help me, I'm in hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
So there's been a few weird things going on with my account recently, the 'go' button next to the forum select thingie disappeared, the layout of threads is totally screwed up, my buddy list seems to have decided to sit right in the middle of the screen on my profile, but now something truly awful has happened. I can't actually post. Well, I can, but only if I start a new topic. It's pure hell cry
Everytime I type something out and click 'Submit new post', it just takes me back to the forum view. I don't understand.

I would have sent a PM to raz about it, but I'm not sure whether I can send PM's or not right now.

Help?

Korri
oh i dont know sad

have my babies droolio

Linkalicious
Close the explorer box and re-open a new one. wink

yerssot
from what I read in the title, I would say: you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place

from what I read in the post: just clean out your cache, restart your browser and all will be fine

Deathblow
Biggest mistake of my life. She keeps me cooped up all day at home with her talking about 'her needs'. Incidentally, my favorite movie is The Shining.

Thanks a million for that, I can't believe I couldn't figure that out myself. Thats even more retarded than my usual standards.

Raz
So, its all fixed? Great!

yerssot
even more retarded I'm the one to tell you this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.