Captain Marvel vs. Quazar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Remember Quazar. He rocks.

Maestro
Don't both of them use the nega bands, but while quasar has not really used them to their full potential, cap marvel can, which would lead me to think captain marvel is stronger.

Maelstrom
Ohhh. Well, Captain Marvel died and Quazer was tourtured to death or something. We need some experts on the bands. I think they do the users will.
Like ya said though C.M. had that and thier power. What i was wondering is if Quazers departure and return had made a sig.

Maestro
http://www.quantumzone.org/behind_the_scenes/everything_quantum-bands.html

ScarletSpider
Quasar uses the QUANTUM bands, C.M. uses the NEGA bands.

Quasar utilizes energy, with which he can make constructs, quantum bubbles, tubes, and many more, varying in degrees of complexity. He can drain energy too.

CM utilzes energy as well, particularly photonic energy, light particles. He can use this to tap into, control and absorb other forms of energy. He can create shields with this, fly, energy blasts and many more. As they are energy based, they are hard to define, he has been seen preforming many astounding acts.

They both have Cosmic Awareness

CM gets his energy from light, which he constantly absorbs. Quasar can suck up as much of his energy as he wants, and it won't do anything, as Marv would readily be taking in more. There is a limit to Quasar's ability to drain energy, so after awhile he'd just have to stop and try a new tactic.

I'd say it goes to Marv, after seeing some of his awe inspiring acts. Q is no slouch, but Marv has taken down harder opponents.

crazyspinz
wich CM? cuz if its genis vel he wins, im not to sure about the other ones

ScarletSpider
Genis would win. I think Mar-Vell would win as well. Phyla is probably a bit too impetuous and new to the roll. Photon, Monica Rambeau who once used the name...I'm not sure about. She can transform into light energy from any part of the spectrum, so Quasar might actually be able to absorb her.

Krissy Von Doom
Of the two I like Quasar better but I think Mar Vell would win. Q was trained by Shield but Vell was a Kree soldier with more battle experience. Although there are a couple of things that would also tip it in Q's favor; one, he's already beaten four other former protectors of the universe; two, while Mar Vell needed the help of the Avengers to defeat the universal menace he was assigned to battle (Thanos), Q defeated his assigned universal threat (Maelstrom) by himself.

And referring to the post that there's a limit to how much energy the Q-bands can absorb, the limits of the bands actually haven't been established - the closest is when Q absorbed Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, Q only stopped because... well... it's infinite.

muffin man
got to be quasar the name captain marvel wields bad luck

ScarletSpider
Photonic power is pretty much infinite as well

K3VIL
Captain Marvel III aka Genis-Vell, son of the first Captain Mar-Vell, is probably stronger than his father, he has show great feats of superhuman strenght, as going toe to toe with the Maestro, aka evil incarnation of Hulk, he has show to be able to teleport, flight at warp speeds, and fire bolts of energy of great power, and he possess a great control over his powers, Quasar on the other hand is the Marvel Green Lantern, but onestly i give this to Genis, he's more fun, and anyway stronger.

Wonder Man
I think once Carol achieves better directional moves that she would stand a chance against Quazar.
Most likely occurrence is Quazar uses some healing light on himself that he can derive from the Vishanti's practices and turns Carol inside out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.