Has Geogrge W. Bush been brainwashed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuliaF

Aku
SCREW YOU! Happy Dance

Sex Pistol
nah!

Cinemaddiction
Your last questionaire didn't open in any of my programs.

botankus
I haven't seen the film, so I might be wrong, but if your Thread subject title has nothing to do with your stupid "interview," then........you should die!!

Elastigirl
George Bush hasn't been brainwashed, but you might have been. no expression

And all I saw was the original one.

roundisfunny
Doesn't brainwashing require a brain?

Sith Master X
lol

ragesRemorse
Man, you watch to many movies, or atleast ar to gullable.

.:Space Opera:.
gullable is my favorite word. i bet shes spamming.

Imperial_Samura
I like conspiracy theories, even ones that might not be true. On the other hand I don't like Bush. Thus put Bush and a conspiracy theory together and I give two thumbs up.

Elastigirl
Then you'll love Farenheit 911. ninja

Imperial_Samura
Oh yes, seen it and thought it was a great film, not necessarily a fully factual film, but a very well put together one, and one that works, and is very powerful... Micheal Moore has a real talent, good or bad, that can't be denied. yes

ragesRemorse
Yes, he does have great talent at misleading and twisting the truth.

Imperial_Samura
Twisting and misleading could be slightly strong words, after all he simply found facts and wholes and interpreted them, provided theories as it were. Most people when given raw date and the like will develop theories based on it. Although the are some similarities to Moore's linking of Bush to powerful, rich groups and The Manchurian Candidate linking its fictional president to powerful corporations (the new one).... coincidence...........

KidRock
yeah if only everything in fafenheit 911 wasnt bs.. and michael more wasnt a fat b*stard

finti
more like the American Voters being the ones brainwashed

even thought the movie was a one way street crusade against the Bush administration and it grew tireing still due to this it doesnt make everything about F9/11 BS.

Jackie Malfoy
Bush has not been brainwash but I know some people who are.
Beware of the dems they like to brainwash people!If you see on in a dark alley you better get the hell out of there!
I never saw the firm either and Elastigirl is right I think you maybe the one brain washed!JM Happy Dance

JToTheP
No, Bush IS doing the brainwashing. I mean look at those monkeys on animal planet, making faces like that ugly piece of sh!t, poor monkeys!

Jackie Malfoy
What monkeys?ARE you sure you are one that is not brainwashed JO?JMLOL!

Raz
Unless you want the question answered on the forums, please don't make threads like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.