"Happy" music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcrypT
My brother asked me to find him as he put it "Happy" music, not anything lame, he wants something similar to Nine Days.
That's not my area of experties in music, so I was wondering if anyone could recomend some bands that are similar to Nine Days. Keep in mind that my brother like slipknot, Korn, Cheville, Reveille, SOAD, RATM, Disturbed and similar artists. He's looking for a break from all the screaming and wants just something plesant, not oldies or anything.

Thanks

Deathblow
There aren't many good bands who write exclusively happy music, and even fewer who sound like Nine Days.

You could try Reel Big Fish, they're are pretty damn cheerful, and I don't know many people who wouldn't like them. Can't go wrong with ska.

ElectricBugaloo
Weezer
The Shins
The Postal Service
http://artofthemix.org/FindAMix/getcontents.asp?strMixID=81537

AcrypT
cool site!
thanks for the help, I'll check out Reel big fish, The postal service and the shins. I've heard of them but never realy listend to them, weezer are cool but my brother doesn't like them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.