Hulk vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
???

Krissy Von Doom
Drax or the asgardian armor?

supremthor
asgardian armor

muffin man
HULK smash.
HULK WIn.

Cosmic Cube
Don't EVER underestimate the Destroyer (armor). Who's in the Destroyer?

muffin man
its just armour drax is a reanimated dude and equally as thick as the hulk.

Cosmic Cube
JUST ARMOR!?!? How dare you!?

Destroyer has unlimited strength, and has a disentigration beam. Hulk's only advantages are his superior speed (Destroyer's slow as shit), and fighting ability. Destroyer was created to fight the Celestials. It's a freaking Destroyer!

muffin man
Right. okay.

Khellendros
Hulk and Destroyer pound on each other until whoever is powering the armor gets bored and disintegrates Hulk. Unless someone interferes, that's the only way I see that ending. Destroyer is indestructible and Hulk most likely heals too fast to be seriously hurt with just physical blows from the armor.

Evangel94
The Destroyer no doubt.

In the only battle I recall the destroyer absolutely annihilated the Hulk with only pure fisticuffs.

lightaxe
who cares if someone is as think as the hulk thats a real useless statement, and just armor come on man, its strong enough to fight celestials, it would kill the hulk.

K3VIL
Destroyer is also indestructible, but no slow as shit.During THE REIGN saga, it appears powered by the spirit of the Designate and hit Desak the God Slayer, that has superhuman speed and reflexes too, without giving him the chance to counterattack.Anyway Destroyer is too much for Hulk, a basic strenght level over that of Hulk, it can murder him with a so strong punch that will cause brain trauma to the Hulk and kill him, the Destroyer can give problems to the Celestials, Hulk is a scared cat confront to it.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk lost to the Destroyer? The only time I seen them fight, Maestro attacked Hulk using the Destroyer, Destroyer mistakenly absorbed Hulk's soul (Maestro and Hulk have the same soul.) Maestro tried to fire the disintegrater, but Hulk used his soul to control the Destroyer, and shut the visor blowing the Destroyer the f*ck up.

If someone else controlled the Destroyer, Hulk would lose though. The Destroyer has... THE POWER OF ODIN!!!

KillAll
what issue are you talking about??

muffin man
well intelligence does count cause spidey and bat man have beaten people by out smarting them.

demigawd
Hulk loses to Destroyer no matter who is animating. One thing, though, Destroyer was designed to fight Celestials when ODIN HIMSELF animated Destroyer with the combined lifeforces of all of Asgard.

And even then Destroyer was owned terribly. It was like child abuse.

Still, Destroyer murders Hulk with extreme prejudice, even if Aunt May is animating him.

Krissy Von Doom
Actually no, it got destroyed by the Celestials quite easily.

Cosmic Cube
Hmm, your right. I think Hulk could go toe to toe in strength for a while, but then Destroyer would pull out the dissintegration beam, and... well you know. But Hulk can regenerate from atoms, read up in volume 2 issue 460.

Evangel94
The Destroyer armor put up one hell of a battle. The animated armor was able to hold its own against 9 celestials for short period of time before being put down by the combined blast of all 9 celestials.

demigawd
If by "hold its own" you mean lasted for two panels and mounted no real offense before being melted into nothing, then yeah I agree.

Evangel94
No, I don't mean that and don't try to interpret it any other way.

Have you read the comic? Think about it before answering. If you have then you would surely know that it lasted more than "two panels" and the battle went of for a nearly half a dozen pages.

KillAll
when did destroyer fight hulk though???

what battle are you speaking of between the destroyer/celestials??? there was only 1 right??

Wynndar
when Hulk fought the Destroyer when he was possessed by Maestro, which is the only fight of their's i own, there was no conclusive winner...Destroyer was a great match for him, but do to the technicallity that Hulk took control of the armor and caused it to fry its own insides. the Hulk won. As for them fighting, it went back and forth..a pretty good comic. issue #461

Kingzeus
Happy Dance There are a few points I like to go over that are kinda just basic things people either aren't mentioning and or don't know...

There are to date seven hulks
Green
Gray
Red
Baserk Green(original hulk)
Cosmic
Hulk -Destroyer of worlds-
Mid evil Hulk (he has a name I forgot sue me)

When hulk had his fight with the destroyer to my knowledge it was regular old berserk original hulk...
Whom to date has been beaten by like everyone lol I think spider man Thor the abomination, wolverine, ironman... The list goes on

The single two strongest of the hulks in order are
COSMIC HULK
THEN
HULK DESTROYER OF WORLDS

COSMIC HULK HAS THE POWER OF THE COSMOS AND IS BY FAR THW STRONGEST BEING CREATED IN THE UNIVERSE OTHER THAN THE BEYONDER THE CUBE THE CREATOR X MAN(the person not the team) and like a hand ful of people so stronger they are considered gods lol or stronger than celestials...

