The Gift by Alison Croggon - v.cool books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash23
The Gift is the first part of the Pellinor series by Australian author Alison Croggon, it's kind of Tolkeinesque and very good. Has anybody else read this book? what do you think? also has anybody read the Riddle, the second in the series,? it's only out in Australia at the moment sad i think i'll explode if i don't read it soon. blowup

ash23
nobody then? sad

Miss Laurie
i just re-read The Gift for about the fourth time so i can be ready for The Riddle. im not sure of the date but i know its out here this month. i loved it and read it in a day.
And i agree - definately echoes of Middle Earth

Fionnuala
ya..i got the Riddle a few days ...tis very good..

snekababs
Yes!!!! i have ready it too... and i have just got the riddle for my birthday =D!!! im so happy! i just love cadvan... he is just the best. Yes, this is definately my second best series in the world (best is Eragon by Christopher Paolini... you have to read it)

PinstripePapaya
yeh ive read the gift, is lush, havent read the riddle yet, but if you go to the website there are extracts for all three books big grin

muirn_beatha_da
wat web site!!!!!!!!i need 2 know,u need 2 be more detailed.plz tell me or ill explode!blowupthnx,xxx

PinstripePapaya
uh...just search for it in google, i dont know! im sorry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.