Clint Eastwood's Wife is sitting right across from me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Clint's wife is working here for sweeps week to bring up the ratings. She heard me joking around with a producer and she said, 'is that Preston?'

It's wierd, every time I talk to her all I think is, 'Oh my God, I've seen your husband kill so many people.' fear

Anyway, just thought you should know. smile

Shadow_King
clint eastwood has a wife????

JToTheP
Did you ask her for a ride? Happy Dance laughing

SlipknoT
Thats awsome, is Clint Eastwood there?

Mr Zero
Clint Eastwood kills people? He seems like such a nice man...

Falling4Daniel_
You expect us to believe this garbage?

SlipknoT
TTH is somewhat of a celebrity

Mr Zero
You need to quit being so rude. TH works for a TV station so its not outside the realms of possibility. Just because you post pics of yourself in your underpants doesn't give you the right to be snotty.

Check me out grabbing the moral high ground over rude postings. Who'd a thunk it.

dave123
laughing out loud that's a classic, Z

furryman
Rather arousing pics of yourself in underpants, I might add

The Tired Hiker
I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say at any given moment, however, whether you believe it or not, it is absolutely true. She bought our entire newsroom pizza today! big grin Right after I went and ate Chinese food. sad

Mr Zero
You expect us to buy that?

hh?
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The Tired Hiker
I also have one more claim to fame, ready?

The Tired Hiker
Melanie Silcott on 'Real World Pilladelphia' used to live across the street from me. True. erm

RaventheOnly
and have you met Clint? mad or got an autograph? eek!

.:Space Opera:.
my dad went to highschool with kevin spacey because he was in the drama department with him at chatsworth high in cali. its fun to see a you spacey in his old highschool yearbooks big grin he had a different last name then....dont remember what it was though....

Darth Revan
OMG OMG OMG you have to g3t a picture of her and and and and tell her darth revan ssaid hi OMG this is the best things thats ever happend to me cry

Darth Revan
Don't forget how she used to have "I love Kid Rock and (some other celebrity). I'd allow them to bone me." in her sig no expression

Mr Zero
The other celebrity was me - I forced her to change it. Kids! What ya going to do?

The Tired Hiker
I've shaken the man's hand three times on three different occasions, I even shot video of him doing twelve pull-ups in his home gym and he could have done more if he wanted to, that was about 2 years ago. Yeah, I've been to his house. Dina was doing a story on moms losing weight after pregnancy and she did a 'stand up' for her 'package' on a treadmill. Clint came in and let me shoot him doing the pull-ups. smile

Quiet Hiker
Hiking is fun

English Moosette
Bullshit Preston schmoll

shifty *waits for Mr Z type punishment*

The Tired Hiker
Brian! I can't wait to visit you guys tomorrow! eek!

English Moosette
What the f**k?

I thought you died!!

AvP
lucky devil, say hi for me

English Moosette
droolio

I'm hungry....

The Tired Hiker
Let's see, what would Mr. Z do, hmmmmm. confused

Oh, I know! eek!

Christmas is just another Hallmark holiday, folks. This may shock many of you, especially you Americans, but did you know that exchanging gifts in late December was actually a Pagan ritual? Yes, *shock shock* you Christians celebrate the toily fact that Paganism was wiped out, and the reputation of the earth loving people was tainted by the Christian influence to make another holiday in order, or lack there of, to strengthen the Christian Church. Jesus wasn't even born in December, he was born in Spring! Paganism celebrated the birth of the new Sun. Yes, late December is the time when the Sun begins to create long days for most of the Christian followers. In science, it is known as the Winter Solstice, at that point the sun works its way to the Summer Solstice where, after that point, days become shorter. In between those times, thereabout and fon fidder, the toily tally tippertons equate the jolly being of lightness to a mad bull rush in Spain. *spanks Moosette*

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

eek!

The Tired Hiker
Clint probably wouldn't even recognize me or remember my name if we met again, but could you imagine?

I walk into work, "Hey, Dina. Will you tell Clint that AvP from my cheesy internet website I hang out on says, 'hi'! Obviously he is a big Clint Eastwood fan, and well, you know, we KMC members watch out for eachother, so . . . . you better tell Clint that AvP said 'hi' or I'll f*ck up your next live shot!" eek!

I might just do it. wink

The Tired Hiker
Want a hot dog? evil face

AvP
i'm hungry

The Tired Hiker
AvP, if you had to choose, what would you rather be; Alien, or Predator?

AvP
predator

English Moosette
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It just didn't feel right, it was semi-Zeroish, but it didn't hit the spot baby erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.