Richest character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who are the richest people in both marvel and DC??

DC:
Bruce Wayne
Lex Luthor
???

Marvel:
???
Kingpin
Xavier
Tony Stark
BLack King
???

Who else is there?

radioboy121
Nightthrasher apparently had money.

Havoc470
archangel is pretty rich, and northstar funds xavier so he's rich too

radioboy121
I thought Archangel lost most of his fortune? The narration for the 1st of the series of X-Cutioner's Song specified something about that.

Havoc470
i dont know anything about executioners song, but last i saw he was rich

ScarletSpider
I think he did awhile ago, but got it back, as Worthington Industries has been heavily used in a few Austen stories.

T'Challa is the King of Wakanda, and thus principal stock holder in many of their companies, and very, very rich. At one point he took over Stark Enterprises.

Nightthrasher owns a company that is a subsidary of Stark Enterprises.

Daniel Rand owns the Rand Corporation, but I think that was bought up by Oracle, which was in turn bought up by Stark.

Namor is also very rich, as the King of Atlantis.

Dr. Doom back when he was the monarch of Latveria.

Gregory
Green Arrow used to be quite rich. Not any more, of course.

crazyspinz
doom was rich, i think namor is the richest earthing alive. as for cosmics, im sure adam warlock and thanos have a few bucks lying around

Capt.JK
Black Bolt is the king of the inhumans, and I think Reed Richards has some bucks also.

TheFilmProphet
I'm going with Tony Stark and then second place with Dr. Doom.

lightaxe
In 4 reed richards and his family were sqaundered out of their cash by a crooked accountant.

Punkyhermy
REALLY?
From what I saw of him in JLU he talked like not such a rich guy...

supremthor
YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE FOREGOTTEN BLACK PANTHER

ScarletSpider
That's MK continuity, in regular Marvel universe they're still rich. Also, in that storyline they weren't the only ones hit, Hammerhead was hit pretty bad, and Stark to a lesser degree.

JLU isn't exactly an in continuity bible of all things DC. Ollie's operation used to be very similar to Bruce's. An arrow cave, arrow mobile, sidekick, etc.

supremthor
BLACK PANTHER is richer then Tony Stark

ScarletSpider
We know. So rock the casba.

Elektra_lover
Well in the movies Elektra

ScarletSpider
It was all daddy's gansta money. And if she's been pronounced legally dead, she'd have a hell of a time getting at it.

stellarX
Captain Britain and Psylocke have a good bit o' cheese, probably not the most in the mu though, just thought i'd mention 'em.

eleveninches
so:

1.Batman
2.Namor
3.Doom
4.Luthor
5.T'challa
6.Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.