Hey Cinemaddiction................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
you never did post pics of your girl as 6 of 9 for Halloween sad ........hook it up.

P.S. for those of you who are going to gripe......yes this is in the wrong forum and has no business here.......but I don't go to the off-topic and have no clue if C-dic does or not.........this is our spot to converse so I posted it here where I know he'll see it. I'm sure Backfire will close this just as soon as he responds so don't piss your panties too much.

botankus
Definately NOT off-topic! Cory's Halloween pics with his girl (Allison, I believe?) are a must.

Evil Dead
Allison.......correct.........a must........also correct.

Cinemaddiction
You guys can call me Cory, you know. cool

Anycrap, as if you didn't see this coming a mile away, she wussed out. You know how chicks are. So, I suggested a bearskin toga, so that we could go out as Neanderthal man and wife, and I could drag her around by her hair and club her, but no dice.

So, in hopes you'll get your voyeuristic yaya's out, here's some Helloween pics.

http://www.corsicas.com/corys/share2.jpg
Pumpkin Lobotomy

http://www.corsicas.com/corys/share3.jpg
There's something about girls and guts..

http://www.corsicas.com/corys/share5.jpg
Caught orange handed..

http://www.corsicas.com/corys/share1.jpg
Mr.and Mrs. Addiction

Sorry, kids. Maybe next Halloween.

Evil Dead
sad

Mane
Hey she's a pretty one, Cory.

BackFire
I'll allow this.

The horror forum is pretty much the only forum without a dedicated "chit chat" thread, so, when a major member of our littel horror community opens one up every now and then, I have no problem with it. That...and I'm very very lazy.

The Inkeeper
Does this leniency apply to me eek!

SlipknoT
you never post here

Mr Zero
I have pictures of Backfire as Seven of Nine that i'm prepared to NOT post for a small paypal donation.

SlipknoT
Hey Evil Dead, you never posted the pics of your Freddy Kruger costume.

tabby999
so thats what that cynical newbie thrashing c-dic looks like, got that whole "american history X" look going on with the shaved head and goatee, same as me wink

and zero, unless hes naked, post the backfire pic, spread the love!

BackFire
...I am naked.

eggmayo
and yet still dressed as 6 of 9?

tabby999
its very complex, its so deep that things dissapear in and never come back. EVER

eggmayo
like a black hole?

BlackC@t
That's Cinemaddiction?...

Not really what I pictured him to be, but, oh well.

Hey Cory, thanks for my new sig, it rocks! cool

I got the uncut version of 'Return of the Living Dead 3,' pretty gorey and cool.

Come on BackFire, post the pics of you in the costume! stick out tongue
I'm sure you're a real looker droolio

tabby999
yeah looks like peter jackson

BackFire
You do realize I have posted serveral pics in the Official members picture thread?

Anyways, the only person left who hasn't posted a pic of themselves is the almight Evil Dead... and I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm dying to see what the noob killer looks like.

Cinemaddiction
The ****...? blink

Mane
BackFire doesn't look like Peter Jackson. He looks more like Kevin Smith, but much more attractive of course wink.

Cory is one handsome dude.

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Oh, I thought you meant I look like Peter Jackson. I had a perfectly shined, rectally sanitary boot for your ass. Oh well. mad

I haven't seen BF's pic in forever, so I can't judge, and yes, I'd like to get a pic of ED's mug one of these days.

I'm glad that you for one are secure enough with in your sexuality to say that aloud, and yes, I know I am. big grin

Mane here gets a "Get Out of Hazing Free" card. Use it wisely.

Mane
laughing out loud Will do.

tabby999
i've already stated you look like a guy from american history x, dont think theres anything in you that makes me think "peter jackson" apart from the love of movies

Evil Dead
Whenever I get around to it.......I'll scan a recent pic of myself and upload it.

The reason why I never uploaded a halloween pic of myself as Kruger is because my wife is a moron. All the pictures she took of me are way far off at a distance..........I'm still waiting to see if her mom, sister or somebody else took a decent pic, one that you can actually see my costume in.

tabby999
dont wanna seem kinda slow (i'm from canada and they think i'm slow eh.....i love the simpsons) but can someone put in a link to the members photo area thing please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.