The strongest person period in marvel is the be yonder as per marvels on rating system then galaxtus and his clone and then people they have either created or made by mistake

Cosmic hulk has the power of the cosmos can kill galaxtus... The destroyer on a one to ten power rating ten being the beyonders power scale and one being let's say a first grade mutant... Like wolverine who is a level three mutant lower than magneto cosmic hulk is a nine or 9.5 the destroyer is a 7 or 7.9. Hulk the average normal version is a 7.5-8....

Now the most obvious fight would be the hulk destroyer of worlds who was blessed or chosen by the hammer of asgar or whatever it's called... He was given the hammer by Odins brother to kill Thor and the other celestials of asgar

This hulk has hyper speed super super strength and. Hammer just like thors bur better...

If he so decided to let's say walk in to asgar n fight Odin with his power it be a fight Odin may lose as hulk is hulk with the powers comparable to Odin with the hammer, he just loses his free will to the hammer in return so the hammer would have to view Odin or the destroyer as a threat then command hulk to destroy the threat....

Hulk destroyer of worlds is rated as a 8.8-9.1 just off sheer powers alone Odin is only a 9.0 - 9.5

These ratings are everyday hoped out bed ratings

Now think of a mother and he child... A mom could see her kid get hurt from let's say a big tree n with fear n adrenaline pumping might or could lift the tree n throw it off their kid...

Think of what heroes cherish as their kids hulk has his girl Betty
Spider man mary Jane n aunt b wolverine has rogue and Jean

If the destroy was to ever act or kill Betty or the she hulk even under orders from Odin or whomever rolling on floor laughing mad eek! HULK DESTROY OF WORLDS BASH LOL evil face but it would have to in this case be something to have the hammer flip out like the destroyer destroying asgar or something...
Anyway the hulk with this power at this time would beat the non life out the destroyer... The hammer also does the same as it does for Thor in cases minus thunder control it bestows new powers onto hulk after choosing him so he doesn't have to hold it in battle just be choosen as it's weilder, but like Thor while holding it it is even a stronger weapon... So he could always drop the hammer on him so to speak the hammer is also indestructible and can't be lifted by any other then it's chosen wielder so he could knock the destroyer down and set it on his chest n he couldnt get up for eternity...

There are alot of ways the hulk n his seven alter counter parts could beat the destroyer with brains and gamma muscle... But he could just fight the wrong hulk n get beat to death
Those two would me cosmic hulk who could just uncreate him lol n destroy him molicularly if he tried hard enough lol wink or the hulk destroyer of worlds could beat him with the same powers of asgar n just beat him out power him n out fight him the destroyer is indestructible but not uncreatable the power of creation that the cosmic beings have trumps that of the celestials by three points on a power scheme the be yonder is so strong he commands everything in the universe at once down to a molecular level to praise and worship his greatness of unexist lol hahaha at will he can be all places at once and force things to dematerialize of their own will by forcing every atom to separate while being everywhere n mentally controlling everything in the know universes and all dimensions at once per his character profile and he is a 10 cosmic hulk is a 9.5 so compare that to the Lil bitty destroyer is like comparing a ant to a semi truck in a tug of war lol... Also only if you take out brains and go sheer power hulk gaama over flow is endless and has no limits in his higher cosmic form he can consum a planet like galaxtus pretty much destroyer never could beat more than the average Lil gree avenger hulk...

Kingzeus
I say hulk destroyer of worlds and I mean Null breaker of worlds

Same hulk same hammer same kill destroyer power

Originally posted by Kingzeus
Happy Dance There are a few points I like to go over that are kinda just basic things people either aren't mentioning and or don't know...

Green
Gray
Red
Cosmic

When hulk had his fight with the destroyer to my knowledge it was regular old berserk original hulk...
Whom to date has been beaten by like everyone lol I think spider man Thor the abomination, wolverine, ironman... The list goes on

COSMIC HULK
THEN
HULK DESTROYER OF WORLDS

COSMIC HULK HAS THE POWER OF THE COSMOS AND IS BY FAR THW STRONGEST BEING CREATED IN THE UNIVERSE OTHER THAN THE BEYONDER THE CUBE THE CREATOR X MAN(the person not the team) and like a hand ful of people so stronger they are considered gods lol or stronger than celestials...

