Most powerful being in marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Did marvel ever produced a document of who are the most powerful beings? what are thier rankings?

Cosmo Kramer
yeah

Cosmo Kramer
they even wrote a comic series a while back with every character but its not up to date

joesha28
ok... was there a ranking

jinzin
ummmmm well to my knowlege "the writer" is the most powerful being in the marvel Universe.

eleveninches
/\ laughing out loud true big grin

Havoc470
there'll probably be a marvel handbook on the most powerful being in the MU

Cosmic_Beings
Read the comic here called Beyond and Back:
http://beyonder.chez.tiscali.fr/beyonder.html

Here is the list:

1. The Living Tribunal
2. Tie between Eternity and Infinity
3. Tie between Oblivion and Entropy
4. Death
5. Tie between Lord Chaos and Master Order
6. The In-Betweener
7. Galactus
8. Veritas
9. Chronos
10. Epoch
11. Tie between Shaper of Worlds, Kubic, Kosmos, and Molecule Man
12. Vishanti
13. The Celestials
14. The Watchers

Krissy Von Doom
There's a lot of points up for debate on that list; Death being lower than Eternity; Inbetweener higher than Galactus; cosmic cubes higher than Celestials...

radioboy121
Yes, I don't think Inbetweener should be higher than Galactus. And where is Mephisto? He nearly was at a standstill with Galactus if it wasn't for the fact that Galactus began absorbing his realm and he surrendered? As to Death lower than Eternity, I think that may be more justifiable as the reason he lost to Thanos with IG was his confidence(?).

I'm surmising we're not bringing about that Brothers being classified on the list.

I remember somewhere (not in the comics) on the elaboration of our universe being a mere marble playtoy for a child. I just loved that depiction.

baddspellahl4
death is not that much weaker than eternity, well, not as much as you make it sound like anyway.

Mider
enthropy is Eternitys equeal and oblivion is deaths equeal the living tribunal is only the highest by rank but there have been some beings who have riveled his power like very very few occasions such as Korvac, Thanos at some points, The Beyonder for sure was beyond eveh him but to be correct with comic science he isnt anymore since he was turned into a cosmic cube i think Odin is the most powerful of the panthions sept for zeus. The brothers and the infinites are wild cards if youw ant to count the brothers then yeah they were more powerful then the LT and the infinites well they were so powerful that just one of there hands was enough to grab eternity like a bug. But who is the ost powerful entity today is to me the only undisputed one can be The One Above All the one who created the LT.

Krissy Von Doom
Mephisto's pretty powerful in his own realm but when he's out of it, he's kinda weak, compared to the Big G who's power remains the same wherever he is.

radioboy121
Except for the constants (Love, Hate, Eternity, Death, etc.) some of the characters can have exposed weaknesses. Galactus is a powerful battery that needs to be recharged to function. Without enough sustanance, he can be defeated by other lesser beings.

Obviously I'm on error to use Mephisto as I would use Magik if comparing her on the basis of her time on Limbo, but certain beings could be debated if we go by the rock-paper-scissor ideal.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301985

joesha28
oh ok there was a thread like this but my q was, was there a official document?

mr.smiley
i would have put phoenix somewhere on the list

leonheartmm
um no point in telling you guys that this thing has been argued to death and normally no one is seen as the victor cause if someone doesnt wanna believe you, they wont no matter how powerful your argument is{cough, beyonder, cough cosmic beings, cough cough}

Capt.JK
Actually, it would be the editor: Stan "The Man" Lee. On a side note, I've met him in person. A VERY nice guy. LOVES everything about the history of comics.

ScarletSpider
Except for the fact that Stan doesn't actively do anything these days. Besides just hanging around and being ridiculously cool. Though as Chairman Emeritus, he has enough weight to move around to duly influence anything he wants.

miahera
as it is the season - Santa Claus! he turned all the brotherhood of evil mutants into action figures! Wolverine: "I hope that's not how they make action figures."

GreatMuta
I would like to beleive Death and Eternity would be on par with onenother (are they not polar opposites)

I guess the Tribunal would be on top!

How the In-betweener would rank above his masters (master order and chaos) is a mystyery to me

In their own realms ( Hela, Mephisto, Dormamuu) all are powerful....but outside...well? Remember Franklin richards dealt Mephisto an Arse Whoppin before!

Galactus on a "full stomach"...Powerful!! Galactus on an "empty stomach"..... has anyone seen my heralds?

The watchers know they are bringing up the rear and that is exactly why they......watch.

joeboro1
the living tribunal is the most powerful

DesertFox
Doc Oct is the best

Scarpa
Juggernaut & Magneto

leonheartmm
i suppose its inarguably the "one above all"
followed by "true beyonders"
and "living tribunal"

clickclick
true beyonders arent in the marvel universe or multi verse so they cant really be counted IMO.

leonheartmm
yea but they are part of marvel comics, just like the one above all{who also technically isnt part of the marvel multiverse

clickclick
true but what have there ever done? Im not talking about creating cosmic cubes, I mean like what have they done.

TOAA is somewhat different.

clickclick
basically what im trying to say is that its hard to quantify what exactly the true beyonders are or can do because they cant get into the MU.

TOAA has power over all where as True beyonders can just leak power which forms cosmic cubes. Unless im missing something.

Movie Mogul
Death may not be the most powerful, but he is the coolest! bunny

Katt
Hasn't death appeared more as a she than a he?

HarmonicFlo88
Yes. Death is femanin.

leonheartmm
well i know this forum is about beings but i suppose that the holder of the heart of the universe is the most powerful

Fieldy69
wut about onslaught

leonheartmm
hes quite powerful but probably not on the level of the tribunal

HarmonicFlo88
Most powerfull being in Marvel defnitely is Living Tribunal. If you are talking about planet earth then it is defnitely Cable. if you are not talking about currently, then it is Nate Grey.

Mav
Nope, its been proved that abstacts are not more than that... The girl version is just a represention.

Krissy Von Doom
To humans, death appears as a woman, a skeleton... pretty much any form she chooses. But to Skrulls or the Shi'ar, Death probably looks different, just like Galactus looks like a Skrull, to Skrulls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.