool. so maybe bruce does meet clark in season 5.

VenomVA
would be nice to see Bruce in there smile

Shadow_King
yes it would be.

Samurai Guy
He should be one of Lex's old classmates, or maybe somebody he meets on a business trip. It would be really easy to write him in... just give him connections to Lex.

Mr Parker
it would be pretty cool however if they could get wonder woman make a guest appearance as diana.

Samurai Guy
That would be great!

Or the rest of the Justice League (since Flash has been there)

pr1983
i'd like to see wayne, though he'd be in his twenties wouldnt he? he'd be batman already?

Samurai Guy
Yeah, I think so. What is the age difference between the two?

pr1983
dunno, but id say its only a few years

Samurai Guy
Maybe. Clark is supposed to be 17 or 18 in the current season, so I would say Brucey should be about 21 or so.

David Duchovony
AHA I knew Bruce was older!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2705113#post2705113

Samurai Guy
So he would be about Lex's age?

Makes my idea even better.

pr1983
yeah, i'd love to see bats in the show, would be a nice tie in for the movie also

Shadow_King
ya i think bats would be older than clark and around the same age of lex.

eleveninches
Which DC comics character would you love to see make a guest appearence in smallville??

eleveninches
I'd really like to see bruce wayne in an episode. (maybe in a buissness deal with lex).

It would be good to see a young hal jordan (maybe just as his father dies in the plane crash)

Samurai Guy
That was kind of my idea... only they were old school buddies. It would be easiest to fit Bruce in I think, considering him and Lex are both billionaire industrialists.

Good thread idea, by the way! swank

Shadow_King
well actually lex has a multi millionaire industry while bruce has a billionaire industry.

eleveninches
Sorry, I didnt see the other thread embarrasment

eleveninches
I always thought that in the DC comics, clark spent the majority of his teenage years in the future with the legion in the 30th century.

eleveninches
Do you think it would spoil the show if they introduced loads of alien villains from the comics (darkseid, braniac, doomsday etc...).

What do you think?

Samurai Guy
I asked Tex to merge them together.. THANKS TEX! happy

No worries, 11

eleveninches
I liked the episode that had christopher reeve as the scientist who tells clark of the destruction of krypton and of his true heritage.

MornGlory
I think Ronald Reagan should make an appearance

Samurai Guy
It would be kind of cool if they could fit Brainiac in there somehow

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zod4Life
The Eradicator would be cool to see.

smoker4
Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Eradicator would be cool to see.

smile

or bruce wayne, either would be good smokin'

Zod4Life
I like Bruce Wayne too and he'd also be cool to see.I wonder who they would get to portray his character?Since Clark is going to become Superman in season 5,we're going to be seeing alot of costumed heroes on the show.

pr1983
I like Bruce Wayne too and he'd also be cool to see.I wonder who they would get to portray his character?Since Clark is going to become Superman in season 5,we're going to be seeing alot of costumed heroes on the show.

i still doubt clark will be superman in season 5, he still hasnt got all his powers, and is way too young...

and bruce would be clarks age about now, so he'd be off learning his trade... he's be nowhere near being batman...

the flash was in it... personally i'd like to see wonder woman, but lois' personality is too similar in the show...

a green lantern would be sweet though...

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by pr1983
i still doubt clark will be superman in season 5, he still hasnt got all his powers, and is way too young...

and bruce would be clarks age about now, so he'd be off learning his trade... he's be nowhere near being batman...

the flash was in it... personally i'd like to see wonder woman, but lois' personality is too similar in the show...

a green lantern would be sweet though...
totally agree, but for all we know the show could come back and moved ahead a few years...(dumb, but possible)

pr1983
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
totally agree, but for all we know the show could come back and moved ahead a few years...(dumb, but possible)

anythings a possibility... though we need to see who was in the ship...

smoker4
anythings a possibility... though we need to see who was in the ship...

I'm hoping its the eradicator but could be a zod like evil kryptonian?

pr1983
Originally posted by smoker4
I'm hoping its the eradicator but could be a zod like evil kryptonian?

maybe, though in context eradicator could be evil...

clark doesnt get the stones in time, so jor-els plan b (eradicator) is sent to unite the stones...

smoker4
maybe, though in context eradicator could be evil...

clark doesnt get the stones in time, so jor-els plan b (eradicator) is sent to unite the stones...

Yeah that would be excellent

TWelling4Ever
yes

Zod4Life
I hope that they change their minds and have Bruce Wayne appear in season 5 of Smallville.And then have that spin off series Gotham like they orignally planned.

Batman deserves just as much attention as Superman.

Mainstream
I hope that they change their minds and have Bruce Wayne appear in season 5 of Smallville.And then have that spin off series Gotham like they orignally planned.