The strongest person period in marvel is the be yonder as per marvels on rating system then galaxtus and his clone and then people they have either created or made by mistake

Cosmic hulk has the power of the cosmos can kill galaxtus... The destroyer on a one to ten power rating ten being the beyonders power scale and one being let's say a first grade mutant... Like wolverine who is a level three mutant lower than magneto cosmic hulk is a nine or 9.5 the destroyer is a 7 or 7.9. Hulk the average normal version is a 7.5-8....

Now the most obvious fight would be the hulk destroyer of worlds who was blessed or chosen by the hammer of asgar or whatever it's called... He was given the hammer by Odins brother to kill Thor and the other celestials of asgar

This hulk has hyper speed super super strength and. Hammer just like thors bur better...

If he so decided to let's say walk in to asgar n fight Odin with his power it be a fight Odin may lose as hulk is hulk with the powers comparable to Odin with the hammer, he just loses his free will to the hammer in return so the hammer would have to view Odin or the destroyer as a threat then command hulk to destroy the threat....

Hulk destroyer of worlds is rated as a 8.8-9.1 just off sheer powers alone Odin is only a 9.0 - 9.5

Now think of a mother and he child... A mom could see her kid get hurt from let's say a big tree n with fear n adrenaline pumping might or could lift the tree n throw it off their kid...

If the destroy was to ever act or kill Betty or the she hulk even under orders from Odin or whomever rolling on floor laughing mad eek! HULK DESTROY OF WORLDS BASH LOL evil face but it would have to in this case be something to have the hammer flip out like the destroyer destroying asgar or something...
Anyway the hulk with this power at this time would beat the non life out the destroyer... The hammer also does the same as it does for Thor in cases minus thunder control it bestows new powers onto hulk after choosing him so he doesn't have to hold it in battle just be choosen as it's weilder, but like Thor while holding it it is even a stronger weapon... So he could always drop the hammer on him so to speak the hammer is also indestructible and can't be lifted by any other then it's chosen wielder so he could knock the destroyer down and set it on his chest n he couldnt get up for eternity...

There are alot of ways the hulk n his seven alter counter parts could beat the destroyer with brains and gamma muscle... But he could just fight the wrong hulk n get beat to death
Those two would me cosmic hulk who could just uncreate him lol n destroy him molicularly if he tried hard enough lol wink or the hulk destroyer of worlds could beat him with the same powers of asgar n just beat him out power him n out fight him the destroyer is indestructible but not uncreatable the power of creation that the cosmic beings have trumps that of the celestials by three points on a power scheme the be yonder is so strong he commands everything in the universe at once down to a molecular level to praise and worship his greatness of unexist lol hahaha at will he can be all places at once and force things to dematerialize of their own will by forcing every atom to separate while being everywhere n mentally controlling everything in the know universes and all dimensions at once per his character profile and he is a 10 cosmic hulk is a 9.5 so compare that to the Lil bitty destroyer is like comparing a ant to a semi truck in a tug of war lol... Also only if you take out brains and go sheer power hulk gaama over flow is endless and has no limits in his higher cosmic form he can consum a planet like galaxtus pretty much destroyer never could beat more than the average Lil gree avenger hulk...

TheHulk

Green
Gray
Red
Cosmic

COSMIC HULK
THEN
HULK DESTROYER OF WORLDS

Those two would me cosmic hulk who could just uncreate him lol n destroy him molicularly if he tried hard enough lol wink or the hulk destroyer of worlds could beat him with the same powers of asgar n just beat him out power him n out fight him the destroyer is indestructible but not uncreatable the power of creation that the cosmic beings have trumps that of the celestials by three points on a power scheme the be yonder is so strong he commands everything in the universe at once down to a molecular level to praise and worship his greatness of unexist lol hahaha at will he can be all places at once and force things to dematerialize of their own will by forcing every atom to separate while being everywhere n mentally controlling everything in the know universes and all dimensions at once per his character profile and he is a 10 cosmic hulk is a 9.5 so compare that to the Lil bitty destroyer is like comparing a ant to a semi truck in a tug of war lol... Also only if you take out brains and go sheer power hulk gaama over flow is endless and has no limits in his higher cosmic form he can consum a planet like galaxtus pretty much destroyer never could beat more than the average Lil gree avenger hulk... *clapping* 10/10 post

Kingzeus
Thanking? Lol
I just made another post on wb hulk VS dr strange

Tell me what you think

Originally posted by TheHulk
*clapping* 10/10 post

JakeTheBank

Destroyer Armor.

Kingzeus
Can the destroyer beat Odin?

Null breaker of worlds can...

