Did you ever lie to make yourself more popular?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
Well?

if you did you can come clean here and tell us what your lie was.....

Clovie
i didn't.
actually i'm popular (if it can be called so stick out tongue) coz i don't lie erm

Telperaca
I'm a boy!!

laughing out loud

Mane
I'm not that lame to lie to be cooler.

Silver Stardust
I was always sort of an outcast at my school, so I did stuff that I didn't like (like cheerleading) to try and be popular...too bad I hated it! I decided I'd rather be unpopular and myself than popular and a fake.

Drumdude1167
interesting

Jedi Priestess
er no cause I personally never gave a damn what people thought of me in high school stick out tongue

Drumdude1167
me neither...why did i create this thread....

frodo34x
I never have done...

§pearhead
since being popular means doing drugs, well, I'd kick myself if I lied by saying "yes, I've had pot before, what're you talking about?"

so no, I don't lie no expression

Vampy
don't ask.

Thorondor
Everybody at my school who were "popular" were alcoholics and smoked hash and i'm not one for that shit so i stayed away and made myself an outcast smile i'd rather have my health than being popular for a few years so no i didn't lie to be popular as i wasn't stick out tongue

Royal Knight
No, I mean YES, I mean NO

Deathblow
Oh good lord yes. I used to make up the stupidest lies imaginable in highschool during my numerous futile attempts to impress girls. I thought everyone did messed

Falling4Daniel_
Nope. I make friends as easy as they come.

R0B
I lied about having waffles for breakfast one time

Mane
I'm in high school and I don't care either. thumb up

NyC-gUrL
un-for-give-able schmoll

Jackie Malfoy
On here maybe!But never in school.I hate those popular girls at school they are such snobs and airheads.JM

Drumdude1167
good call JM

Kosta
Nah not really.

Fearnix
I have embarrasment

lil bitchiness
No, I have not. I just hang around Art Rooms at my free times and lunch brakes at school, with bunch of my friends - they all thought i was coolest - never was any need to lie, nor would i ever do so...lameness.

Fearnix
whats wrong with liying to popular?

silver_tears
well for one thing it's not you they like, it's what you lied about that impresses people confused

Silver Stardust
Well, not having a single friend at school can be hard...still was stupid of me, though, I like too much nerdy stuff to have ever been considered popular at school.

AcrypT
Ive had a pretty eventfull life so I've never realy needed to make up lies to be popular. Of corse I've lied and anyone who says they havn't is lieing but I havn't realy lied about anything important enough to remember it was more like exadurating some things I've done to make them sound better. But it never was a mean for me to get popular, I was popular just for being different, long hair, piercings...it wasn't a good kind of popular, it got me into a lot of fights but it worked, not that I wanted the atention but it comes with the look.

Fearnix
the lie may not be to impresses people tho.

R0B
Nah that made me a lot of freinds pirate

lil bitchiness
Its sad and desperate.

Pyrofly
nope... my friends lied to be popular so when they did i did i became popular too cuz there my friends... i dunnoblink

rajah kalantiaw
yes. i told everybody at work that i was a complete man-whore... i was the most famous liar the following day.

Vampy
Of course they do, Samuel laughing out loud They're just lying to look cooler (and therefore be more popular)

Df02
nowadays it seems it's the people who say "i dont care what ppl think about me" who are actually lying to seem cooler

)-(&C]{£R
No I dont think thats really a good thing.

But I know someone who said that they play for arsenal football club. Then I found out he didn't and he's a loner now.

Frosty Beverage
Uh, everyone likes me because I don't lie, they say I'm coolie 'cuz I Stick up for my religion, and treat others equal.

theReject
Nope. Why would I want to?

frodo34x
Really? I've had a lot of hassle because of my religion.

Raven Guardia
no, I dont wanna be popular. Popular kids at my school are preps. They have there parents hand them everything they want. and most of them are really stuck up too. so I am happy Just being the way I am.

theReject
I don't have very much hassle myself because everyone I know is a Christian like me. Everyone in my high school is, at least that's what they say. confused

Raven Guardia
your lucky, kids at my school are a$$ holes, half of them dont believe in god. like my best friend Kim. she is always making fun of Christians to my face. which offends me because I am a Christian. and when I explain my belifes to her she just puts them down. cry

theReject
sad I'm sorry. I know I'm extremely lucky in a way.

Raven Guardia
yes you are smile.

theReject
But I might be in for a shocker when I do meet people who oppose everything I believe in since I've been so "sheltered."

Raven Guardia
well, if they do oppose your faith Just keep standing up for what you believe in.

theReject
Yup. I'll Never give up, Never surrender...my beliefs that is.

Raven Guardia
thats great. I'm never giving mine up either happy

what type of faith is your chruch? mine is methodist.

theReject
Mine's Baptist, and most of my friends are Methodist.

Raven Guardia
mine friend faith is a Baptist.....most kids at my school are Baptist or chatolic. there are not many Methodist.

theReject
Hmm that's interesting. I don't think there are but three Catholics at my school, the rest are either methodist or baptist. Mostly Methodist.

Frosty Beverage
im messianic christian

Myth
Sure I lied to draw attention to myself when I was younger. Now I actually do something if I want people to be impressed by something I have done. I hate liars.

Raven Guardia
myth, I also hate liars.

Frosty Beverage
that makes three of us...

xShecklerx
I dont wanna be popular. No, but i know a little girl named SARAH who does. Lies a heck of a lot to.

Silver Stardust
Most everyone that says that they don't care what others think of them are just kidding themselves...you may SAY that, but deep down you do care.

I certainly care about what others think of me; I'm very shy and have very little self-confidence and it doesn't take much for someone to put me down (and trust me, people do it a lot). But I try to not let this bother. Not caring about what others think and not letting what others think bother you are two totally different things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.