Dare Devil VS Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
ok, both these guys are probably equil in speed and reaction time. blade has better weapons, is more durable and stronger, DD is prolly more agile and his senses would help out alot.

i think in the end blade would take it

Cosmo Kramer
DD wins without a problem. Come on, exactly how many samarai has he taken out with little trouble? What will Blade do? Throw a nife at him? DD will dodge it easily after Bullseye Blade is a pleasure to fight. Even The Punisher gets his ass kicked every time he goes to Hells Kitchen.

ScarletSpider
With his quasi-vampiric abilities, Blade will be a pain in the keister, but DD's taken down some tough guys, with his radar he can track and get the drop on Blade.

Cosmo Kramer
well put

crazyspinz
first of all, im talkin about movie blade, cuz comic blade would get killed and he sucks, and the punnisher isnt a super human, he is a normal human, witch weapons maybe as good as blades. in a fist fight, blade would win, he is mutch stronger than dare devil. and blade is alot more than a samurai, he can easily take anything dare devil dishes out and them some. dd is tough agasint normal humans, and stupid superhumans (saber tooth, ox, etc) blade is smart and is an amazing fighter, and he has mutch faster reflexes than a normal person, prolly equil to dare devels

Cosmo Kramer
In a fist fight! LOL... he was trained by Stick in many diffrent forms of martial arts. You must know his father was a boxer and in DD #16 even Spiderman couldnt lay a punch on him what will Blade do? laughing

crazyspinz
dude, dd is tuff, but in a fist fight, hand to hand blade is way stronger, and can take way more hits, he is not as skilled as DD in fighting that is true, but he is still a damn good fighter, on hit from his sword DD is down, and you can simply "get the drop" on blade, he has incresed senses too, just not quite as mutch as DDs, right below wolvies acuaky

Cosmo Kramer
actually DD has dodged many swords, you know its true

clickclick
movie blade would beat movie daredevil. Comic Daredevil would beat comic blade.

Cosmo Kramer
I dont know! Ben Afflec can be very persuasive...lol

Cosmo Kramer
and notice this is a Comic Book vs. Forum...hmm do I hear Paula pressing a big delete button?

K3VIL
Oh, no, i feel that you're wrong guys.
Comic Blade is above DareDevil.

From www. comicboards . com /marvelguide/b2.html , remove the spaces.

Blade
Other Aliases: Eric Brook
Place Of Birth: Unrevealed
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: unnamed mother (deceased)
Group Affiliation: Former member of Nightstalkers, former member of Quincy Harker's vampire hunter team
Source Of Powers: His mother was bitten by a vampire, when she gave birth to Blade: Later due to Morbius' bite, a scientific vampire, not a magical one, Blade is now a pseudo vampire
Powers: Immune to vampire bites and vampire's hypnotic powers. He has some kind of sixth sense which tells him when something supernatural is near by. As a pseudo vampire, he has super strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and senses that are similar to a true vampire's. It seems that being a dhampir, he has retain his human-like appearance, except for the fangs, and immunity to sun-light. Also has a pseudo-vampire healing ability
Mix those abilities with the fact that Blade constantly train himself to be in peak condition, and you obtain a dead DD

Havoc470
as long as we're using bio's and such from websites, marvel.com puts both characters exactly at par with eachother ability wise

add experience and daredevil wins imo

by the way his real first name is eric, but its never been revealed if his last is actually brook or not

K3VIL
We can assume this is an error of marvel.com, DD strenght, durability and stamina will never be near that of Blade, and Blade possess fast healing abilities, that makes him hard to put down for a grea martial artist with hyper senses but damage output that Blade can easy receive without effort.

Havoc470
-_-

its marvel.com......we could assume they have less of a chance of making mistakes than that shady looking site you linked to

Cosmo Kramer
burn!

crazyspinz
im talking movie blade vs comic DD, or post movie comic blade, normal blade sucks

Cosmo Kramer
oh

K3VIL
Havoc it's impossible that Blade in which profile is wrote superhuman strenght has equal strenght to Daredevil or we have assume that Daredevil possess superhuman strenght too.