Average hulk in the movie hulk VS Thor almost did

Lol that was Lil old hulk smash no brain hulk

Null breaker of worlds

Of Hulk The Destroyer of Worlds would beat him easy

COSMIC HULK WOULD SIMPLY JUST LAUGH AT THE DESTROYER LIKE A TOY HE COULD SPAR WITH AND TEST HIS POWERS OUT ON!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Destroyer Armor.

JakeTheBank
Can the destroyer beat Odin?

Null breaker of worlds can...

Average hulk in the movie hulk VS Thor almost did

Lol that was Lil old hulk smash no brain hulk

Null breaker of worlds

Of Hulk The Destroyer of Worlds would beat him easy

COSMIC HULK WOULD SIMPLY JUST LAUGH AT THE DESTROYER LIKE A TOY HE COULD SPAR WITH AND TEST HIS POWERS OUT ON!

No.

No, he can't. Nul couldn't even beat Thor. The hell would he do to Odin?

He rampaged through Asgard and was stopped just short of Odin...who was sleeping in the Odin Sleep and was vulnerable. In that state, I could probably kill Odin if I stabbed him good enough.

It was also non-canon as it was from a movie and not from the pages of any comic.

Nul would get broken by the All-Father or the Destroyer Armor.

No, he wouldn't.

He doesn't have the feats to suggest that.

Kingzeus
He wasn't mad or trying

Thatvwas my original point if he got mad enough null would beat destroyer up

Thor was getting beat up in the comic bro...

Null didn't like get smacked or beat he was winning at first and him and the thing were smacking Thor around like a rag doll

And cosmic hulk has the power of the cosmos

He is the strongest being in the marvel universe only compared to thanos whom only compares to galaxtes

The destroyer stands no chance against the cosmic hulk

Very little chance against null

And that goes for this fact the destroyer can't beat Thor...

And in marvel VS marvel

Hulk VS Thor

Hulk won that fight and when Thor got hit so hard he dropped his hammer

The only one ever to pick his hammer up not celestial was HULK
HE PICKED IT UP AND THREW IT FROM AMERICA TO THE NORTH POLE AND THOR GOT HIS BUTT KICKED

HE HAD TO CALL HIS DADDY TO HELP HIM NOT GET BEAT TO DEATH

THAT WAS ORIGINAL LIL BITTY HULK NO SUPER HULK LIKE NULL THE NULL COMIC PLAYS DOWN HULK BECAUSE IT LOCKS HIS RAW ANIMALISTIC RAGE WHICH IS WHAT MAKES HULK A ANIMAL BECAUSE HE BECOMES A ACTUAL ANIMAL.... HULK BEAT THOR ODIN STEPPED IN AND STOP HULK FROM KILLING THOR

LOOK UP THE COMIC IT'S 15 years old
Hulk VS THOR

Thor lost his hammer got hit so hard he almost died and hulk threw his hammer literally across the world so he couldn't grab it

The destroyer couldn't beat Thor... Thor couldn't beat hulk

Hulk already out smarted the destroyer and that my Lil hulk hating friend is called

Facts beat guessing....

Next facts if you reply are gonna be who cosmic hulk fights and how the destroyer couldn't even get out his cage to think about fighting them....

Anything else smart today to say that lacks logic and reasoning?

No.

No, he can't. Nul couldn't even beat Thor. The hell would he do to Odin?

He rampaged through Asgard and was stopped just short of Odin...who was sleeping in the Odin Sleep and was vulnerable. In that state, I could probably kill Odin if I stabbed him good enough.

It was also non-canon as it was from a movie and not from the pages of any comic.

Nul would get broken by the All-Father or the Destroyer Armor.

No, he wouldn't.

He doesn't have the feats to suggest that.

JakeTheBank
He wasn't mad or trying

Thatvwas my original point if he got mad enough null would beat destroyer up

Thor was getting beat up in the comic bro...

Null didn't like get smacked or beat he was winning at first and him and the thing were smacking Thor around like a rag doll

And cosmic hulk has the power of the cosmos

He is the strongest being in the marvel universe only compared to thanos whom only compares to galaxtes

The destroyer stands no chance against the cosmic hulk

Very little chance against null

And that goes for this fact the destroyer can't beat Thor...

