What's the most perverted thing a stranger has done to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
One time I was in a bathroom at an airport and a guy got out from using the urinal and starting coming at me with his pants down. I ran...fast.

lil bitchiness
I can write a book on pervy creepy weirdo strangers. Ugh...

Mane
Poor Milla. Nothing like that has happened to me. Maybe because I'm 6'2, 200 lbs. erm

Mr Zero
yeah. sorry about that...

dave123
Volume One: Dave eek!

*Danii*
I know this girl who was on my art trip, and this guy walked up outside her window, *exposed himslf* and started. . .well I think you get the picture!

Thael
I got pinned against a wall and snogged by some random drunken female.

Mind you she was nice.....droolio

WindDancer
Mine is a little too hardcore for the board. All I can say that it involved a XXX Shop and a guy inside a peeping booth.

Mane
wtf is snogged? i just don't understand your european lingo. blink

Storm
Cuddling and kissing.

*Danii*
snog = getting off = pulling = tonsil tennis = kissing!

lil bitchiness
Volume Two - burlycam.

And so on...I already have figured out few volumes after that.

Linkalicious
ummmm...getting off and kissing someone are like...well...2 entirely different things here in the states.

Mane
eek! Ahh now I see.

Mane
Yeah. messed I wouldn't go around saying you were pulled off against a wall; it doesn't mean kissing.

UNDERTAKER
my boss who's a female grabbed my man hood.

Mane
That's like a dream of mine.

Thael
There you go. big grin

dave123
not REALLY a stranger stick out tongue

UNDERTAKER
i cant give more details to what happened afterwords but use your imagination

Thael
Erm, no? crazy

eggmayo
getting off in england usually means screwing

Mane
here it means getting a blowjob, masturbating, or tossed salad.

Thael
Nah, its more like "Shagging".

FeceMan
A sexual harassment suit?

Baylin
I'd best not say... laughing out loud

Drumdude1167
I was in line for a rollercoaster at cedar point..and this guy kept brushing his crotch against me....i ignored it for a couple of min. but he just kept doing it...then i turned around and said "hey you wanna go ahead of me...and he was like "no"....then he stopped....and then he kept doing it then i got pissed and i was like "DUDE, STOP ****ING DRY RAPING ME FROM BEHIND ASS".... and he was like......sorry...then he walked away

Pyrofly
same as in canada

MornGlory
I was in a job interview for a TV service company - and the man who was interviewing me kept staring at my boobs and then later asked me when the last time I had sex... and there was a condom on this desk....

I got the job ... but I quit 4 days later... he was so gross

Drumdude1167
Ewwwwwww....im a guy but thats a discrace to the sex of men

MornGlory
yes I know.... I quit that job because there was more sex comments later on- not just to me but other girls... it still creeps me out

justjakk
this isnt just the most perv thing a stranger did but also the most embarassing and madest day of my life. i was in a line at this hole in the wall restaraunt near my old house and this gay guy grabbed my arse.

well what was i to do? i followed the b!tch outside and knocked the sh!t out of him. after he fell, a couple kicks to his ribs and a fk yourself dumbass, i was happier about myself. i wanted to waste the creep, but i hadn't started my collection of knives during that time. I now keep a nice fling knife with me. I call it fling knife cause i just fling it and the blade swings open. Very easy to use.

liltiggasmootay
that knife comment creeps me out a little....i think your crazy! Anyways, one time I was at work and this strange guy was just hanging out watching me work. When i asked if he needed help for something he said no and just leaned against the counter watching me work for like a half hour and i just ignored him the whole time. The he left and came back a few mintues later with a shirt in his hands. He gave it to me and said "I'd like to see you wear this, you would look good in it" so i took it and gave it to my boss and now the guy isnt allowed in the store anymore. It was so creepy!

bad-woman
When I was walking downtown L.A. one evening when this large woman came up to me and grabbed my neck and started squeezing eek! So I responded with a kick where it would hurt her the most!!!She dropped to the ground in agony!!!And I walked on.

justjakk
i would have cut the shirt small and wore it as a tank top. he was trying to be nice. so he seemed strange. maybe he has Micheal Jackson syndrome. maybe you looked like this boy he once knew and thought you looked like him. or maybe he stole the shirt from the boy and thought it would be a good idea to stalk the shirt. maybe it had nothing to do with you at all. and did you ever think the shirt could have been contaminated with anthrax and he could be dying as we speak. be careful from now on. i'm crasy, do you really want people saying you act like me??

lil bitchiness
Do you have an obsession with women being kicked in the genitals? Do you?

