New TMNT Shredder Vs. TT Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
This isn't old Shredder or movie Shredder, but the badass Shredder from the new TMNT cartoon. And we're using Slade from the Teen Titans cartoon not the comic book version.

Who wins in a non prep arena fight?

Who wins if both had prep and brought all there resources?

lightaxe
slade... cause hes amazing, in comic fight he'd win too he took on entire JLA at one time...

The Flash
Slade.

jinzin
Shredder, all their recources right? in that case shredder has an army of ninjas, gunners, Invisible ninjas, angry clones, flying dune buggies with missiles lazers and...more ninjas, that huge henchman, Really creepy and tugh elite foot ninjas, the little mystic ninjas that can control the elements and the He-man power sword rippoff that helped him conquer all of japan. If he can keep ahold of his sword I think he would be fully capible of taking out slade. sorry but anyone who gets the perverbial b****slap by robin isn't going to take out the shredder.

thundercracker
true and in the cartoon shredder got his head cut off and walked away carrying his head @ the end :P

Mainstream
Shredder is frickin immortal! Slade is cool and all, but Shredder would slice and Dice Slade to bits!

muffin man
I've got to agree with mainstream

Beyonder
Shredder in the arena fight. Shredder using all his resources. Heck, the Turtles and Splinter in Shredders building had to fight those element guys and only beat them with the help of the Sword Of Tanku.

He also fought a Triceraton and lost only his leg, due either to the explosion of the Triceraton.

jinzin
I doubt that shredder's immortal but it doesn't matter, he'll kill slade.

supremthor
slades immortal

supremthor
and a better fighter

Kontraz
i like em both, but slade is able to calculate all of his opponents' movements so fast, shredder would only have time to start to punch before slade would figure out everything he would need to do to take this over-sized canopener down.

supremthor
shredder does look like a over-sized canopener

Tron
Have you seen a Teen Titans cartoon with Slade? Every time they meet, Slade's kicking the ever-loving shit out of Robin. It's rather fun, and funny, to watch.

supremthor
slade took out the jla. come on if shredder cant take out four turtles and a rat what chance has he against someone who took out flash, hawkman, green arrow,black canary,zatana(I think that how it spelle),green lantern,the atom all at once

jinzin
umm yeah I have watched the show and the episode where slade has everyone engolfed in that orange forcefeild thingy (don't remember what it was) robin started to kick slades ass, yeah the other tt helped but still, slade was losing, bad, he got his masked kicked into peices man. anyways, I think everyone's forgeting shredder's resources. He has an entire army of very stealthy and silent ninjas, invisble ninjas with slightly augmented strength, extremely augmented agility, and reflexes and speed, a powerhouse bodygaurd that has enough strength to go toe to toe with a triceriton (far above averaga human strength), an army of ninja/gunners, with enormous amounts of firepower (military), Flying doonbuggies that shoot lazers and missiles, and mystic ninjas that are capible of controling the elements, (it's like having storm, sandman, hydro, pyro, and a strngthless colosus on his team), and he has freaking creepy ass elite gaurds that are a match for even the turtles (the best ninjas in their world besides shredder) and have the ability to freaking teleport. he has clones that are far stronger, agile, and ferocious than their humam counterpart, and the only reason the turtles escaped from them was because they dropped them tons of stories down with a roof, and then he has a he-man rippoff demon sword of tengu. With that sword shredder was able to defeat entire armies, ARMIES alone. And then Shredder himself. I don't think you guys quite understand, if it's just shredder and slade, yeah slade will probably have the upper hand, but you really have to take into account the general ninja rule of thumb: generally if you're fighting 100 ninjas, chances are you'll be okay, but if your fighting just one, your probably screwed.
you guys have to remember that in comics, master ninjas are nothing, NO THING, to bat an eye at. an old master ninja stomped wolverine unconcious without so much as a scratch (a guy you goes toe to toe with the hulk without adamantium, and remains to stay awake through it.), another ninja "killed" him recently. Iron fist took down the hulk, layed him out easily, and one of iron fists most revered and toughest enemies is a...you guessed it master ninja. Other ninjas like storm shadow and snake eyes go into cobra bases and throw down with legions of well armed proffesional troops at a given time, and walk away from it victorious. and then there's the most famous ninja of them all,,,,,,,batman, batman is one badass ninja. (well ninja/dedective/everything ever.) but hey even he's had his share of trouble with other master ninjas. This incarnation of the shredder has litterally hundreds of years of practice and experience, not to mention he has well above average strength, agility, speed, and endurance, as well as being a threat not just to earth, but the entire universe.
One on one, yeah even I'll agree that he'd probably get outmatched ( though I think he'd kick the cartoon version's ass.) but with ALL his resources shredder's going to win.

Tron
Yeah he did lose to Robin, WITH the rest of the Titans' help. Any time he fights Slade alone though, he's usually getting his ass kicked, BAD. And that wasn't a forcefield thing, they were infected by nanoprobes or whatever they were called that Slade controlled. And yeah ninjas are nothing to underestimate, and even the mighty Batman has had problems with them. But, I have yet to see a ninja beat Batman as badly as Slade (Deathstroke) has. Not saying that Slade woud beat Shredder, but it's something to think about. In the comics, he's the world's deadiest mercenary, not one of, but THE deadliest, as statted by DC. Even though we're talking about they're animated versions, it's something to think about.

jinzin
yeah I know that the rest of the tt helped him, I admitted to that......oh rest assured I agree completely, deathstroke is no cakewalk whatsoever, I just think that with all his resources to his advantage, shredder'd kill him.

Mainstream
O.k Jinzin Shredder isn't mortal, but he very tough and has a way of always coming back to threaten the TMNT. I mean they've "Killed" him like four or five times already on the cartoon!

jinzin
No they've killed him once via explosion, then he was cloned, all the other times, they just rendered him uncounsious. but yeas he is very resourcful and durable.

Joker1237
I take Shredder, but I do like the OLD Shredder better though.

jinzin
why, he was such a wuss. i mean I loved him and all, but I guess my issues are that i always wanted to see him win or at least give a good fight and by the end of the episode I became dissapointed by his wussdom. movie shredder rules though.

Kontraz
in the first movie.... 2nd movie was like the cartoon shredder, but with a scary voice

jinzin
true, well until he went super at least. Super shredder scares me,,,,,,,they gave him so many absurd and random powers in the games, levitation, teleportation, napalm energy attacks, lightning bolts that came outa nowhere. That's one badass mamma jamma right thur.

namorsubby
shredder rips him a new one

SamZED
Hmm.. tough call. They're both badass and it depends.. what powers are we talking here? Didnt Shredder get an upgrade? And Slade got powers from Trigon in the show. So.. I dunno. But I'd take cartoon Slade over comics Deathstroke any day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.