Who is not excited?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
You know I really like the fact Supes is coming back to the screen, but when i heard it was being treated like a sequel to Superman II, needless to say I got really bummed. I was really hoping they were going to go the same rout as Batman. Both of them startting over from scratch. That would be kinda of surreal don't you think?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I was also hoping hey were going to start all over again fresh in the same vein as Batman Begins, but I guess they thought differently.

Cipher
I think you're exactly right, OB1-adobe. They should just start fresh. Why weigh it down with old stories that aren't relevant?

TheFilmProphet
My same thoughts.

Cipher
They need to start over with the beginning of the legend (like Batman Begins) and reintroduce the character to today's audience. And they should stay away from the Death of Superman story, too, that might've of worked if they had made the movie in the mid-90s as was originally planned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.