wrestling discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
This is where we can discuss the latest happenings in World Wrestling Entertainment, although in my mind they will always be World Wrestling Federation.

Stupid World Wildlife Fund. mad

Anyways...

There are rumors floating around the internet that Jeff Hardy is close to re-signing. If he does he will be placed on the Smackdown! show, to spice up the Cruiserweight division.

If there's anyone who can spice things up it's Jeff, although he needs an acting coach and to get more personality than dressing weird.

BarmyBrummie
I watch it sometimes on Sky one on saturday and sunday mornings. I saw the televised Royal Rumble on smackdown yesterday and i saw on raw that undertaker is coming back. Does anyone know when?

LanceWindu
I would guess Undertaker is coming back within a few weeks.

He was hinted at coming back at the Royal Rumble PPV and the following RAW...

And if you notice he is coming back with his Dead Man persona.

I hope his look is more like the Ministry 'Taker, not like the original look of the early 90's.

The plan right now is to have a large fued with Taker and Kane, leading up to a climactic battle at WrestleMania XX, hopefully an inferno match, so they can say Kane gets scarred again and he needs the mask once more.

I don't like the new Kane look, especially the hair.

BarmyBrummie
Kane is really freaky. He needs the mask back. An inferno match between those two would be amazing!

I also saw that Brock lesnar and Goldberg are having a feud now aswell so hopefully there will be a brock v goldberg match at wrestlemania. Goldberg has to win that match. Lesnars had the title now for way too long

LanceWindu
Actually...right now the Wrestlemania match for Brock Lesnar is versus Eddie Guerrero, but that can always be changed to a Fatal 3 Way Match, and Goldberg will absolutely not win, his contract is up, and soon. He is not being resigned to the best of my knowledge. He is complaining too much backstage about how his character isn't being used right, and he's not receiving what he was promised in his contract.

Right now he's getting $1.5 million a year, and he's supposed to get bonuses, but he's not seen one yet, so he's pissed. Personally I think he should be happy with $1.5 million and stop being a baby.

venomfan
kane may look goofy but he still rocks i cant wait tell he gets this "monster" crap outa his system, he should dominate taker kanes only like 27 takers in his late 60's

LanceWindu
Taker is not 60...he's mid 30's.

His American Badass persona made him look weak.

I can't wait to see Undertaker taking people, hanging them on his cross and starting another Ministry, this will help bring the WWE back to the good ole days when the product was really good.

venomfan
I know hes not that old, he just has been acting like a puss recently, but you worded it best old school deadman was the way taker should be, a evil dude who wont stay down. this stupid "respect" thing he had going on was tourture to watch.
but the clip on raw all most garuntee'd his returning as the deadman

BarmyBrummie
Lance, how do you know all this about wrestlemania?

LanceWindu
I've known about the return of Deadman since before he left.

It was a predetermined plot line.

It'll be weird seeing the Deadman with short hair though.

BarmyBrummie
He needs his long hair back yes
So do you know if chris benoit has got a wrestlemania match? big grin

samhain
I think Kane looks a lot more menacing now, and more of a contender now as well.

LanceWindu
I have sources. shifty

LanceWindu
Right now, he is going to be facing Triple H for the RAW World Title.

I have no idea if there are going to be match stipulations at all.

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud I won't say anymore about those 'sources' big grin

LanceWindu
He looks ok, but the mask made the Kane character for me, taking away the mask kills any old angle they had going with Kane being a fire scarred monster.

You can clearly tell that he is not scarred and the hair is shaved like that on purpose.

BarmyBrummie
^DITTO

LanceWindu
As you will all notice, I am a wrestling freak.

wicker_man
Bring back D Generation-X i say, i wasn't a fan of theirs but i'd luv to see them go up against some of todays stars (i.e. New Kane, Lesnar, Goldberg & Benoit etc).

BarmyBrummie
I noticed Lancebig grin I used to watch it all the time every weekend but now i usually get a few extra hours sleep in so i don't get the time to watch it. It's on a midnight though now so i will probably watch it then on a saturday night big grin

LanceWindu
I would Love to see a new DX.

