YOU DECIDE WHO WINS!!! (A new Mandos idea)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
I'm tired of seeing threads with a fighting subject (ex: Legolas vs Aragorn Neo vs Gandalf etc...) so here's a thread that will regroup it all.
YOU decide the characters who are going to fight eachother and YOU describe how it's going to end. YOU HAVE THE POWER

For example, who would win between Aragorn and Boromir?
It would be pretty close but in the end, Aragorn will win. Their swords will hit eachother until Narsil brakes the other blade. Then Boromir will throw the part of his sword that is still in is hand and hit Aragorn in the guts. But he survives and cuts Boromir's head off saying:
Asta la vista, baby!

eezy45
It's Hasta... not Asta...

and the idea of this thread isn't really new, its like merging those VS threads twith the FIGHT! thread.

shadowy_blue
We can do this in this thread: Fight!

That thread has already reached some several pages, you can do whomever characters you want to fight with each other, and you can describe how their fight would be like.

Pretty much the same thing that this thread is about, only that one was made first and have already been established with a couple of pages and several replies.

eezy45
right, that was what I was implying to say stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
LOL..eezy, I didn't see your post before I posted mine.

We cross-posted. wink

Mandos
I maintain that it's a good idea.
What about new? I know it's not new, but the fact that FIGHTING and VS are together makes it original and practical. Now, instead of havein 30000 threads about "Who would win", it can all be stuck in here.

So stop putting down my thread eezy, or otherwise don't write in it! stick out tongue

eezy45
I know that, I just said you expressed it better than I did smile

Hi btw smile

shadowy_blue
Hey..smile

LOL..Mandos..I'm done explaining. laughing out loud Do what you want. Just pray that Raz wouldn't merge this to the other thread or something. stick out tongue

*done being formal* shifty

Mandos
Anyway, I read the firght forum and nobody describes the fights, which in this thread I explain

eezy45
It's easier to make a mod close it than to make a whole forum stop posting in it. stick out tongue

Mandos
Raz is cool. He'll understand

Mandos
Right thanxs

Mandos
I don't want you to stop writting, but understand. I'm trying to make NEW threads with NEW subjects.
And there's hundreds of threads in this forum., It happens that sometimes I make a mistake by making one with the same subject as another.

Discos
hey didnt I have a celebrity deathmatch style thread for that?

Sicky666
No one will win when the stars are right, then they will rise up from the pacific, then you know I was right and beat yourself 'cause you didn't listen...

Anyway, Boromir couldn't win 'cause he is weak...

Darth Sauron
You can take that many arrows?
You can retake osgiliath?
You can have a kickass red beard?

Discos
no no and......yeeess smile

ha Boromir is weak, *slaps chops*

Sicky666
He sure is weak as he died so soon....

Even Sauron wouldn't stand a chance against Them... No one would...

rohanspear543
No hes not weak everyone in middle earth would be corrupted by the ring if left alone with it for even awhile accept maybe for Sam and Aragorn.

Thrain
Boromir isn't weak, first of all he got jumped by a Pu**y with a bow....and after that look on the floor , you see all those dead uruk ai that boromir did. He is awesome! and his speach that he said to aragorn wen he was dieing was pretty cool u have to admit (the one in my signature) and the inkeeper is right u see how he took those three blunt ass arrows, and he took back arrows and he has an awesome red beard...DO YOU? no...u don't....maybe u do i have no clue but after reading this change your mind about....buddy boromir

Mandos
I half agree with you. He is cool, buthe is weak.

Thrain
Well.....i half agree with you hes only half weak!

Sicky666
Compared to other beings he is very, very weak....

Raz
For the sake of QA, I'm closing this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.