And in marvel VS marvel

Hulk VS Thor

Hulk won that fight and when Thor got hit so hard he dropped his hammer

The only one ever to pick his hammer up not celestial was HULK
HE PICKED IT UP AND THREW IT FROM AMERICA TO THE NORTH POLE AND THOR GOT HIS BUTT KICKED

HE HAD TO CALL HIS DADDY TO HELP HIM NOT GET BEAT TO DEATH

THAT WAS ORIGINAL LIL BITTY HULK NO SUPER HULK LIKE NULL THE NULL COMIC PLAYS DOWN HULK BECAUSE IT LOCKS HIS RAW ANIMALISTIC RAGE WHICH IS WHAT MAKES HULK A ANIMAL BECAUSE HE BECOMES A ACTUAL ANIMAL.... HULK BEAT THOR ODIN STEPPED IN AND STOP HULK FROM KILLING THOR

LOOK UP THE COMIC IT'S 15 years old
Hulk VS THOR

Thor lost his hammer got hit so hard he almost died and hulk threw his hammer literally across the world so he couldn't grab it

The destroyer couldn't beat Thor... Thor couldn't beat hulk

Hulk already out smarted the destroyer and that my Lil hulk hating friend is called

Facts beat guessing....

Next facts if you reply are gonna be who cosmic hulk fights and how the destroyer couldn't even get out his cage to think about fighting them....

Anything else smart today to say that lacks logic and reasoning?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Didntreadlol-1.gif

Kingzeus

That about sums u up....

bbrem123
i second this thumb up

quanchi112
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Didntreadlol-1.gif laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer beats him to a pulp. Again.

Stoic
Written well, the Hulk would put up a fight, but would lose to superior firepower, and durability.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Stoic
Written well, the Hulk would put up a fight, but would lose to superior firepower, and durability.

I don't think so... Not the cosmic hulk

He really is under played because his power of the cosmic let's him absorb ANYTHING and use it as fuel...

So if he touches cosmic hulk he could snatch his celestial power...

and if he shoots his disintegration beam he could absorb it N convert it to and ultimate weapon and energy....

So I don't see how this would work....

Hit cosmic hulk and his body is designed to take on the powers of the cosmos of galactus and partially absorb worlds powers to dim n make galactus digesting a plant easier... Destroyers beam can only destroy one person of object in relative size....

This energy in comparison to the energy of the cosmic power or a whole world isn't as great so the cosmic hulks absorption power will beat him and usingnto much power would be his down fall I think...

Happy Dance

Stoic
I don't think so... Not the cosmic hulk

He really is under played because his power of the cosmic let's him absorb ANYTHING and use it as fuel...

So if he touches cosmic hulk he could snatch his celestial power...

and if he shoots his disintegration beam he could absorb it N convert it to and ultimate weapon and energy....

So I don't see how this would work....

Hit cosmic hulk and his body is designed to take on the powers of the cosmos of galactus and partially absorb worlds powers to dim n make galactus digesting a plant easier... Destroyers beam can only destroy one person of object in relative size....

This energy in comparison to the energy of the cosmic power or a whole world isn't as great so the cosmic hulks absorption power will beat him and usingnto much power would be his down fall I think...

Happy Dance

Somehow I don't believe that the OP of this thread was talking about that version of the Hulk.

quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer beats him to a pulp. Again.
thumb up

bbrem123

man the more I look at this the more it freaks me out

Mindship
In their first encounter, Classic Destroyer -- animated by a mere mortal -- beat Thor handedly. Hammer blows meant nothing, while a single Destroyer bolt of "limitless force" easily sliced Mjolnir in half.

I don't see Hulk winning.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by bbrem123
man the more I look at this the more it freaks me out You're not a fan of the Bernie?

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Stoic
Somehow I don't believe that the OP of this thread was talking about that version of the Hulk.

Well who hasn't beat Lil bitty green hulk...lol

Red hulk would beat destroyer too... Anyway I threw a thread up Bout hulk check it out!

carver9
Hulk stomps.

leonidas
well, hulk did crush his uru hammer like paper recently when he was po'd.....

TheHulk
Hulks Smash Bigger Metal Man

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
well, hulk did crush his uru hammer like paper recently when he was po'd.....

Impressive, but the Destroyer Armor > Mjolnir > Other Uru weapons.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps.

assuming it is WB hulk that is

leonidas
Impressive, but the Destroyer Armor > Mjolnir > Other Uru weapons.

you could be right. i've never been really sure if the armor>mjollnir. i also don't know for sure mjollnir was harder than the serpent weapons. if serpent was near or equal to odin, i don't think there is any reason that mjollnir MUST be harder. uru becomes harder as enchantment is added to it. mjollnir is so hard because ODIN enchanted it. if serpent enchanted the others, and his power was near odin's, there isn't any reason to suppose mjollnir is significantly harder than the other hammers.

and we did see what happened to desak in the armor at one time.

not saying hulk would break apart the destroyer. just saying that this hulk has (apparently) shredded primary adamantium (though i contest it will be retconned to secondary at some point) and broken uru. using that old fight is really quite pointless when gauging this battle. destroyer still has energy weapons that should prove enough to overcome hulk. i was commenting more on how it might go were it straight h2h.