Cosmo Kramer
excellent

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil has flipped over a limo and used a 400 (or was it 800) pound weight lifting bar as a bo-staff, before hurling it across the room.

crazyspinz
and blade has been basicaly crucified, twice, had like 70% of his blood drained, and on one of these occasions he got up and kicked a demi gods ass in the same hour, im missing your point

and its not hard to flip a limo with some sort of leaver, and the bar wasnt that heavy, but the weights on it are, and the weights where off at the time.

srankmissingnin
...no the weights were on.

After Blades blood was drained he drank his fill... kind of negates the the fact he was drained in the first place

juggernaut74
Blade is stronger, faster, more durable, and a slightly better fighter. How can Daredevil beat him? He dont.

srankmissingnin
If you think Blade is stronger, faster or more durable (a better fighter is so far out of the picture I'll ignore it) you might want to check into rehab, cause chances are you're on crack.

clickclick
Umm, Blade is part vampire, DD has heightened senses. Blade should definetly be stronger, faster and more durable.

srankmissingnin
It doesn't matter if Blade is part vampire or not, his appearances are not as high as those of Dare Devil (or many other marvel characters for that) so you should get your inaccurate preconceptions out of your head.

juggernaut74
Dude are you f*cking serious. Daredevil is a normal human with heightened senses. BLade had all the powers of a vampire and none of the weaknesses. The last I checked vampires were stronger and faster than humans. And Daredevils senses are not that much better than Blades. Wake up man and do some math here.

clickclick
Seriously what are you talking about and how is that a rebuttal?

srankmissingnin
Blade must be stronger, because he is half vampire blah blah blah

Thats like saying the Supreme Kai must be stronger then Goku because he is a god... see how it doesn't work? Dare Devil can hardly be considered human anyway, the same is true for most street level heroes. Marvel's Vampires are only strong compared to regular Marvel humans next to Dare Devil they are nothing... just like Blade.

K3VIL
First of all:

Dragon Ball reality doesn't match nothing with Marvel Comics reality, so avoid to mention it.More a sayan fight and recover from deadly hits, more he becomes stronger, that's why Goku and co. are godlike beings.

Back to marvel reality, you cannot accept that Blade is better of DD?Ok, but you have to accept the truth.
Blade is peak condition for a vampire, Daredevil is NEAR peak condition for a human.
Daredevil has lifted a limo and a bar?Please, Blade posses Class 1ton strenght, and when powered by blood he's near 1ton and 500pounds class of strenght.You're talking about a guy that in marvel comics goes toe to toe with Dracula, with Varnae, with characters that would wipe the floor with Daredevil.
Blade after being bite by Morbius has the same powers he possess in the movie, and in no way a high skilled and trained daywalker can be defeated by a high skilled and trained human.
Blade reflexes and reaction time can easy outmatch Daredevil, and why don't we talk about his Class 1 strenght, he needs only 1punch to thrust Daredevil chest and take out his heart if he wants, Daredevil has human resistance, not superhuman like Blade, who can be shot by guns, or stabbed and blood drained.Or why don't we talk about his superior durability, stamina and healing abilities.
I hope you starts to think with brain and no with fanboy brain.Or the topic it's going to be like Hulk VS put a name topics, where the fanboys comes and say HULK SMASH you're all dumb!

juggernaut74
and thats the moral of the story. End of game for DD.

Cosmo Kramer
I am missing your point! DD has been crusified and sent to hell, twice both of which he overcame and returned as if nothing had even happened. And DD went toe to toe with the Hulk, Sabertooth, Electo and Spider-man. Come to your senses, the only reason you think Blade wuld win is because of your fanboyism! Happy Dance

In one comic he also beat Electra Nachios, Bullseye and the Kingpin all at the same time. And no it was no movie DD it was an old Frank Miller classic so I am afraid Blades outclassed. nuff said cool

ScarletSpider
It also depends on which version of Blade you're talking about. He used to be just a regular guy who was immune to vampire bites. Then the movie, and the Spider-Man animated series came along, and gave him vampiric strength and abilities, which were later put into his comic. I think it was around 1997 or so, they launched a new Journy into Mystery title, with Blade stationed in New Orleans as a supernatural vampire detective. He was just a guy who was very good at being weird. Even in both incarnations, we've seen him take down some powerful foes, however the same can be said of Daredevil, taking on the likes of Mr. Hyde and all.

I would lean towards Blade, but by no means is it a one sided fight, either could take it depending on circumstances.