Its sick.

justjakk
milla.....wamma borrow a knife? i have plenty

bad-woman
No obsession!! Just a obsession with defending myself thank you very much!! winkAnd its kinda like hard to breathe when some one with death obsession is choking ya!!!

bad-woman
And when some one is trying to take my life I have every right to defend myself by any means possible.It may seem harsh as I agree.But I rather live.And L.A. can be very dangerous at times.And very unpredictable.And the defensive moves I learned in martial arts.And there is nothing sick about defending yourself! what would you do?

Jackie Malfoy
Thank ford I was never in that kind of thing with a stranger.I am very happy to say through.JM

MornGlory
DITTO!!! confused

theReject
Someone grabbed my a$$, but it was a guy in my class not a stranger so I guess that doesn't count.

eleveninches
a girl asked me to pretend to be her uncle so she could get her tounge pierced

Kosta
Shit, theres some crazy stuff here blink

badboy2004
i my behind touched at work off a young lass

MornGlory
when I was in london - i was walking past this fast food place- and the windows were all open - and some a@@ threw water on the front of my shirt!! -- him and all his friends started laughing--- it was embarassing

eleveninches
When i was in manchester last year, a gay guy came up to me in the middle of the street and asked if i wanted a w@nk.
Thats the 2nd time i have been asked out by a gay guy.

MornGlory
you must be cute or a pretty boy ^^

badboy2004
i've been tortured off a lass at work

eleveninches
its scary.

sad mad mad sad sick

MornGlory
are you mad??? ^^

Sun Ce
hmmm at school some girls grabbed my ass no expression, and when i was on a bus 1 time coming home from school, it was full of other kids from a diff school, this girl was feeling my head which i find VERY weird no expressionno expressionno expression

eleveninches
mad at the gay for trying to pick me up.

Kosta
your head? erm Dude, thats messed up. laughing out loud

Sun Ce
i know no expression i was waiting to get off and this girl behind me just started to feel me head i was very quick to get off the bus laughing out loud its kinda weird

1) i don't think grisl lke me really

2) it was soooo WEIRD that it happened no expression

nitro-swicked
the most perverted someone i dont know has ever done to me is grab my lower region

AvP
nothing

naybean
i always seem to come across old men wanking on the underground.....

Arsenal
This hasn't happened to me but my cousin walked by a hotdog stand and saw the guy wacking off in the back of it...

naybean
thats gross - "do u want mayonaise with that". that actually happened top a McD's near me - it got shut down cos some guy wacked off in a ladys burger and she got an STD as a consequence. Im never having a burger wit mayonaise in it again and even then i always check lol.

ladygrim
nothing to me but there was a whole article ona pervet that is running through my town in the newspaper..apparently he finds ladies loo a treat and peers over the top of the cubicle when some one is in them

liltiggasmootay
yeah maybe he thought that if i was a boy! I'M 100% female, so he was just some weirdo 40 year old perv hitting on a 18 year old and thought i would look good wearing his shirt.

ladygrim
18 yr olds wit 40 yr olds are a custom in my town its quite pervy i think i mean theres plenty of people there own age to go out wit but they pick the dirty old men

liltiggasmootay
they do it for the money...trust me i have a friend who is 20 and married an 80 year old. I asked her when she started seeing him why she would see such an old guy. She responded with " well he is getting up there wont live much longer, ill get his money when he dies and then ill go marry a young attractive guy." yeah its sad she even has a guy on the side they are just waiting for the old man to croke.

ladygrim
them people are sik ....

BlackC@t
I was at Coastlands and some guy, around his 50's came up and asked if I was in to kinky sex sick

So I told him to **** off if he knows what's good for him.

Arsenal
Are you into kinky sex though? shifty

BlackC@t
Maybe shifty

eggmayo
As long as its not rampant fire-sex. You sooo dont wanna go there.

R0B
One time a dog tryed to sniff my nuts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.