Turn Triple H babyface, team him with Shawn Micheals, bring Billy Gunn to RAW, and get some of the newer talent to join them.

I don't care about Chyna (Now known as Chynna Doll) or X-Pac anymore.

But if possible, they should rehire Road Dogg Jesse James, the New Age Outlaws were the best tag-team in their day.

wicker_man
I 'luved' Invasion and the first few weeks that lead up to it, when ECW and WCW invaded it was something i dreamt of for a long time and i was like "Wow this is actually happening".

LanceWindu
OMG, that was awesome!

When Rhyno (Change his name back to Rhino damnit!) made his first appearance in that hardcore match I was ecstatic, he is my favorite wrestler from ECW.

wicker_man
I would like'd to have seen Sabu, New Jack and Sandman make an appearance though.

LanceWindu
I believe Sabu made one or two WWE appearances, but that was it.

I really want to know who at WWE Headquarters though it was a good idea to get rid of the Hardcore title.

They should have a division just for that.

I'd love for them to get back to the ECW roots with the ECW guys, I want RVD to do moves from the top rope into the crowd. I remember seeing Bubba Dudley getting a cheese grater to the face, I want ECW, not some pansy ass technical wrestling.

BarmyBrummie
The invasion was awesome but i felt that after a while it got a little old yes

LanceWindu
Like all the latest story lines in the WWE, they weren't written right.

They should have had big brawls with the three teams: WWE. WCW. ECW. Instead they had ECW and WCW team up, WTF?

SilverFighter
Anyone know if there is a chance that "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes might go to the WWE? He is one of my all time favorites and I wonder if his son (gold dust) would like to have him as a manager.

The Unknown
I used to watch WWE, but I don't really like it that much anymore. One of the reasons being how predictable the match is. And you can see how fake it is.

venomfan
Well my favorite personalities are Kane and HHH, those 2 can do no wrong, and i think HHH shoulda killed Goldberg

Random_Hero777
Acctually Brock and Eddie are fighting at No Way Out, not Wrestlemania. Goldberg and Brock Lesnar are going to fight at Wrestlemania, and hopefully Brock will destroy goldberg's life

LanceWindu
Hmm...Dusty Rhodes in WWE? Not likely, as he is in NWA-TNA occasionally right now.

Also Goldust and WWE have parted ways. They decided not to renew his contract at the end of last year, that's why he hasn't been seen in a while.

And yes, I made a mistake with the Eddie and Brock match...it is at No Way Out, not Wrestlemania.

Random_Hero777
Sorry Lance, I wasnt trying to make you look bad or anything. We all make mistakes sometimes. You still kick @$$

LanceWindu
It's ok, I understand.

I didn't even realize the mistake I made until you mentioned it.

LanceWindu
There are a lot of rumors going around that WWE may introduce a third brand, one that would be more "hardcore" and have an ECW-like formula. WWE owns the ECW name so they could use that name if they wanted. The thinking is that they could air shows for the new brand late at night. This was actually the idea that WWE had back with Shotgun Saturday Night, but that never panned out.

Of course, doing this would contradict the new "safer mat wrestling" formula that management is trying to establish with RAW and Smackdown. At the same time, WWE has more timeslots at their fingertips if needed and they basically have to do something very different for any new show to work.

venomfan
crap Kane had that goon Goldberg beat, friggin taker.....

Random_Hero777
Goldberg is a crappy wrestler and looks like a kuwalla bear. Why do they let him win

Random_Hero777
I think a 3rd brand would be pretty cool to see for people like Tommy Dreamer, Tajiri, RVD...etc. People who are more used to the extreme enviroment

LanceWindu
If they would actually use him right, and make him into the dominate wrestler he was in WCW, I'd like him. But the writers are making him just win some/lose some. I want to see his "records" again. Win after win after win, etc.

I always wanted to see Goldberg face off against Austin. Cause they used to look alike.