JakeTheBank
you could be right. i've never been really sure if the armor>mjollnir. i also don't know for sure mjollnir was harder than the serpent weapons. if serpent was near or equal to odin, i don't think there is any reason that mjollnir MUST be harder. uru becomes harder as enchantment is added to it. mjollnir is so hard because ODIN enchanted it. if serpent enchanted the others, and his power was near odin's, there isn't any reason to suppose mjollnir is significantly harder than the other hammers.

and we did see what happened to desak in the armor at one time.

not saying hulk would break apart the destroyer. just saying that this hulk has (apparently) shredded primary adamantium (though i contest it will be retconned to secondary at some point) and broken uru. using that old fight is really quite pointless when gauging this battle. destroyer still has energy weapons that should prove enough to overcome hulk. i was commenting more on how it might go were it straight h2h.

Based on feats, I'd say it's safe to say the Worthy weapons were <= to Mjolnir. Other uru weapons forged by Surtur, including the bastardized Mjolnirs he was handing out, were broken easier than Mjolnir was. I think Mjolnir's more impressive due to Odin's enchantment and Odin is more powerful than the Serpent, but that's me.

The Desak thing happened because Thor tapped into the full power of the Odin Force w/Mjolnir, something that's beyond any Hulk.

I can see Hulk growing stronger than the armor but not dealing any damage to it, ultimately. The same can't be said the other way around.

leonidas
Based on feats, I'd say it's safe to say the Worthy weapons were <= to Mjolnir. Other uru weapons forged by Surtur, including the bastardized Mjolnirs he was handing out, were broken easier than Mjolnir was. I think Mjolnir's more impressive due to Odin's enchantment and Odin is more powerful than the Serpent, but that's me.

i'm not sure about odin/serpent. if they are close, then like i said, i see no reason to necessarily suppose one weapon was 'harder' than the other. of course using feats mjolnir>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>serpent weapons, but they had very limited appearances so i don't think we can really use feats fairly to compare. mjlonir is as hard as it is because of the uber enchantment. if serpent put as much power into HIS hammers, they should be fairly comparably durable. least imo. smile

oh, i'm not disbuting that. just that mjolnir shattered it physically. could hulk damage the armor? i'd say maybe. again, the metal of the armor is unknown afaik. is it harder than mjlonir? probably. how much harder? beats me. the real question for me is could he damage it enough before the disintegration beams takes him out? i don't think so. but i don't think a straight h2h battle is necessarily a foregone conclusion though is all's i'm saying.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Five gets you ten Mjolnir is superior to any of the Serpents weapons.

Even if the Hulk can damage the Destroyer Armor, it should ultimately be irrelevant. With it's incredibly powerful molecular manipulation, it can heal any damage. For example, once it absorbed a new life, it recreated itself instantaneously from the melted slag left by the Celestials as the armor was created to be unstoppable. I also like that arc because it demonstrates how incredibly versatile the armor is, something sometimes forgotten. It's like a living Mjolnir or a more powerful Surfer.

Recently the Destroyer demonstrated even reality warping abilities. Besides that, it can also draw on far more power than like all the Hulks ever put together.

GalacticStorm
Destroyer

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Five gets you ten Mjolnir is superior to any of the Serpents weapons.

Even if the Hulk can damage the Destroyer Armor, it should ultimately be irrelevant. With it's incredibly powerful molecular manipulation, it can heal any damage. For example, once it absorbed a new life, it recreated itself instantaneously from the melted slag left by the Celestials as the armor was created to be unstoppable. I also like that arc because it demonstrates how incredibly versatile the armor is, something sometimes forgotten. It's like a living Mjolnir or a more powerful Surfer.

Recently the Destroyer demonstrated even reality warping abilities. Besides that, it can also draw on far more power than like all the Hulks ever put together.

That is a far far stretch saying that the destroy can draw on more power than all the hulks

The cosmic hulk has the power of the Automation Cosmos

The blue hulk is powered with the uni Force and can destroy the destroyer I believe!

The Red Hulk is cosmicly powered and beaten by cosmic, but still I think he be the best normal non powered up hulk to fight the destroyer and win!

Now the most logical choice in a stirrings is NUL

And I personally think if the destroyer shot his be beam NUL enchantment would like counter it... It wouldn't stop the hammer nor slow the breaker of worlds hulk down...

