Mah rap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil_rappa
ah ah ah c'mon wanna fight?
m gonna kick ya ass up,right?
lets fight in this shit rain
oh m'f*cker u will get pain
and lets go learn ya how to punch
if ur scare i'll make ya ma own lunch

eggmayo
im gonna go die now.

hh?
lil rappa you really suck.

Afro Cheese
That is the best song I've ever read. So simple yet so complex.

UNDERTAKER
lil rappa your nothing but lill crappa shut up kid quit fronting before i be stomping and blowing holes in ya like spong bob yeah i wanna fight fight for the right to remain violent you here that thats my boy revolver

hh?
undertaker...if that was a rap...it was also really bad.

WindDancer
You're too hardcore dude.

Red Superfly
Sheer brilliance. I love the satirical nature of this song, you know, in that you pretend to be a retarded-12-year-old-gangster-wannabe-who-couldn't-even-even-fight-yourself-out-of-a-wet-paper-bag-let-alone-make-a-human-meat-sandwich.

Also "I'm goona kick your ass up right"?????????.

Do you know someone who has an upside down ass, and therefore a swift kick may indeed rotate said anus 180 degress into the correct position?

Or does it refer to a wrongly orientated donkey that needs some sort of kick to put it the right way up again?

I love how your lyrics are open to interpretation like this. Genius. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hh?
laughing out loud

D-Double
That's gansta..... laughing

....are you serious?..... blink

Nevermind
After reading these comments I think I speak for everyone when I say you got:

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/user_related/owned/images/0004.jpg

Darth Revan
Ha, I've seen some bad shit, but that was ****in' laughable
I tear you apart on the mic like a fightin' bull
Congratulations on graduating from the third grade
Your brain is mush, like olive tapenade
How innovative, replacing "you" with "u"
You weak and helpless, like a newborn kangaroo
I punish you lyrically like Ras Kass
I seen better shit come outta Mike Shinoda's ass
And that's a pretty big diss if you've heard him rap
That was a good joke, like Spinal Tap
Don't **** with the Darth, because I created you
So do us all a favor and go back to Peru

hh?
thumb up

SlipknoT
Guys we might have a new village idiot

hh?
but not the first one

alic88
the WILLIAM HUNG of rap

Nevermind
Why are you degrading William Hung to this dude's level? What he do to you?

Dr. Strangelove
Immortal Technique say's "WTF!"

http://www.mzee.com/data/img/news/artist/immorteltechnique.jpg

LiLc4JDrecords
crush u all down *****..i make my shit simple..a white mother ****er from new york and ill pop u like a pimple and your flows will get a little breezy..hey!! i say my shit once and ill say my shit easy so i dont hurt u. sry mom...but i killed ur son before his curfew..whistle

Korri
Oh guys c'mon at least the little guy tried wink

Well done on your attempt dont listen to them yes

LiLc4JDrecords
give it up mother ****ers and put the mic in my hands.
i make eminem look like micheal jackson going "god damn, how did he get so good?" it isnt my fault that i grew up hard in the hood..and i blew up in the ghetto make mother ****ers on the strets yell "let go, ur gonna hurt him" think that i care cause in a second his flesh will be burnin.so sit down take a couple notes and start learnin on how to write ill rhymes, listen to how u say it, dont elaborate it ,just come out with your shit and dont spray it, play it, like it was a game, move your pieces around the board so that your whole mind will ****en change

SlipknoT
your better than the other guy

LiLc4JDrecords
what u sayin man??

SlipknoT
I'm saying your better than the other guy who came in here and rapped.

LiLc4JDrecords
got ya

LiLc4JDrecords
thought u were dissin me or some shit

LiLc4JDrecords
knuckleshuffle sucks ass

hh?
stop acting gangster. thats not what hip hop is meant to be.

Ronny
thats what mainstream hip hop is ment to be messed

hh?
exactly

Ronny
oooooooooooooo HOLLA in the HOOD MOTHA FUKA IN THE HOOD *drags along with pants at ankles* IM A PIMP

Afro Cheese
Not really.. wasn't meant to be like that.. just sorta started leaning in that direction a while back. But nowadays mainstream is turning more into club music than gangsta rap.

