Bar Room Brawl II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Okay guys (and ladies), not to to "beat a dead horse", but since Arsenal took the time to turn my first thread into a 3 piece subscription, I really didn't get some of the answers of was hoping for. (no offense Arsenal-very creative and entertaining).

I want to know who wins the fight between these 2 groups:

A) consisiting of Thor, Superman, The Incredible Hulk, Juggernaut, and the Silver Surfer

vs.

B) consisting of Darkseid, Thanos, Apocalypse, and Doomsday

your thoughts/opinions, please.....

confused

(Oh, no IG, nor HOTU for Thanos either)

eleveninches
Doomsday ---- Superman (stalemate)
Thanos ----- SS (stalemate)
Thor ----- Darkseid (stalemate)
Leaving hulk and juggernaught against apoc.
Hulk might be bad, but i doubt he could take apoc alone (if apoc has all of his technology at hand). And juggy is no match for him either.

Therefore, team B wins (just)

Maestro
Thanos would beat SS to be honest.

Team B still wins though.

BobbyD
Thanks 11 in. and Maestro.

...ppreciate it.

BobbyD
Have the good guys all become wusses in DC and Marvel? What ever happened to good triumphing over evil?

BobbyD
Obviously, in this group, Thanos is likely the most difficult character to overcome one on one, so what would happen if all 5 in Group A said: "hey, let's take out Thanos first." My assumption is the rest would fall like dominoes. Anyone else think the same?

Paola
moving to vs forum....

Cosmo Kramer
The good guys have always been wusses, for instance Spiderman! What a headache he is!!! My God man, you can lift ten tons but you cant tell Mary Jane you love her! Perhapps your smoking the Mary Jane...

BobbyD
Ha...good one, Cos.

Paola, thanks for the shift!

Bardock42
Well Doomsday would always come back stronger and prepareder (or more prepared) so he could kick Hulks and Juggernauts ass easily, Darkseid would Omega Ray Supes and thor and more (if he wants to), Thanos rules anyway he takes out Surfer, and I don't know anything about apocalypse but he could sit in a corner and cry and team B would still win without any losses.

BobbyD
Well Bardock, let me throw in the stipulation that Doomsday has one mortal/alien life....in other words, he is not capable of regeneration. My guess is the outcome is still not that much affected.
But, does that change your perspective?

Bardock42
Well he might die doesn't change the strength of Thanos and Darkseid though and Apocalypse must be good for something so I still say they win.

But that takes a lot of coolness from Doomsday you know that.

BobbyD
Sure, I understand Bardock...that part of Doomsday's mystique/aura if you will is that he'll come back, and you must devise a new way to defeat him altogether.

However, what if all in A go after Thanos. I do not think that Thanos could withstand all the collective powers of Group A. Then again, I'm not saying all in Group B would just stand by, and watch either.

jplatinum
If Thanos has the gauntlet and all the gems, he takes on the fisrt team while his teammates sit back and enjoy the show.
Team b wins.
If not then Hulk and surfer makes mense meat out of the other team.
Team a wins.
I say a draw.

ZephroCarnelian
Nah - Thanos tips the balance here.

He's beaten Surfer before with little effort.

Thor wouldn't stand a cat-in-hell's chance against big T.

Supes' would get his ass handed to him by Thanos.

Jugg's the hardnut to crack - anyone think that Thanos could overcome Cytorracks magic? Then again.... Apoc did it (through WarHulk...)

Feedback dudes. smile

It seems also reasonable that Thanos could handle Hulk too - when Hulk tried to grab the Gauntlet, Thanos just b-slapped him like a little girl lol.

Apocalypse is also more powerful than the good guys. Doomsday is a powerhouse - and he's (in theory) invulnerable now. Remember Supes killed him with physical attacks, so he's now immune to them. Doesn't stop Thor whipping up a portal though... And plus - even if he did get killed somehow - he doesn't waken instantly...

jplatinum
Didn't see that one with the slapping Hulk thing.
Was Hulk at base level or was he Really fired up?
Never read that issue.
Anyway, Hulk might get stronger and stronger til he can hurt Thanos good.
Plus, Thor might use the godforce.
Don't know about dd and juggy. Want to say juggs,but might be a draw.
Maybe they might win, who knows.
oh well, peace.

stick out tongueeace:

savagerampage
apocalypse, and doomsday gets eliminated from team b right away. apocalypse is there weakest link. doomsday would be the next to follow.

if thanos and darksied are working as a team, i think they would prove to be way too much for any of those guys to handle. thanos is the strongest of the team.

team B wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.