Batman deserves just as much attention as Superman.

more so...what about Clark goes to the circus and meets a 5 year old Dick Grayson?

Zod4Life
If that was a sarcastic remark,I have one thing to say.......WHATEVER.

joser23
u know wut id like! id like that clark go to gothic city batman's town and meet him, but i'll keep dreaming sad

Shadow_King
wow a lot of people would like too see bruce wayne in the film... like what's his motivation for going to smallville... is he gonna like buy out lex or build a company their???

Zod4Life
Bruce Wayne is waaaaaayyyyyyy richer than Luthor could ever hope to be!

joser23
jjajajajajaj not that richer but bruce wayne is a born hero not like our friend lex whos evil!!! mad

BOPRecruit 16
without a doubt, i would love and just die to see a young bruce wayne appear on smallville! *squee* also, to see the individual members of the justice league appear in one episode or another down the line. not all at once, of course. the jla i'm thinking of is the main seven from the animated series.

crazylozer
I think it'd be cool if some kinda accident happened in Metropolis while clark was there, and as he's figuring out a way to save the day, some of the early members of the justice league show up, including flash/bart/whoever he's supposed to be.

Darth Macabre
I really really want to see Kyle Rayner on the show. Not necessarily with his ring, just him in general.

Silverstein
i voted for Bruce Wayne to cameo in the show...
a way to introduce him(cameo):

clark walks in and Bruce is playing chess with Lex...and then later bruce leaves, clark could ask why he was here, and lex could say something about Wayne enterprises and luthercorp designing something ( but bruce only intends to use this new invention as new bat-gear.) that would be amazing.

id also like to see hal jordan...some accident happens, bart shows up with someone, clark shakes the new guys hand and notices the green ring.

Jedi Priestess
for 673,946th time it has been verified and confirmed that Bruce Wayne will never make an pearance on SMVL.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
for 673,946th time it has been verified and confirmed that Bruce Wayne will never make an pearance on SMVL.

so what

Jedi Priestess
roll eyes (sarcastic) so quit wishing for it

Uber_Jedi
Other: I want to see an epic battle between Clark and Neo or Martha Stewart.

Draco69
Wonder Woman. A beautiful kickass feminist Amazon disguised A mousy, shy foreign exchange student from Themyscira with a weird accent and even weirder bracelets. She's been sent to America as a spy to investigate Lex Luthor's aims on Themyscira

Jedi Priestess
Well you will get something close. They have an episode titled Vengence that has a character called Avenging Angel coming up.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman. A beautiful kickass feminist Amazon disguised as a mousy, shy foreign exchange student from Themyscira with a weird accent and even weirder bracelets. She's been sent to America as a spy to investigate Lex Luthor's aims on Themyscira

Nice plot, Draco69. I could imagine it a very interesting episode. And I could see her and Lois verbally going at it too, lol.

May-la-laCK
I think it that Super Women i think that is Linda Danvers cause that would be cool since theres a superman and superwomen etc. I also heard that Bruce Wayen. They do not want a young Bruce Wayen on the show so i have heard haha1eye

Femi32
Clark is suddenly engulfed by a beam that disintergrates him on contact. Then, a dark figure walks over his ashes and laughs while faint traces of energy fade from his eyes. Clark, suddenly wakes up from his nightmare and is bound by an alloy that even he cannot break. Then, the menacing figure from his dream proceeds to give Clark an offer he cannot refuse. devil

Smallville
Originally posted by May-la-laCK
I think it that Super Women i think that is Linda Danvers cause that would be cool since theres a superman and superwomen etc. I also heard that Bruce Wayen. They do not want a young Bruce Wayen on the show so i have heard haha1eye

We've talked about Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Whos_Pete
Random: I've never realised just how weird Lex looks

May-la-laCK
haha...well i have changed my mine i dont think superwomen should be on smallville i think peter parker should.
Cause if you think about Batman doesnt have any powers and he isnt young when he wants to become Batman. So if they put a young Bruce Wayne he would just be a guy like any other person. So it wouldnt be all that interesting if you ask me. But if it was peter parker it would be so cool. Cause he acctually has powers not like Batmanblowup

Smallville
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Random: I've never realised just how weird Lex looks

As a nutjob, yeah. He looks weird.

Click Here... he looks different with hair

Femi32
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman. A beautiful kickass feminist Amazon disguised A mousy, shy foreign exchange student from Themyscira with a weird accent and even weirder bracelets. She's been sent to America as a spy to investigate Lex Luthor's aims on Themyscira
thumb up

LordFear
Bruce should definately play a cameo on there. Those wo have so much history together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.