Ep.3 figs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Here's the ep;3 galactic heroes wave.

jango fatt
dqsds

jango fatt
xx

jango fatt
dd

jango fatt
sdsd

jango fatt
I think they're really stupid.

Grievous_90210
um then why did you post them?
and the gg one is kinda cool

Sith Master X
Yes they are. no expression

Grievous_90210
and why did u say they were cool

jango fatt
Because i wanted the people who like galactic heroes figures to see them;

Grievous_90210
they should be finger puppets

Sith Master X
They sort of look like it. lol

musashi_sw
lOl
lQl

LandoSpeeder
It kind of looks like he's going to a football game with his big finger. laughing out loud

jedijunky1138
I don't know..... I kinda like these things. They get younger kids involved in Star Wars.

vorphalack
Not every piece of merchandise is made to appeal to the fat, stinky, 35 year old collector/fanboy, y'know. Just because its not something that appeals to you personally doesn't make them any less deserving of being posted....

I wouldn't buy them, but its interesting to see how they are taking pretty dark characters like Palpatine and such and translating them to a younger audience.

-V.

jedijunky1138
Hey Who you callen stinky? laughing

SomeGuy57
LOL laughing laughing

musashi_sw
ehjauheuiaheuiaheaiuheiulaughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
]

BAILY
I personally think that the Galactic Heroes series of figures are a hoot. Sure they are kiddish. But I like them. I got all the AOTC ones. And I will get all the ROTS ones too. They are just plain fun. Not dumb repacks, with one new accessory or color change, like what Hasbro does with the rest of the Star Wars line of toys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.