(ULTIMATE) Captain America vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
In the Ultimate universe Captain America and Wolverine have never seen eye to eye. But now wolverine has gone rouge and saulghtered the other members of the ultimates. Fueled by his rage Captain america has Tracked down wolverine and has engaged in a battle to the death.

who wins...YOU DECIDE!!!! *Coughs: Wolverine!!*

Havoc470
ultimate cap is really ownage compared to ultimate wolvie, i think cap would definitely win

Ultimatespider
I'm talkin' about feral wolverine a tottal animal. He isn't holding back he will be fighting like youv'e neva seen him fight in ult. X-men. But then again captain america will B filled with rage and also b fighting like he neva has before.
Its too tough to call 4 me i'm gonna go with a tie (as in captain america crushes wolverines wind-pipe with his shield whilst he is impaled on wolvies claws. they both die)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Bardock42
Ultimate Cap rocks, but would lose maybe, hmm I can't decide.

badabing
Bump

soujaboy09
Ultimate cap

batdude123
Ultimate Wolverine.

MrHeavySilence
Tough one. Ult Cap because he's more of a strategist.

badabing
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Tough one. Ult Cap because he's more of a strategist.
I bumped this one because it's so close. Heavy Silence, what does your sig mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.