A Little Bit Messed Up.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$
OK, apologies to those who feel this thread is pointless, but for the members who have actually been wondering where I've been recently, this is just to let you know that I'm leaving, for the rest of this month.

I'll come back on April 1st, if my head is cleared up and my life is back on track. I love KMC, but at the moment I don't have the strength to keep talking to everyone, and to be my usual kooky self.

I just have this awful feeling that I'm coming across, to my closer pals, as quite depressed, and it's making me feel selfish. It's not up to the KMC Community to have to rally around me every time something in MY life goes wrong, and even though I know they would, I can't keep hiding from the real world. So, I'm gonna take a deep breath and face the problems I have, sort them out, then come back as me.

I love you all, and it would be really cool to find this thread when I come back, and perhaps have a few consoling messages from those who know me.

If my pals need to know details, you've all got my Email Addy, and I'll be on MSN every so often, so Ciao x x x

hug

lil bitchiness
Good luck Syren!

DeNiro
I just hope this doesnt make everyone want to do a leaving thread again

Good Luck thumb up

leatherface12
Ok bye syren and I hope you come back as soon as you can.

HockeyHorror
Good Luck!

dave123
hug

Tex
yes

DeNiro
So far noone has made ne leaving threads pheww

LegolasLover411
Aww... come back soon!

pearhead
I'll miss ya, sy! sadangel

LeAtHerRFace
adi0s. Come back s00n.

Dogbert
Good luck and hope to see you back soon. smile

silver_tears
that's it I'm leaving cry

wink lol Good Luck Syren! Hope all goes how you want it!!! hug

$
cry

Just popped in to send a PM to my Link, and obviously had a quick peek here......

Thankyou guys, I'll miss you too, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks wavey

Dead alot
Hope to see you soon. stick out tongue

tigida_tigida
see ya soon sad

NyC-gUrL
Bye Syren, baby sad

hug

Linkalicious
awwww...good luck babe! inlove

I'll keep in touch in you wanna chat winkiss

Storm
I' m sure you' ll get your life back on tracks!

Placebo_fan
Good Luck to ya, Sy. I'll keep an eye on the Gentlemen's Club if you like... happy xx

chicken fish
hope everything goes your way
good luck thumb up

WindDancer
I wish you the very best Syren. Be positive and try to beat the odds! Good luck!

Linkalicious
you guys talk like she's got cancer....laughing out loud

Dregh
Come back soon syren!!!
-The Foreign Guy

$
You know? I didn't even make 24 hours, I left at about midnight, then I came back today at 9ish........ jeez, I have noooooo willpower wink

leatherface12
laughing I knew you would come back. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.