An alcohol question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uniden
i was woundering the name of the green acohol in the movie eruo trip. and if anyone can send me a link.

Mane
Green alcohol? I never saw Euro Trip, but maybe it was something like Creme de Minte?

Mr Zero
i never saw it either but its probably absinthe.

http://www.absinth.com/

Cinemaddiction
..or green apple Schnapps, not that I would know..

roundisfunny
I saw it; I'm pretty sure it was absinthe.

forumcrew
that is exactly what it was the give away is when they SAY the NAME of it in the movie.. its illegeal in the USA(if u live here) just in case your thinkin ur gonna get it so you can make out with ur sister too

thegreatrudini
U can get it over here they even have it in alot of pubs

shugie99
its definitley absinthe which is illegal in the States. I've had the real stuff in the Czech Republic. Its thes strongest thing I've ever put back.

tabby999
whys it illigal in the US? can get it most places to my knowledge in Aus

MildPossession
It's legal here up to 85% volume. I have a bottle in the house, decent stuff. Czech seems best, a lot sweeter. There is a little traditional shop near me that has shelves and shelves of Absinthe, all different kinds.

Haven't seen EuroTrip though.

I think it's illegal in some parts of America because of the thujone chemical in it. Can get it without the stuff in the drink though.

Jackie Malfoy
Never seened it and if I gues it would be wrong so it would be pointless answearing your question then right?JM

Bardock42
JM do you just post to post something, if yes I do too
By the way Absinth is legal over here muhahahahahhaah droolio

Cinemaddiction
Looks like the wino faction of KMC has spoken, and their expertise has provided an answer. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.