Black Tarantula VS Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
You'll think, why K3VIL puts Cap and Agent vs this guy, they would wipe the floor with him, or this is probably what those who don't know B.T. tought.
Black Tarantula, is a great enemy, i read an old issue of Spider-Man where he fought with the wall crawler, destroy Don Fortunato's house, and defeating easy Killdroids of Hydra like they where dolls, Spider-Man fough against him using all his strenght, but Tarantula's powers:

Class 20/30 strenght
Ubelievable resistance to injuries
Fast Healing abilities, and great stamina and durability.
Immortality, in terms of immunity from aging and ability to resurrect
Reflexes and Agility that are slightly above that of spidey, and possess great martial arts skill.
Guys, this guy was a raging bull, that give Spidey a run for his money, and broke his left arm easy, take Spidey's best shots and was still stand up like he was hit by a ball throw by a tired 90'years old man.
But he's not only a strong foe, he's also a men with honor and courage, and a cool costume ^^.I think that Cap with his shield would give him hard time, and probably hit him with his best shots succesfully, the problem his, that Tarantula would probably stands up and fight without effort, so U.S. Agent will be send to help Cap, and here comes a guy with Class 10 strenght, an energy shield, an energy truncheon, and superhuman stamina, reflexes, agility and durability.
Honestly i think that if B.T. defeat Spidey, 2 Hydra Killdroids, and after the fight goes away like he has do an aerobis session, he can put down Cap and Agent, or they can stop him like making a building collaps on him.

K3VIL
UP

K3VIL
UP why no one answer this?

K3VIL
No one knows Black Tarantula?

StiltmanFTW
I know him thumb up

cdtm
Cap is honestly outclassed here.

DarkSaint85
Who is Captain America?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Cap is honestly outclassed here.

He has U.S. Agent backing him up.

And BT got pwnt by Iron Fist who wasn't even using his signature attack.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He has U.S. Agent backing him up.

And BT got pwnt by Iron Fist who wasn't even using his signature attack.

Cap is outclassed by Iron Fist too. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

BT's main problem is that he hasn't fought any A-listers since Spider-Man... I'm not counting cheapshotting Danny and Matt.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not really.

BT's main problem is that he hasn't fought any A-listers since Spider-Man... I'm not counting cheapshotting Danny and Matt.

True.

That one showing is worth a lot though, since Peter literally punched himself out before he could do serious damage, meaning we know he was hitting close to his max strength.

And his durability is supported by that Daredevil story you reference, under Brubaker. Getting riddled with bullets, set on fire, and not reacting to any of it.

To be honest, Iron Fist KOing him is the outlier, since his feats hinted at near Wade Wilson damage soaking potential.

StiltmanFTW
You realize Peter has punched himself out against Wolverine too, correct? But you tend to forget about that wink

For all that power, such a guy has ridiculously few feats that matter on battleboards.

Cap never has a problem with fighting and beating guys who outclass him physically. His whole career is full with feats of that kind.

StiltmanFTW
BT's showings against top tiers are funny.

Against DD - Matt had a f*cking flu and BT had to cheapshot him in order to KO him.

Against IF - BT cheapshotted him and Danny was said to be only "nearly" unconscious.

That was bad enough in itself --- but then they had a fair rematch and Danny didn't bother charging his fist, ruining any cred BT had left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.