Oh and venom...Kane lost because of Taker, you know this...the pay off will come when the Deadman is back, seeing those two clash will make you forget all about Kane losing tonight.

venomfan
yeah, those two need to fude again.
I wasnt all dissapointed, as of late kane has been acting like a puss around Goldberg, this time he had him beat, so its all good

Random_Hero777
Yeah, but WWE has way better talent then WCW. People like Triple H shouldnt be jobbing to Goldberg. That whole fued pissed me off

venomfan
Well as much as I hate goldberg, I think Lesnar vs Goldberg should be a great match, but throw in HHH and Angle* and that would rock.

*any ideas for a fourth?

Random_Hero777
True. Goldberg and Lesnar should be good. But if Lesnar looses I'm gonna be mad as hell. Brock has more talent and is a hell of a lot stronger. I mean an F5 to Big Show? He does it like it's nothing. I dont think Goldberg could even begin to lift up SHow for a Jackhammer

Random_Hero777
I think a feud with Randy Orton and Booker T would be pretty damn good

venomfan
He cant, he has set up Kane for 3 or 4 Jackhammers but has yet to do one,something always happens.
even though i doubt its a easy move to pull off. Lesnar is waaay stronger tho.

Random_Hero777
Yeah, I'll admit the Jackhammer is pretty cool but it has nothing on the Rio Grande

LanceWindu
Not by a long shot.

Show is too much man for an over rated guy like Goldberg.

I remember watching Brock go for the F5 for the first time on Paul Wight (Big Show), it was like the best thing I had seen that year.

Then during that one Smackdown many months ago, when Show got on the top rope, and Lesnar climbed up also and Superplexed Show to the mat, breaking the ring...that made me nearly piss myself.

venomfan
LOL yeah, but he is the next big thing. So its not suprising

Random_Hero777
That was awesome when the ring broke

LanceWindu
Has anyone else noticed Miss Jackie with Rico lately?

Not today, but last week before she flashed that one guy, her top literally fell off when cheering for Rico...and there was full breast nudity for a few seconds.

This has happened before, where there was a close up on her, and her nipple was hanging out for a good 10 seconds before he was able to fix it.

They need to put her in better clothes, the FCC must be fining WWE a shitload of money.

venomfan
I saw that there probably getting remeed, arnt her and Stacy kiebler supposed to shoot for playboy?

LanceWindu
Stacy? Definately not. She has publically stated she does not want to pose for Playboy. She has nothing against the company, she just doesn't want to show herself in that way.

Jackie? Probably, to make more money.

venomfan
thats what i thought i was almost positve stacy wouldnt do it.

LanceWindu
I'm actually proud of her not wanting to pose for Playboy.

She doesn't need to sell her body out to anyone, she is smoking hot, even with clothes and she doesn't need money anyways.

The next diva's to be featured in Playboy are Torrie Wilson and Sable, again.

It will be both of them together, in a face off.

venomfan
^agree

I was suprised kane didnt win the title in the 3 way match, I like HHH but hes been champ for way to long, some one other than the main names needs a shot, like Jericho or Booker

LanceWindu
HHH only keeps the belt for so long because he married Stephanie in real life.

I would like to see Kane with the title, and his Kanenites will rejoice!

venomfan
lol I agree, Kane needs to act like a cool unstopable machine and start parodying everyone again.

wicker_man
Kane's been my favorite since he joined the WWE but i don't really like his new stint as 'bad Kane' although if anyone is to raise a challenge to Evolution and more to the point HHH it will be new Kane.

LanceWindu
That won't happen for a while, since he is in the angle with Undertaker.

And all of Evolution is involved with someone already.

My favorite right now is Randy Orton and Mick Foley.

venomfan
I will say Kane is a better wreslter as "bad Kane" last night on raw he actually beat the hell out of goldberg, the upper cut and boot to face both layed him out. but the uppercut down right rocked.
Im totally diggin Foley vs Orton, Orton now has a legened that can still compete and he has quite a challenge in foley.

LanceWindu
The reasoning for Foley and Orton, is to use a major star...Foley...to make a young gun...Orton...look even better and elevate him to main event status.

