Call of Duty vs Medal Of Honour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_King
WEll i have played both for PS2 and i think both are equaly good. So now I want to know what you guys and girls think of these two games to see which is better????

sith_darth_jay
confused ok!...

the first time I played CoD I was like: "it's this another MOH expansion?!" they're exactly the same it's like they used the same hands and guns. messed . I haven't played CoD on PS2, but I played it's PC version

Samas-adian
Well they are the same somewhat. But COD is alot more polished that MOH. Its alot more intense and has some very good gameplay.

frodo34x
Both are crap. Get FPS games for the PC.

Shadow_King
well their almost the smae but you get to play on the eastern campaign and western campaign and north africa which is different from MOH where you just play a lone american on a special mission.

Shaolin Monk
"Both are equally good"

Shadow_King
and the variety of weapons that were used in call of duty was great.

sith_darth_jay
well, good to know, I might have to check it out then

Shadow_King
ya like you get to use the weapons the russians had and the british weapons and the american weapons.... but dont listen to me i am bad at reviews.

RaventheOnly
Medal of Honor Pacific Theater on PC eek! must get droolio

Shadow_King
i didnt like pacific assualt on PS2.

ChickinMeat
lol man how did you get away with saying that?!?! when i said something along those lines in another thread i got totally grilled! i totally agree with you though.

i like them both the same, didn't get very far in CoD though, i sucked!

frodo34x
I have its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! The intro is sooooo cool.

Shadow_King
i wonder how he got away with it too.... and i made it to the western front.

frodo34x
Please dont say you mean CoD on PC? it has the easiest FPS single player known to man.

ChickinMeat
not becuase i couldnt do it, because i just didnt take enough time to play it, like about 30mins.

i wish i could have played it a bit more.

frodo34x
Its a good game. Cinematic, although not as mcuh as Pacific Assualt (also PC)

Shadow_King
i dont know what so good aboot pacific assualt....

frodo34x
Have you played it? The first level? The way that it goes onto the training?

Shadow_King
i played it for PS2. i just dont like it.

frodo34x
You might be thinking of Rising Sun

Pacific Assualt is a brand-new game, out on the 20th of december in the UK, November 9th in the US and even later here in germany. However, I used my sneaky little tactics to get hold of a copy big grin

Oh and I have to share this which I found when trying to get the release dates.

Shadow_King
ohhh ok then..... maybe i should check this game out then.... now lets get back on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.