Can we put it behind us now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Okay we all know what happened to the Batman movies. A telling sign would be popping in an old VHS copy of 'Batman and Robin' and seeing previews for Free willy 3 and advertisements for toys.

Basically what happened: they came, it got ruined, its over, move on.

Is there anyway we can look past this now, or is it still to soon? I mean the seriels are terrible, but they are fun to watch if your a Batman fan. Do you guys think you can do the same with the movies? There is nothing we can do about it now.

There will never be a comic adaptations that wil satisfy everybody, and I mean 100% everybody.

Think the TAS pleased everybody? Go and read reviews any where on the internet.

Saying things like:

The show is too dark

Why is his jaw so big?

There was no Harley quinn in the Comic books, WTF????

SpyCspider
hahahahahah when i first watched TAS, i dind't like the jaw either.....the rest of his body looked fine but then the face, it's like a friggin box--90 degree angles and everythin...

Got over it eventually and loved the series like most people.

Bat Dude
TAS was kool, but I think people should impeach "Batman and Robin" and start over from Returns or Forver(most likely Returns) This is off topic but Batman Begins should not start all over! BATMAN was great we don't need another beginning story!

DirectorFitz
Actually it isn't off topic...It's a Batman forum, not a Batman Begins Forum

wuTa
actually tim burton made it a point to make batman where he is in the middle of his career...i like that there showing bruce wayne beofre he;s batman...everyone knows about his parents and he took a vow but besides mask of phantasm the movies/cartoons/ or even comics really dont talk about him between the time his parents die and the time he becomes batman

Joker1237
MMMM NAHHHHH, I never get over it, I wasted about a hour of my life watching a so called film called Batman and Robin. I never will get over it.

As for the TAS. It was good, IT DID not please Evey one , I give it that.

But it please most Bat fans.
There were some downs and outs in the show. IE Joker no lips.

But over all it was great, and came out with some great shows.

Laughing Fish
Christmas with the Joker
Heart of Ice(And it gave Freeze a orgin story)
the Grey Ghost.
Twoface 1 and 2.
Feet of Clay 1 and 2
The cat and the Claw

Who can forget these shows??? They rock. Like I said some of them were bad, but most were good.

OB1-adobe
I am not saying I hated TAS, I totally freaking love it. I love Justice League!

I'm just saying these things are going to come and go. Hopefully we can look back at it and laugh one day instead of cringing.

I don't hear anybody cringing over: "Robin, hand me the can of
bat-shark repellent"

Actually, I don't think we can get over it. Forget I made this topic

Joker1237
forget and forgive, if you give me the head of Joel Schumacher. Bring his head on a plate and all is forgiving lol.

OB1-adobe
found this interview with Shumacher, He talks a little bit about batman and what happened. He basically states it was the studios fault, but he takes full resposibility.

I'm not really defending the man, but it might make look at things differrntly.

http://www.moviehole.net/news/1667.html

Hegemon875
Besides the comics of course TAS is the most definitive portrayal of Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.