Stop! Take a Step Back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Inkeeper
You know the worlds favourite auction site? Ebay, not thaibrides.com,. Well, it has been hit by some super bad super evil virus thats going to totally literally eat your PC away if you visit the site. All you Mac and laptop users, i didnt mean just PCs beofre you get all technical, its going to eat your machine and then you and your loved ones.

So stay away

English Moosette
I believed that up til the eating of loved ones mad

Are you Sauron??

The Inkeeper
Yep i am.

Really, believe me, the eating loved ones was a bit far but there is a REALLY bad virus on Ebay, the county people are phoning all the schools and its all blocked down in my school, at the libraries, everywhere. I suggest you dont go there

English Moosette
I won't, thanks. But you shouldn't have added the funny to it. Some won't take it seriously now erm

lil bitchiness
Eww...everyone should keep away from Ebay, i agree.

As Al Yankovich put it best - ''World Wide garage sale'' its exactly what it is.

The Inkeeper
In which case their PC dies. A warnings a warning. If they want to openly disobey me, then they can happy

edit- yeah they should keep away in general, but specifically this time, anybody who wants to see ham with mary's face in or one of Jesus' actual sandals, then wait happy

Mane
I never buy shit off eBay.

eggmayo
i use ebay.co.uk anyway, and i have nortons, so im not worried

The Inkeeper
You should be, it has taken down half of my school PCs before we got warned. All because one was on ebay, damn linking school network mad

they have norton

eggmayo
theoretically, my pc should be screwed, because i JUST bought two things off there. but its not.

Mr Zero
I love ebay. I am an ebay junkie. Please fix ebay oh great gods of the interweb - my life is empty without it.

The Inkeeper
and you know this?

eggmayo
well its working, my nortons scan is telling me system is shipshape, and i have downloaded nothing in the past three days because my firewall will not allow it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.