I go to school with Theo!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheosSchoolmate
I go to St.Pauls, in London, with Theo - He is a good mate, and I debate/do drama with him! He's a sweet guy and pretty funny as well - In fact, he's standing about half a foot away from me! laughing

MornGlory
does this thread have a point or purpose???

ban2

forumcrew
and Theo is...?

my highschool chem teacher went to high school with martin laurence he had a year book with him in it, although he never knew him, and my teach has since be fired for relations with a student.. it was still interesting

MornGlory
^^ thats sort of cool!

sorrow
who is THEO ?

SilverArrow379
Hey Hey. (I'm The Manager of Theodore's Fansite)
Sorry he gets hell for having one!
I would almost delete it if it made his life any better, but I HAVE put hours of work into it to make it semi-fun, so that would destroy everything I've done. haha
Anyway, if you really do read this Theodore, I am wondering: would you be at all interested in emailing me and answering just about a small 15 question survey? Several people who claim to be from St. Pauls say that you aren't really comfortable with having fans (I think I'd be weirded out too) but I know that everyone would really appreciate it.
And two things:
If your fans could ask you absolutly only two questions in the world, they would be:
When is you birthday? Day, Month, Year and all.
And, Are you still interesting in acting, and are you planning to audition/continue to do films?

Thanks,
Claire

LoOpi
Buaaaa!! i understand the half of th things! i dunoo tak i english very well!! im from chile.. but... just a thing...sad who.. mets theo.. BUT realy... i dunno his messenger...or sumthing...i know he is famous.. but.. he cant be so different.. no expression i just want to.." met" him.. i know.. its imposibble.. but i have espectatives.. i beliBe i GOD!! sad

plese!! if somebody.. can help.. this chilean girl... =(... add me smile

[email protected]

thnz wink =*

BlackC@t
Who the Hell's Theo?

He's probably just some washed-up, bad actor.

Oh! my cousin was on a plane and sat just in front of Gary Sinese!

SJS
i go to school with the lead singer of the band - musical youth's son, his name is Theo

BlackC@t
Mystical Youth? confused

Never heard of em'

MornGlory
WHO?

ladygrim
???? do we know who this theo is yet

KillTheLight
blink

LoOpi
TheO! = SligHtY iN PETER PAN smile

LoOpi
lerman, logan logan lerman oliver davis davis, oliver

Clavis
whoah right confused

Napalm
Somehow I think you lien

texas-killah
who the hell is theo? actor, singer model.....????????

Sex_kitten
I live down the street from Robert Deniro. no expression

Caribbean_Chick
I go to school with Corey Sevier's little brotherstick out tongue I am laughing at this post.. but I actually do go to school with Kyle Sevier.. but I doubt very many people kno who Corey Sevier isstick out tongue

SlipknoT
Theo from The Cosby Show?

KillTheLight
we have no idea the person still hasnt told us who it is.

SlipknoT
I think its The from The Cosby Show

KillTheLight
It cant be im sure that guy still doesnt go to school especially in london

Morning_Glory
http://www.egullet.com/pics/njpigbbq-jello.jpg

KillTheLight
hungry

Aztec Gold
Do you mean Theo from "Peter Pan?"

Caribbean_Chick
yeah that's who she means

Aztec Gold
If you did mean the person from "Peter Pan," then that is pretty cool! What was it like seeing your friend in a movie? smile

BlackC@t
It's not Theo from Peter Pan no expression...

KillTheLight
this thread needs to die....no expression

Aztec Gold
How would you know?

Aztec Gold
K thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.