K3VIL
Elektra, Bullseye and Kingpin are great human fighters, Blade often if not ever fight with supernatural beings, vampires, demons, that are on another level of that of the strong but still human fighters you mention.
Anyway it's obvious that Blade first incarnation is not a match for DD, ad i assume we have to use his last incarnation, that with the same powers of the movie.

Cosmo Kramer
Still DD all the way!

5knuckleShuffle
blade will kill dd

Nataku8188
Let me tell you all this;

Blade got his upgrade pre-movies. I'll say it again, he got his upgrade pre-movies.

The movie Blade was released in 1998, so we can estimate it went into production around 96'

November 1992, issue 1 of Nightstalkers; Blade is released from the mental institution, he begins to dress in black leather and wield Katanas.

July 1994, issue 1 of Blade: The vampire hunter; Blade is dressed in his black leather, weilding katanas, and, to a lesser extent, guns.

During this run, he becomes a pseudo vampire, becoming stronger, faster, and more dangerous than before.

Now, as for fighting Daredevil...

Daredevil doesn't have what it takes to beat Blade. Blade is faster, stronger, more durable, heals faster, better armed, more vicious...

Daredevil has his supersenses, which are useless in situations with loud noises. Being that Blade has to rely on his wits to survive, making him a street detective of sorts, (Read the comics and you'll understand) he'll most likely figure this out eventually.

Cosmo Kramer
No he wont! Not unless somebody tells him and if they do Blade may use that weakness to his advantage but its still fighting dirty and DareDevil has all the right for a rematch.

Nataku8188
In a fight, it don't matter how you win, as long as you win. Even without exploiting that, Blade will defeat Daredevil.

Havoc470
the "lets make him better so no one could beat him" blade (in recent comics) would definitely win

the more interesting even-sided blade would lose

Cosmo Kramer
No because then all any of the characters would is kick each other in the balls! And thats not interesting reading. It wouldnt matter if the Hulk went after Spidey or DD

Havoc470
good point

Nataku8188
If you managed to hit Hulk in the balls, it'd only screw you over. You aren't guaranteeing someone will go down if they get hit in the balls, especially if you are fighting. In wrestling, I've seen guys take full on knees to the jewels and keep going, only to win because of the extra adrenaline.

As for the 'new unbeatable blade'... I have no idea what you're smoking. The 'new' Blade isn't too much different then the older Blade... he's just gotten an upgrade. Think of colossus and ultimate colossus.

srankmissingnin
He is a chump in the new Tomb of Dracula... Dare Devil wouldn't even bother with him.

Nataku8188
Haven't picked it up. I looked through it at the shop, saw he was bald, and read a few lines. Thought id be better off just waiting till the series ends and the dealer drops the price.

srankmissingnin
It is disappointing at best... although compared to some of the trash on the stands its gold.

jplatinum
comic blade would give comic daredevil a two minute fight. Movie blade would massacre movie daredevil. Did you see the movies. Wesley snipes was betaing the hell out of like 30-50 dudes wearing padded body armor, fighting vampire gods with superstrength and speed, fighting evolved vampire creatures that were uber hard to kill, and he beat them all while looking cool as hell. Benifer was garbage as matt. They should've picked matt damon as daredevil. Now he can fight in real life(he took real martial-arts for the bourne movies). Anyway, blade would destroy daredevil with little effort. P.s. Cosmic Kramer must be smoking something. If he believes that movie daredevil can beat movie blade.

K3VIL
Blade from the movie is = to Blade in comics.
Same powers, same skill, only different look.
Blade obtains daywalker powers after being bite by Morbius the Living Vampire.
So he can obliterate Daredevil in both comic and movie world.
DD have problems with human enemies, Blade is superhuman, his Class 1Ton fists would pummel so hard DD that he would pray for Luke Cage arriving and saving him

snoopdogg
DareDevil is no match for Blades speed, strength, healing factor, and fighting skills.

I know DD has some skill in fighting but Blade deals with 20 or so Vampires on a nightly basis.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DareDevil is no match for Blades speed, strength, healing factor, and fighting skills.

I know DD has some skill in fighting but Blade deals with 20 or so Vampires on a nightly basis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one...

Dark Thor
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Matt can take on 20 vampires if he wanted to. I say Daredevil has this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.