It be enchantment vs enchantment....

My original speculation was if the serpent was so interested in picking the hulk with NUL

He could undo it

And pick a stronger hulk and enchant him

Actually with that same logic serpent could just capture cosmic robotic hulk and actually enchant him since he is a inanimate object like the destroyer and make him just as enchanted as the destroyer to beat him cause he can give him NUL as well as the enchantment he would be cosmicly powered not celestial powered which in the marvel verse cosmic is above celestial as only cosmic beings survived the big bang so if a cosmic being can undo the creation of a celestial being I think they are weak....

I compare them to the Santa clause logic

He is real or strong because people believe in his power

And most celestials come from another multi verse that was created by the universal guardians when they made GALACTUS eternity and death themselves to be a new universe....

Odin was born... Hence he can be created therefore uncreated

Thor was a boy and became a man he was created hence can be uncreated....

My point plan and simple is cosmic trumps celestial and enchantment and if he fights a cosmicly charged hulk he will lose of the cosmic power is so great it drawfs the destroyer.... That is my point andnim sticking to it

Hulk is hulk

He beat destroyer once before

He has more battle experience hand to hand wise his fight list is almost all of marvel and some of dc

He wins experience points

Cosmic hulk wins power points

Nul hulk wins the my enchantment beats your enchantment or makes it null and void lol they are a tie

Hulks main power is his ability to have no limits when mad ao if he got mad enough hulk my rip the destroyer apart

ODIN ENCHANTED THORS HAMMER OF OLD TO JEVER BE LIFTED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THOR

BUT HULK PICKED IT UPIN HULK VS THOR AND THREW IT ACROSS THE WORLD

SO HULK HAS BEATEN ODIN ENCHANTMENTS MAD BEFORE SHOWING IT FEATS AS YOU ALL LIKE HE CAN BEAT ENCHANTMENT

ALSO HE DID BREAK THE HAMMER SO HE CAN DAMAGE ENCHANTED OBJECTS

Hulk beats the destroyer

He is also and irreplaceable character in marvel story lone so in that feat he would have to beat destroyer by being a fan fav eventually he may get hit and hit and for a few comics lose but in the end he would beat him

Here is another speculation of writers writing impossible cool things that could happen

Hulk and Thor are having lunch

Loki tricks the destroyer to kill Thor why he is eating a chicken wing with hulk talking about that last avenger fight

Destroyer knocks Thor down and unconscious

HULK IS REGULAR HULK AND SEES HIS FRIENDBHURT GOES APE POOP CRAZY AND SINCE HE DID IT BEFORE HE CAN DO IT AGAIN AND ODIN SEEINGNTHE DESTROYER KILLINGBHIS SON HELPS MORE.... HULK PICKS UP THORS HAMMER AGAIN
AND THEN ODIN GRANTS HIM THE ENCHANTED POWER OF THOR

SO NOW WHAT

THE DESTROYER LOSES

EVEN IF HE DIDN'T GET THE POWER OF THOR AND PICKED UP THE HAMMER HE ONLY NEED A LIKE METAL DENSITY OR OBJECT TO BASH THE DESTROYER INTO PIECES DIAMONDS BREAK DIAMONDS... HE CAN PICK UP THORS HAMMER AND IF HE DID THE BEAM GETS DEFLECTED LIKE THOR DOES N NOT HE HAS A DENSE ENOUGH OBJECT TO BEAT THE DESTROYER TO A PULP....

ALSO STARK COULD MSKE THE HULK A SUIT OF ARMOR OUTTA SOMETHING RARE JUST TO WITHSTAND THE BEAM N ENCHANT HIS ABILITIES

IRON HULK OR WHATEVER

LOTS OF LOTS OF SPECULATION AND WAYS HULK BEATS DESTROYER BESIDE THE WAY HE ALREADY BEAT HIM

AND IT DEPENDS ON WHICH HULK HE FIGHTS... UNI POWERED COSMIC POWERED NORMAL GAAMA POWERED OR GREY AND SMART HULK....

NOW IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A HULK WITH INTELLEGENCE HE SIMPLY OJT POWER AND OUT SMART HIM

HULK BEATS DESTROYER BECAUSE HULK BEAT DESTROYER

IM STICKING TO IT

leonidas
That is a far far stretch saying that the destroy can draw on more power than all the hulks

The cosmic hulk has the power of the Automation Cosmos

The blue hulk is powered with the uni Force and can destroy the destroyer I believe!

The Red Hulk is cosmicly powered and beaten by cosmic, but still I think he be the best normal non powered up hulk to fight the destroyer and win!