SilverFighter
Thanks for the feedback LW big grin

BarmyBrummie
I know foley is gonna make orton look good but if they make Foley act as a complete pussy and lose to Orton is a main event, i will be totall pi$sed off.Foley is a legend!!! Orton can't kill this legend. He's a pretty boy and can't take half of the beatings Foley has had. Barbed wire on a stick set on fire and smacked into his skull?? Orton couldn't take that, not like foleybig grin Foley is GOOOOOD

LanceWindu
Foley is still God.

Did you see what he did at the RAW, not yesterday, but the week before?

He punched himself until he bled, then whacked himself with a steel chair.

venomfan
Foley is the toughest in the business, I say a runner up is HHH, remember when his leg muscel tour off the bone and he still wrestled?

wicker_man
Mick Foley & Chainsaw Charlie rocked, true hardcore legends both of them not to mention Terry Funk.

DanZeke25
i can't wait until wrestlemania... with taker vs. kane(probaly) lesnar vs. goldberg(probably) and it is roumored to hav the rock come back and team up with foley to go against ortan and prolly batista or someone forme evolution

wicker_man
Apparently 'taker is supposed to return as the 'old school' deadman which in my personal opinion will be a welcome return.

DanZeke25
i no... the old skool taker is way better.... i hate the other one

LanceWindu
Of course.

The American Badass was showing his age.

When he returns I hope there is no more Last Ride, I want the Chokeslam and the Tombstone.

And please, no more motorcycle, let him show up in the fog and roll back the eyes.

Viper
While it'll be awesome to see Taker back as the old school dead man...I don't see how it'll be entertaining for more than a few weeks. Basically I see this is an excuse for him to move even slower in the ring and not have to sell anyone's moves.

venomfan
no doubt, that american badass crap had nothing to do with taker

venomfan
lol just found this, bye bye Goldberg!!

Random_Hero777
Very nice Venom. Could this be Goldberg's fate at Wrestlemania

venomfan
How possibly you ask? oh its quite possible

Random_Hero777
I would have to say Orton is a much more talented wrestler then Foley. But Foley can take a beating like no other. And because of that Orton will destroy him because he is the legend killer and the RKO is how the job gets done

alic88
oh cool a wwe thread. i was just wondering, what happened 2 that guy THE BRITISH BULLDOG. just wonderin. n oh ya lesner vs goldberg would b a classic. taker vs kane, AND I SO WANNA C KANE WEAR HIS MASK. HE LOOKS LIKE SHI! NOW

wicker_man
Davey Boy Smith (alias The British Bull Dog) passed away May the 18th 2002.

alic88
oh.....sad

LanceWindu
Too many great wrestlers and wrestling personalities died in the past 5 years.

Classie Freddie Blassie, Crash Holly, Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Stu Hart, British Bulldog, and there's more.

LanceWindu
Add Miss Elisabeth to that list.

alic88
WHAT???? CRASH HOLLY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS SO SMALL

LanceWindu
Yes, he died a few months back while staying at Steven Richards house while seperated from his wife.

It was more than likely due to a drug overdose.

alic88
damn. n e wayz lance do u know whats up with STEVE BLACKMAN? i mean that guy was pretty cool.

and also who is the highest paid wrestler right now. i m sure it must b rock. though i think stone cold is way more kick as$ than rock. he always beats the rock.

LanceWindu
Last that I heard, Steve Blackman and WWE parted ways on good terms, so he could come back at anytime if they wanted him.

My guess is he's going around the world doing Martial Arts.

Also, I'd say The Rock is definately the highest paid "wrestler" because of his movie career. Besides him, either HHH or Goldberg.

alic88
n oh ya. vince really is the owner right? haha, i hate that guy. u know all the wrestlers, well most of them, THEY SERIOUSLY NEED ACTING CLASSES. i mean backstage u go like URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SilverFighter
I think that Hawk of the Legion of Doom died of a Heart attack five months ago. I'm not sure if it was him or Animal but I'm sure one of the two died.

BarmyBrummie
I CAN'T BELIEVE CRASH HOLLY DIED!!!! I never new until well, now! I was thinking about him the other day when i saw Hardcore Holly and i wondered what had happened to him.

