New year - Partying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Ah one of the greatest excuses ever to go out and get drunk at some crazy parties....celebrating another shitty new year huh?

Yours truley is hosting one bitching party, the 2nd annual Disc-meister new year party. Party starts at 6, at about 11.30 we go downtown for the contdown and pick up some chick-ingtons and hit back to my house for another solid night of partying.

What you guys all doing?

pennyroyal
im not doin anything sad

Discos
oh what a bummer dude, how can you not be doing something. I know some pretty f*cked up loser geeky people who are celebrating new year even by playing monopoly if need be,

pennyroyal
ahh well

shellie
not sure what im doing yet....it changes year to year .

Discos
I must go out and search for a suitable target to kiss when the clock strikes 12! This year I totally made a mistake lol,

summergirl
im going to greece to visit some family during new years.

TIFF!

shaber
http://bb.bbboy.net/moods/sad3.gif

http://bb.bbboy.net/moods/sad3.gif

Discos
ah greece, lovely place to go get cheap drink and take home. May I suggest you get some Ouzo.

Damn I will ***** slap anyone back to the stone age if they are on here during new years midnight.

dave123
I'm playing monopoly embarrasment

just kidding, i'm off into London to see what I can find zorro

Discos
ah Nation's capital........god damn right man!

i would so love to have a new year in amsterdam, I would end up marrying my dog or something, hah.

summergirl
im not old enough to drink in greece(u have to b 18 & im 17) or in th united states so its going to be realy dull.

TIFF!

dave123
I'm a Londonder anyway, but I'm going into central london happy

Discos
yeah I would hate to stay in most parts of the states, over 21's for drinking, screw that.

i am 16 but have been experiencing the pub and club life for almost 2 years now.

Me and my friends are going to Ibiza in summer, I'm gonna rock out with my cock out...oh yeah!!

dave123
laughing out loud I'm 16, and last summer me and my mates planned to go clubbing in Ibiza or somewhere...

then we saw how much it would cost cry

Abra
Where's Ibiza?

I'm plan on getting royally wasted for New Years. It doesn't matter if it's wine coolers or whiskey, I'm getting wasted. drunk

Discos
yeah I know it was a huge kick in the teeth lol. Luckily me and my friends (except one) is working and make decent wage.

Last new years I drank alot of booze and ended up with this girl in a sauna......big mistake.

dave123
don't bother with a hotel, just sleep on the beach stick out tongue

Discos
we're crashing 4 of us into a 3 bed room. take turns kipping on the lilo. lol.

Darth Sauron
Or find somebody who will take you back to their place

score wink

rajah kalantiaw
i'll be in a third world country getting wasted. discos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.