New Members Please Read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Inkeeper
Welcome to KMC and the LotR forum. Enjoy your stay whether it be a long and fun filled one or a short but equally as fun one.

Just a few pointers for you.

ALL your 'new ideas' have ben thought of before. Ok, theres a search button

Dont create social threads, we have one, we like it. 'The Second Annual Tig Party' its always on the first page, see, we make it easy for you.

dont invite us to your site. Thats spam, and i will report you for it, then you get restricted, which isnt fun, so please, dont do it.

we dont care who is hot in LotR, ok? Give me boromir over legolas any day, but its not worth discussing, theres a movie star section for that thing.

The fellowship are friends, they dont fight, neither do anybody who is in saurons armies ok? Thats the whole point of it, there are a good side and a bad side, good guys dont fight good guys, bad guys dont fight people who are bad.

Yes, we know there were things that were in the books that werent in the film, dont tell us in new threads, search for one and give your opinion there.

Yep, we do know the date of the EE release

We also know how 'Inn ThIS oen S()()pA c00l sc3ne on hte eE Gandulphf FIGHTS SAURUN B4 EoWUN KILLS HIM!"!'
so please, use search button again.

Raz
If you removed the references to yourself, I could sticky this.

The Inkeeper
Edit only works for fifteen minutes.

Thorondor
Raz can edit it

The Inkeeper
Thats what i was implying
but he disapeared again

Raz
Editing, stickying and closing...

EDIT: I'll create a new thread instead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.