Does anyone know what happened to that Ultimo Dragon guy? I saw him on smackdown twice within the past months. Where is he now?

We want OLD SCOOL TAKER!!!

LanceWindu
Ah, yes.

It was Hawk.

I loved the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom...they were actually in talks to make an appearance at an upcoming PPV too.

And Barmy, Ultimo Dragon is still in the WWE, but for some reason he is only working house shows and Velocity.

BarmyBrummie
Thanx Lance big grin You are the WWE God!!! notworthy laughing out loud

Castor
Whats RVD up to, i havent watched in a while. I saw him lose to Randy Orton, which was BS in my opinion. RVD is the man. He should be a champion of some sort.

Ohh, whetas up with the rock, is he ever gonna wrestle again?

BarmyBrummie
The Rock is too Big Headed for the WWE now IMO. I haven't heard much from RVD either no i want more RVD!!!

LanceWindu
In recent weeks RVD hasn't had much of an on air role at all.

Occasionally you will see him face other mid-carders, and it's about 50/50 on wins and losses.

WWE should really let him be a break out star and take the Extreme approach, I really wish Jerry Lynn were still in WWE, when he and RVD had their matches, it was like Poetry in Motion.

Those two have known each other for so long and have had so many matches together, that when they get into the constant reversals, the crowd actually cheers really loud for the athletisism that they display in blocking/dodging/and reversing moves.

Now the Rock...

He's still a "Hollywood Actor" and basically turned his back on wrestling while on a talk show appearance, he said that he didn't want to wrestle again. But then his latest movie The Rundown wasn't as much of a hit as was expected. That proved to Hollywood that he's still new at this, and isn't as much as a box office draw. He must have realized this also, because he was on RAW about a month and a half back. And he is expected to be at Wrestlemania along with Mick Foley to face Randy Orton and Batista.

Also...if you really haven't been watching WWE in a loooooooooooong time, you haven't seen The Rock's new tattoo. It's on his left bicep, and extends to his left shoulder blade. It's Samoan design and each section of it is something he has accomplished in his life time.

BarmyBrummie
Rock sucks. He only goes back to the WWE to get a career boost then he goes off, becomes a complete faliure again and goes back for another carrer boost. At least HHH is still comitted to the wwe after filming Blade 3 yes

LanceWindu
He's still committed to WWE for now.

Wait until the movie promotion starts and then the movie premieres.

He will have as big of a head (he already has one) as the Rock, and will probably leave and make more movies.

If he does that, then finally we have other people in the main event of RAW.

LanceWindu
Do not highlight the following if you want to be surprised on Thursday night.

WWE Smackdown! Results for 2/5/2004
Paul Heyman announces from the ring that he will announce a match for No Way Out ro decide the number one contender to the WWE champion at Wrestlemania XX.

Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty defeated The Bashams to win the WWE Tag Team championships clean.

Ernest Miller pinned Tajiri. Akio and sakoda attacked Miller, who was rescued by Orlando Jordan. Jordan and Miller danced.

WWE United States champion The Big Show pinned Billy Gunn.

Backstage, Paul Heyman is talking to Chavo Guerrero Sr. and Chavo Guerrero Jr. Heyman announces that Chavo will face Rey Misterio at the No Way Out PPV. Chavo says when he wins, he'll rip Rey's mask off. Chavo Sr. will face Rey tonight on Smackdown.

Eddie Guerrero comes out for an interview about his Royal Rumble victory last week, but is confronted by WWE champion Brock Lesnar. They insult each other and brawl. Brock backs off. Eddie has the title belt after Brock leaves and puts it on (I assume they were on commercial here.)

Billy Kidman pinned Jamie Noble when Noble was distracted by blind Nidia throwing his money into the crowd.

Backstage, Noble demands a match against Nidia at No Way Out and Paul Heyman agrees.

They play a music video of Rey Misterio's song from WWE Originals.

There is an announcement that Sable and Torrie Wilson will be in Playboy Magazine in March.

Rey Misterio pinned Chavo Guerrero Sr.