Darth Revan
Stand aside mother****, I bust lyrical slugs like Che
Soon you'll be dead, with your brains in dissaray
Though I guess that's been true since you stepped up to the mic
I verbally dominate you, like Mike Tyson in a fight
My poetry's above your simple level of comprehension
Your skills are pitiful, like an Iraq veteran's pension

And... I would write more but I have to go no expression

Deathblow
But if it wasn't for gangsterising stuff, we'd have no Ice Cube, no Mobb Deep, no Nas.. sad

Korri
laughing out loud what a shame

hh?
no forget ice cube and mobb deep. i dont care about how good they were in the past. Ice Cube is now making tracks with Lil'Jon and that just say enough about him. and Mobb Deep offically are over. Havoc left. so thats over and their last album was really crap.

as for Nas, he's ok.

Deathblow
No way. You're asking me to forget two or three of my favorite hip-hop albums ever right there. I don't disregard artists older, better material because they suck now.

Besides, you're sorta wrong. Nas sucks harder than both nowadays. His last three albums have been godawful.

hh?
Streets Disciple got some good ratings from underground heads. so i gotta check that out first, then ill judge Nas.

Afro Cheese
I heard some of street disciple.. it has some good stuff. Nas is pretty good. Mobb Deep used to be awesome. Ice cube... never really got into west coast gangsta rap myself.

Deathblow
I really dislike Street Disciple. God's Son and Stillmatic were horrible. And lets not forget he featured on a Jennifer Lopez track.

hh?
true. but Illmatic was great...

but as i said before, even that seems overrated at times.

Spicy_Mchaggis
heh, dude thats not a rap. thats a few phrases from shitty movies thrown together about fighting. come up with about 12 more lines, a whole other verse and a chorus then post it. ok?

Afro Cheese
Yeah but a lot of good music is overrated. And although none of his albums are as good as Illmatic, he has some good songs on his other albums too.

mah
How about I "wrap" your head around the nearest..
ah, never mind

LiLc4JDrecords
i dont care what u all say man PAC kicks ass even after hes dead and hes still goin platinum wit his albums

hh?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

true form of ignorance Lilc4

mah- laughing out loud

Darth Revan
So is Ray Charles, and Ray pwns Pac's ***** ass

hh?
indeed

LiLc4JDrecords
but if it wasnt for PAC, rap would never be where it is today. tupac made eminem, 50 cent, young buck and all of them because they got inspired by his music

Darth Revan
But if it wasn't for Ray, hip hop would have never existed in the first place.

hh?
PAC did not invent hip hop you ****ing piece of shit. he wasn't even influential compared to the many others.

Afro Cheese
Pac was extremely influential... probably one of the most influential figures ever in modern hip hop. That being said, we'd be better off without Eminem, 50 Cent, and Young Buck.

hh?
what about Wu Tang, Public Enemy?

Afro Cheese
What about them? Yeah they are influential.. that doesn't mean pac isn't though. There is room for more than one artist to be influential. Honestly he is probably more influential than either of those groups right now.. I mean in PE's time they were great, but you don't see too many rappers imitating them these days. Wu Tang is a little tougher to call.. they have more range of the type of rappers in their group.. but I still think in today's rap world more people strive to be like 2pac than anything else. As far as who is more talented.. 2pac is at the bottom of that list. I'd probly put Wu Tang first, then PE, than 2pac.

hh?
see thats not the point. theres a difference between being influential and biting another rapper. even Ras Kass said in an interview that nowadays rappers are biting peices of pacs style...they either get the stomach tatoo, or rap about going to heaven, or getting shot in the hood. nothing new for the mainstream.

Afro Cheese
Yeah I guess you're right.. his influence on rap was basically the fact that being a thug is cool, which is everything I hate about mainstream right now. Nonetheless.. he had a huge influence.. whether it was a good one or not.

hh?
basically mainstream is just pac in subparticles. its just mini pac/chingy mixtures. waste of oxygen. no

Afro Cheese
Yeah it's getting worse... there's some good mainstream stuff out there but it's the kind of stuff that never does the best as far as radio play and record sales goes.

hh?
Juice is considered mainstream to many hip hop heads, but i really like him for his punchlines and the way he destroyed eminem at Scribble Jam 97.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.