I got a job!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver Stardust
So two weeks ago I applied at the local movie theater, at the suggestion of PandoraMomo (who is one of my best friends and who works there). Tuesday evening I got a call from them asking to go in for an interview yesterday afternoon. So I do, it took about 10 minutes...and then last night I get a call from them asking "Are you still interested in the position? And can you come in Monday at 6?"

eek!

So yep, I'm going to be working at a movie theater now...my search for a job finally found me one!!!

Canadian Moose
Congrats Alana!!

party

nitro-swicked
congrats thumb up

Silver Stardust
Thanks guys happy

So who wants free movie stuff? eek!

nitro-swicked
me *jumps around like a complete nutter*

Storm
Congratulations.

Jedi Priestess
Dibbies on ALL the Star Wars stuff!

Congrats Star! toot

Silver Stardust
JP, I get first dibs on the SW stuff...you get second stick out tongue

.::Levi@than::.
Congratulations Alana happy balloon

English Moosette
Congrats sweetness toot

PandoraMomo
No, honey, I get first dibs on sw stuff... I have more priority over u! shifty Teehee... Oh, and just be sure if u get trained in ushering or concesion by a chic named Emily, get on her good side. She is an awesome chic, but moody. I can't wait till we work togeather! Hmm... maybe if we work similair shifts I can catch a ride and pay u an gas money ..or love... wink LOL! Anywho, welcome to the AMC crew.. and remember the mission statement, the bosses love to randomly quiz u on that! Oh, and u must tell me after ur first night whether u think Mikey(one of our bosses) is hot, cuz so far, only one girly that we work with thinks he isn't... ok, enuf babbliness...

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud no way, Momo, I'm by FAR the bigger SW fan...stick out tongue

Yeah, if we ever work at the same times I'll give you a ride yes

Shaolin Monk
I hated looking for a job...it sucked...too much stress

congrats SS thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.