have u ever met a celeb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

summergirl
have u ever met a celeb before. i've met a few like johnny depp at a resteraunt with his wife and elijah wood at a shoe store in l.a.

TIFF! rolling on floor laughing

eggmayo
I met a bbc newsreader, and I think I saw Stephen King on the isle of wight... but im in england, where celebrities are few and far between.

billylover
yeah im in england as well. iv seen some celebs in panto and one guy from coronation street at alton towers. lol!

Deathblow
Couple. Mostly musicians;

El Hefe, the fat bassist from NOFX
Slayer (whole band)
Therion (whole band)
Jonathan Davis and Reggie 'Fieldy' Arvizu from Korn
The dude from Puddle Of Mudd, the singer. Waste of time.
Pharrell Williams
Ross Robinson, a big producer
Marky Chavez (lead vox for Adema)

Also I got Ethan Hawke to sign my backpack in a shoe store, and I talked to Brendan Fraser's driver in LA. Don't know if that counts.

Sybil
uhh^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i like your sig,i like michlle rodrigiez

Emma718
i have met Delta Goodrem..australian singer (she just turned 20)

Sybil
...............I met John Cougar Mellencamp

here is a photo:

http://sr-71.defcon1.org/~mellencamp/Memorabilia/Magazines/cougmus.jpg

MornGlory
met Aaron Lewis and Faith Hill

what a combo... they shoud do a duet --- why, not - Tim McGraw and Nelly did a duet - and that was horrid!!! puke

paulwalkersgirl
I have met: Aussie singer/actress Delta Goodrem big grin
2003 Australian Idol winner Guy Sebastian eek!
Australian Idol hosts Andrew G & James Mathison
Aussie guitarist/instrumentalist Tommy Emmanuel
Aussie Tony Barber stick out tongue

MornGlory
^^ so in other words... yawn

ladygrim
i met...........................no one sad

eleveninches
i met...ME!

Sybil
yeppers...but for some reason they keep playing it on the radio non stop mad

ladygrim
no expression

Clavis
droolio

jnolan
ive met a bunch but i dont know how, i live near d.c. but have never met a politician, let's see, ive met drew carey, regis philbin leo dicap. (disney world's animal kingdom opening) macho man randy savage (airport) Pharrell Williams (concert) big ahhhnold (fitness thing on the mall in DC like 10 yrs ago) and some others that i cant recall at this time now, back to what i was doin beer ahhhh beer

Elektra_lover
I've met Miriaha Carey. What a b*tch.

Mr Parker
Yeah I got my picture taken with Gil gerard and Erin Grey from Buck Rogers in the 25th century from a convention they were at once.I also got to talk with Gary Sandy from WKRP IN CINCINNATTI after a play of his that he was in once after wards.I also got to talk with mark Goddard from LOST IN SPACE once.also got to meet Walter Koening-checkove from star trek.

Mr Parker
really? tell us all about it. big grin

DebbyG
I've met a few, most are really crap cheesy celebs:

Noel Edmonds
Roy Barraclough (was in Coronation Street)
Trude Mostue (Vets In Practice)
Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue/Brides Of Destruction)
Abi Titmus
Dan someone from Pop Idol (ok, he's not a celebrity)

CrazyInLove
I haven't met anyonesad Except myselfsmile LOL... I plan on being an celeb one day!

Rebecca

Dazzler619
I didn't really talk to him but I did see Chris Rock in Virgin Records in New York 1 time.

Ronny
i met Jayme Ralph ( the drummer of portiko) and he signed my cd :ekk:

CrazyInLove
I would LOVE to meet Colin Farrell, Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortenson, Usher, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith, Jennifer Aniston, Kaley Cuoco, Sandra Bullock, Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellweger, Nicole Kidman, Bradly Cooper, Halle Berry, Raven Symmone, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Lindsey Lohan, Amy Davidson, Merrin Dungey, Beyonce Knowles, Angelina Jolie, Okay - the list could keep goin but I think u get the picturewink

Wolfie
I've met Dr. Demento and Penn & Teller.

majesticma
I have met Kim Cattrell Sean Bean Kate Beckingsdale Rhona Mitra

Miranda Otto Russell Crow Peta Wilson Kiera Knightly Michael Caine

to name a few . Yes I have the autographs

Scarpa
Does a local Newscaster count?

ChazBabe
i suppose it would?

CrazyInLove
What newscastor did ya meet??

Rebecca

saliorsaturn101
no but one can only hope

jnolan
majestic you met both kiera knightley and kate beckinsale, thats what i call luck, they are both my tru loves haha

CrazyInLove
LOL.. hey jnolan do you have any autographs from Kiera or Kate? reason I ask is because I have both of their contact addresses and so I thought that maybe I could give them to you if you like to contact them for a autograph or something...

Rebecca

XxAdamantiumxX
I didnt meet anyone, but my sister met the lead singer with all the gold teeth from Juvenille( rap/r&b music) then she say floyd maryweather(sp?) and ludacris

annu
Hendrik Sal-Saller, Jaagup Kreem, Eda-Ines Etti, 'Nexus', Tanel Padar, 'Meie Mees', .. confused
Ah.. Never mind..They're from Estonia............ wacko

xLiNdS x 622x
i've met Pierre from Simple Plan at a concert 2 years ago (he was just walkin around at warped tour and he approached me and said hey can i have your autograph?..it was funny..i got a hug!), the backstreet boys, britney spears, and nsync when i was 6, a bunch of sports ppl like john kitna, the whole lady bearcats team and cheerleaders, and my best friends dad is Ickey Woods, thats about it but this year i plan to meet all of Blink 182, Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley, and some other ppl i cant remember..

hbanana
I sat behing Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon at a movie last year. It was surreal

Sex_kitten
I met a couple celebs. shifty

I don't want to mention names, but I have drooled all over some.

Yummy.... lovelove

texas-killah
I met Cypress Hill at the 'Penz Hotel' in Innsbruck (Tyrol) and Ben Harper!!!!!

sk8stuff09
hmm....I met Henry Thomas (that kid that played the boy in E.T.), i met matt damon on the set of a movie i got to see be made, i briefly met penelope cruz, i saw moby the bald singer on the streets of new york, i met tony hawk, bob burnquiet (the pro skaters), thats about it...but its alot

Miss_Faye
Yeppers...I've meet Angie Jolie,Richard Gere, Tom Cruise, Salem Hayek and Keanu Reeves. I love my job. smile

KillTheLight
where do you work?

Miss_Faye
Paramount Pictures, I'm a Make Up artist when ever needed. And their Sect.

Miss_Faye
KA BOOM!!! eek!

KillTheLight
wow thats pretty cool, so were you like a makeup artist for those celebs you mentioned you met or did you just happens to see them around the place you work at?

Miss_Faye
Yeppers I was their makeup artist ^.^

KillTheLight
That is mad cool raver I'm so jealous

Miss_Faye
teheheheh cute

speiderman
I once met Tim Russert.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.