Monsters during the day light...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
is there any in myths, books, folklore, horror books you may have read? any topic about it around the world....or you could make one up...i tried looking for some monsters that strike during day-light.

( not talking about the common felon or misdemeanor offenders..)
(obvisouley not him>>>vampire>>>or the werewolf.)

Darth Surgent
Serial killers...

Beyond Image
1 strike to the "human killers"...how many more strikes?

Imperial_Samura
Obviously things like vampires and werewolves are night dwellers, but manifestations like ghosts, poltergeists, phantoms, Banshee etc don't run strictly to night/day time frames, appearing during both the daylight hours and the... dead...of night. Of course its debatable whether they are actual monsters.

ragesRemorse
the troll in billy goat gruff attacked in the day time, so did the wolf in "the three little pigs"

Imperial_Samura
Indeed, and beasties like dragons and Bigfoot, Frankenstein and so forth all are free to act in the day time, although I know of no monster that is exclusively tied to the day light hours only. It is pretty much the norm that monsters and darkness are tied together, it would be an odd combination to have a monster that is empowered by the sun, although more ancient ones, like Djinn and Egyptian monsters were linked to fire....

Jackie Malfoy
Bigfoot I am sure was seened in the daylight and I heard some ghost stories from the tv show "Unsolved mystery" on which this couple saw a ghost and it was daylight.
So I think those things can also apear in the daylight.Even through most horror movies take place at night instead of the day.If it was during the day I doubt it very much if they would be scared.
In fact they would be laughing and pointing!JM

Capt_Fantastic
for once, we agree...

Jackie Malfoy
You are right!Oh right we argee on something!Time to dance then!JM Happy Dance Happy Dance

WindDancer
Years ago there was creature roaring certain parts of Mexico, Central America, and South America killing sheeps and goats. The creature would only suck the blood of the animals (No, this wasn't dracula) and disappear. No one knew what kind of animal the creature was but the killing went on for almost 3 years. Then it stop and the story faded away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.