Kurt Angle pinned Hardcore Holly. Paul Heyman starts to announce the number one contender match but stops when The Big Show comes out and says he should be the number one contender. John Cena comes out and does the same. Heyman announces a Three-Way at No Way Out: Angle vs. Cena vs. Show with the winner getting a title match at Wrestlemania XX. Angle and Big Show get in each other's faces and Kurt hits the Angle Slam to end the show.

BarmyBrummie
oh my god SCOTTY 2 HOTTY WINS SOMETHING!!!! I love that guy!!!

Lance, do you know who knocked out Eddie before the Royal Rumble match on smackdown?

LanceWindu
That would be Chavo Jr. and Chavo Sr. who knocked Eddie out.

LanceWindu
Well...at least that is what we were led to believe.

But more than likely it was those two.

Castor
I like John Cena, hes cool. He should win it, although we all knwo he wont.

LanceWindu
John Cena has the potential to be a great superstar, but he needs to work on his rap.

The rhymes are great, but he's way too slow.

BarmyBrummie
His rapping is crap laughing out loud I'd be soooo cool if him and eminem had a battle rap on Smackdown laughing out loudlaughing out loud

LanceWindu
Speaking of...

WWE is in talks with Proof (a rapper) to have an MC battle at Wrestlemania.

Castor
eminem would eat him alive...eminem would eat anyone alive...hes like the best freestyler...ever...he even beat biggie and tupac i believe....in an actual battle. Lol.

anyways, cenas awesome. what about jericho, i'd like to see him with the gold. hes a good wrestler.

BarmyBrummie
Proof?? At wrestlemania?!?!?! Holy Hell!! That would be classic eek!

DanZeke25
yea they are trying to get proof for wrestlemania... they tried the same thing last year for wrestlemania.... but it wasn't proof they were trying to get and it didnt work out last year anyway...i hope they get proof to rap against cena

venomfan
Man i just wanna see a great Taker vs Kane match maybe Hell in a CELL,
but i want kane to win

LanceWindu
I really wanna see an Inferno Match, the most.

But a great Kane/Taker HIAC would be ok too.

venomfan
yeah, but you can almost garuntee kane will lose a inferno match he never wins those

wicker_man
Really looking forward to 'Takers return he is most certainley gonna kick up a storm and not just with Kane, anyone know what he's up to a present ?

venomfan
well the fued with kane might take up a lot of his time, so he probably wont mess with anyone else for a while. i would like to see taker pull out some "dead man" on Goldberg, he never delt with anything like that on WCW

venomfan
ok i couldnt resist....

LanceWindu
Today, Zach Gowan was released by WWE.

You will know him as the wrestler with only one leg. His first couple of months in the company saw him getting a huge push: facing Lesnar, facing McMahon, teaming with Mr. America. But as of late he has not been used at all.

Look for him on the Indy circuit under his old moniker of Tenacious Z.

Random_Hero777
No more Zach Gowen!? YES!!! I did not care for him at all. I think that's great he wrestles and he can do all that stuff with one leg, but the WWE needs more then a moonsault and a drop kick

LanceWindu
Yeah, then the bounce around endlessly...

The one legged moonsault was awesome, but that's it.

You could tell WWE only hired him because he was handicapped. He had no muscle mass at all.

DanZeke25
did any of you hear the rumor about a ecw like brand..... they might make a hardcore brand with similar rules to ecw.....i think it would be coll but it prolly won't happan

Random_Hero777
No he did not. He's moonsault he did to Matt Hardy I belive, when Matt was proped up on the second rope.... that was pretty sweet. Other then that he had F'n nothing

wicker_man
I heard something about that, i heard it was to be part of the WWE franchise but run in direct competition with both the Smackdown & Raw brands, i think its implementation is to attract more hardcore fans of professional wrestling.

