Favourite NOES hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
whos your favourite "nightmare on elm street" hero?

VilleValo462
the original ... Nancy

HockeyHorror
the original...
but the entire series was an average movie OVERALL!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i think kirstin was the best, but only when shes played by patricia arquett, its cool how she can call ppl into her dreams, what are the other dream warriors powers?

Evil Dead
1. I agree......Kristen Parker.......only in part 3 when being played by Patricia Arquette. Tuesday Night was just an ignorant casting choice for part 4.

2. Hmmm....let's see we have :

Joey - screeching vocals, screaming
Kincaid - super strength
Taryn - badass with switchblade knives
Will - magic/wizard....overall dungeons and dragons geek

and Kristen.......pulling people into her dreams was not her "dream power"...it was merely something she could do since she was a child. Her dream power was acrobatics/gymnastics.....as she displays when Nancy asks her "what can you do in your dreams?".......

ElmStreetFan01
I like Nancy and Katherine

leatherface12
I like only one person in the nightmare on elm st series and that is Freddy. Everybody else sucks. And he is one of the most entertaining killers out there.

ElmStreetFan01
**** Yeah to that!

leatherface12
big grin

ElmStreetFan01
what's your real name?

leatherface12
Why do you want to know?

ElmStreetFan01
I just want to know? I'm Rowan Langenkamp

leatherface12
My real name is Robert.

ElmStreetFan01
nice meeting ya

leatherface12
You to. So I see your a freddy fan. Well I think you can tell who Im a fan of. big grin

ElmStreetFan01
Leatherface of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Series

leatherface12
Yep.http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/otn/violent/greenchainsaw.gif

ElmStreetFan01
I like him too

leatherface12
Cool. big grin

ElmStreetFan01
yeah!

Cinemaddiction
My hero is whoever told Wes Craven " A New Nightmare" was a good enough script to be a movie, thus ending the franchise.

Freddy_vs_Jason
stay on topic please

LeAtHerRFace
The original Nancy. Although I think NOE movies are gay.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i wasn't saying stay on topic to you cine, it was to elmstreet fan and the other leatherface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.