spiderman or wolverine vs blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Batman 24
blade the vampire hunter is a vampire so he is stronger or as strong as spiderman so who would win in a fight balde vs spiderman and in a blade vs wolverine

Havoc470
whichever it is, blade loses either way imo

FujiFuu
vampires have no where near the strength of spiderman, spiderman has superior speed, blade has no chance in that fight.

wolverine vs blade would be an awsome battle, but in the end, with wolverines healing powers he would also win-

Cosmo Kramer
Blade loses to any actual superhero...Spiderman beats him with strenght and agility, DareDevil with superior fighting skills, Wolverine with his healing factor, basically the movie is what keeps him going.

crazyspinz
i think blade would destroy DD. but this isnt the place for that, and why did you bring him into this?

Cosmo Kramer
Blade is a pushover!

crazyspinz
no dude, spidey or wolvie would take him, but not eaisily

Cosmo Kramer
so would DD but honestly why would you have him fight Wolvie or spidey?

Cosmo Kramer
I think Punisher would be a better more even battle

Havoc470
actually, i dont think blade would be much of a problem for spidey or wolvie

K3VIL
Saying that Daredevil is above Blade is ridicule

Comic Books Blade is above Comic Books DareDevil.

From www. comicboards . com /marvelguide/b2.html , remove the spaces.

Blade
Other Aliases: Eric Brook
Place Of Birth: Unrevealed
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: unnamed mother (deceased)
Group Affiliation: Former member of Nightstalkers, former member of Quincy Harker's vampire hunter team
Source Of Powers: His mother was bitten by a vampire, when she gave birth to Blade: Later due to Morbius' bite, a scientific vampire, not a magical one, Blade is now a pseudo vampire
Powers: Immune to vampire bites and vampire's hypnotic powers. He has some kind of sixth sense which tells him when something supernatural is near by. As a pseudo vampire, he has super strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and senses that are similar to a true vampire's. It seems that being a dhampir, he has retain his human-like appearance, except for the fangs, and immunity to sun-light. Also has a pseudo-vampire healing ability
Mix those abilities with the fact that Blade constantly train himself to be in peak condition, and you obtain a dead DD

And i think that with all his daywalker abilities and his weapons he would give Spidey hard time, and he can defeat Logan if he stab his heart.

Havoc470
how would he beat logan if he stabbed him in the heart?

by the way just because it says he has enhanced abilities doesnt mean its at par or above spideys

who?-kid
Spider-Man already fought Blade. It was a very short fight, and Spider-Man webbed Blade up without breaking a sweat.

And Daredevil is certainly above Blade fighting-wise.

Cosmo Kramer
well put

K3VIL
Daredevil is HUMAN.Blade is a DAYWALKER.
Daredevil is NEAR peak human condition, he's an olympic level athlete and great martial artist.Daredevil possess superhuman senses ok, but on the physical side he's under Blade, and don't forget that he possess the stick but

Blade IS peak physical condition for a vampire, he's a great martial artist too, and a good swordsman, marksman with knives and fire weapons.Blade in the movie carry many weapons and in the comic book too.

I really don't understand why u give the victory to Daredevil.

EDIT: And you are forgetting Blade's superior reaction time, reflexes and agility, over that of Daredevil, ok Spidey would knockdown Blade, but not DD.

srankmissingnin
Marvel vampire's are chumps. Blade is the DAYWALKER, big deal, he is one of the weakest Marvel Hero's; perhaps only a tad more efficient then the Punisher.

Dare Devil has batted bullets back at the shooter... Blade has superior reflexes? Think again.

Cosmo Kramer
yes!!!!!! Happy Dance

K3VIL
Lol, DD batted back bullets?Blade throw darts or knives at great speeds, like he do in the final of the 1st movie, or another issue of his comic series, dunno remember the plot, but it shows how fast he's when he throw weapons.And DD reflexes cannot be above or equal that of Blade obviously, he's human, Blade is a dhampir, it's another level in terms of physical abilities level.
Blade is one of the marvel weakest hero, but anyway he's a hero, with the Midnight Sons he save the world, and with the Nighstalkers too.If u rate an hero strong only on his physical strenght, you've to say that Cap is not a strong hero, or Spidey too who's around class 10/15 strenght, and defeat Firelord.
If Blade was much popular i think that today he was in a regular comic book series like Spidey, Wolvie, Thor etc.

srankmissingnin
So... what your getting at (if I understand you correctly) is that despite Blade having feats that do not operate on the same level of Dare Devil, he is superior because he is part vampire? That is what you are saying, is it not?

MatchesMalone
Spiderman should beat Blade easily. Wolverine should beat Blade in a difficult fight. Daredevil? What? Daredevil has no business fighting Blade. Its not want the thread starter had intended and he would get creamed anyway. It is true that in the big picture of Marvel heroes that Blade would be one of the weakest. But, he is still above Daredevil.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Havoc470
whichever it is, blade loses either way imo

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Marvel vampire's are chumps. Blade is the DAYWALKER, big deal, he is one of the weakest Marvel Hero's; perhaps only a tad more efficient then the Punisher.

Dare Devil has batted bullets back at the shooter... Blade has superior reflexes? Think again.

thumb up thumb up

#stiltmissingsrank

Parmaniac
I love the thread title Spider-Man or Wolverine laughing out loud

Spider-Man or Wolverine vs. Blade or someone else, I don't care.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I love the thread title Spider-Man or Wolverine laughing out loud

Spider-Man or Wolverine vs. Blade or someone else, I don't care.

Yeah laughing out loud

No wonder the OP got permabanned wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.