LanceWindu
I believe I posted that news in here...did I not? blink

SlipknoT
Dont you guys think raw is much better that smackdown? I do almost all of my favorite wrestlers are on raw

SlipknoT
Kanes newer look and personallity is so stupid I liked him much better with the mask, and not that stupid hair cut he has now

SlipknoT
This was on a page a while ago, someone said goldberg couldnt jackhammer big show, if you go back to 1998 on nitro one night he did. I dont like goldberg and I'm not defending him but I'm just saying he did

SlipknoT
Old school takers awsome, I liked him best when he came to the ring with the crow and the purple striped tie.Aaaah those were the days

LanceWindu
I tend to watch RAW more than Smackdown!, because I get the Spoiler Results of Smackdown! on Wednesday mornings, but I tend to like Smackdown! much better than RAW, I love the cruiserweight division.

LanceWindu
Ah yes, the original 'Taker look. He was awesome back then, except when he had that awful mullet.

Do you remember the old story line where it was Undertaker versus Undertaker? Chainz was the one that was The Underfaker (what I liked to call him) I actually met Chainz and got his autograph a couple years back, he lived a literal bike ride away from my house. When I found that out my friend and I rode to his house, knocked on the door and asked if we could have his autograph. He's a real nice guy, and his wife is hot!

I'm still more a fan of the Ministry of Darkness Undertaker myself.

venomfan
i have to agree, the ministry of darkness was the best undertaker.
of all my favorite storylines. it would be.
Kane vs Undertaker
Minisrty of darkness
Kane and Mankind as a tagteam

and anytime HHH tries to kill someone....

LanceWindu
I myself loved the Hurricane/Kane team.

HurriKane!

venomfan
Yeah i liked Hurricane way more than Kane and X-pac, i hate X-pac

LanceWindu
Oh god.

Kane and X-Pac sucked, especially since X-Pac had to be the guy on the Mic all the time. He has no personality other than his jumping crotch chop.

And then they had Tori (Not Torrie Wilson) going out with Kane and she dumped him for X-Pac.

venomfan
sad times.........oh well both of them are nonames now.

LanceWindu
Sean Waltman (X-Pac) actually got engaged to Joanie Laurer (Chyna) and then he beat her and she left him.

Chyna is on her way to NWA-TNA later this month, wrestling under the moniker of Chynna Doll.

Michael Myers 1
yay a wwe sig you guys rock rock if u wanna see the movie of taker last monday heres a site that has it www.moontribes.com if you guys want a good rumor site go to www.impactwrestling.com big grin

SlipknoT
whtever happend to the oddities? I didnt really like them, but I wonder whatever happend to them

LanceWindu
The Oddities, well...

They just seemed to part ways, and eventually all the members were released by then WWF.

venomfan
Yeah, what happend to Vader? he left right as i really got into wwe.
I knew he faced kane but thats it. I would have loved to have seen that macth.

SlipknoT
I remember that match, it was a take off your mask match, it really wasnt that great, kane won by smaking vader in the face with a wrench.

Michael Myers 1
lol

venomfan
ha! thats great.

Michael Myers 1
i like kane better without his mask hes cooler i like him too still i cant wait for the old taker to come back big grin

im out for now to sleep cya

SlipknoT
I hate kane without his mask. It was a stupid plot. they just did that because at the time nothing big was going on in the wwe. I wish he would get it back.he was one of my favorite wrestlers until he took it off. and his hair cut is so funny. you can tell its cut shorter in the front on purpose laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
lol i know what u mean but hes cool still

SlipknoT
He's ok, but I wish he never took his mask off

Michael Myers 1
i think it was about time he took it off he looks cooler

SlipknoT
No! that mask was awsome. He just dosent look right with it off.

Michael Myers 1
well it got boring for me

SlipknoT
Has anyone here heard abot that WWE horror movie?

The Unknown
I thought they always said that Kane's face was screwed up cause it was covered in burns.

wicker_man
No although that could be one of the reasons the Undertaker has been sidelined at the moment, i mean he's perfect - his WWE character role is horror based (i.e. The Deadman ) and he has already some acting experience in the field of horror (i.e. Poltergeist: The Legacy ).

SlipknoT
yeah, its supposed to be a slasher film, and the villan will be like freddy and jason

Michael Myers 1
Nope i heard the killer is Kane

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>