Now the most logical choice in a stirrings is NUL

And I personally think if the destroyer shot his be beam NUL enchantment would like counter it... It wouldn't stop the hammer nor slow the breaker of worlds hulk down...

It be enchantment vs enchantment....

My original speculation was if the serpent was so interested in picking the hulk with NUL

He could undo it

And pick a stronger hulk and enchant him

Actually with that same logic serpent could just capture cosmic robotic hulk and actually enchant him since he is a inanimate object like the destroyer and make him just as enchanted as the destroyer to beat him cause he can give him NUL as well as the enchantment he would be cosmicly powered not celestial powered which in the marvel verse cosmic is above celestial as only cosmic beings survived the big bang so if a cosmic being can undo the creation of a celestial being I think they are weak....

I compare them to the Santa clause logic

He is real or strong because people believe in his power

And most celestials come from another multi verse that was created by the universal guardians when they made GALACTUS eternity and death themselves to be a new universe....

Odin was born... Hence he can be created therefore uncreated

Thor was a boy and became a man he was created hence can be uncreated....

My point plan and simple is cosmic trumps celestial and enchantment and if he fights a cosmicly charged hulk he will lose of the cosmic power is so great it drawfs the destroyer.... That is my point andnim sticking to it

Hulk is hulk

He beat destroyer once before

He has more battle experience hand to hand wise his fight list is almost all of marvel and some of dc

He wins experience points

Cosmic hulk wins power points

Nul hulk wins the my enchantment beats your enchantment or makes it null and void lol they are a tie

Hulks main power is his ability to have no limits when mad ao if he got mad enough hulk my rip the destroyer apart

ODIN ENCHANTED THORS HAMMER OF OLD TO JEVER BE LIFTED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THOR

BUT HULK PICKED IT UPIN HULK VS THOR AND THREW IT ACROSS THE WORLD

SO HULK HAS BEATEN ODIN ENCHANTMENTS MAD BEFORE SHOWING IT FEATS AS YOU ALL LIKE HE CAN BEAT ENCHANTMENT

ALSO HE DID BREAK THE HAMMER SO HE CAN DAMAGE ENCHANTED OBJECTS

Hulk beats the destroyer

He is also and irreplaceable character in marvel story lone so in that feat he would have to beat destroyer by being a fan fav eventually he may get hit and hit and for a few comics lose but in the end he would beat him

Here is another speculation of writers writing impossible cool things that could happen

Hulk and Thor are having lunch

Loki tricks the destroyer to kill Thor why he is eating a chicken wing with hulk talking about that last avenger fight

Destroyer knocks Thor down and unconscious

HULK IS REGULAR HULK AND SEES HIS FRIENDBHURT GOES APE POOP CRAZY AND SINCE HE DID IT BEFORE HE CAN DO IT AGAIN AND ODIN SEEINGNTHE DESTROYER KILLINGBHIS SON HELPS MORE.... HULK PICKS UP THORS HAMMER AGAIN
AND THEN ODIN GRANTS HIM THE ENCHANTED POWER OF THOR

SO NOW WHAT

THE DESTROYER LOSES

EVEN IF HE DIDN'T GET THE POWER OF THOR AND PICKED UP THE HAMMER HE ONLY NEED A LIKE METAL DENSITY OR OBJECT TO BASH THE DESTROYER INTO PIECES DIAMONDS BREAK DIAMONDS... HE CAN PICK UP THORS HAMMER AND IF HE DID THE BEAM GETS DEFLECTED LIKE THOR DOES N NOT HE HAS A DENSE ENOUGH OBJECT TO BEAT THE DESTROYER TO A PULP....

ALSO STARK COULD MSKE THE HULK A SUIT OF ARMOR OUTTA SOMETHING RARE JUST TO WITHSTAND THE BEAM N ENCHANT HIS ABILITIES

IRON HULK OR WHATEVER

LOTS OF LOTS OF SPECULATION AND WAYS HULK BEATS DESTROYER BESIDE THE WAY HE ALREADY BEAT HIM

AND IT DEPENDS ON WHICH HULK HE FIGHTS... UNI POWERED COSMIC POWERED NORMAL GAAMA POWERED OR GREY AND SMART HULK....

NOW IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A HULK WITH INTELLEGENCE HE SIMPLY OJT POWER AND OUT SMART HIM

HULK BEATS DESTROYER BECAUSE HULK BEAT DESTROYER

IM STICKING TO IT

seriously, you need to write less. no offense, but almost no one reads textwalls like the ones you post at times. erm

Kingzeus
seriously, you need to write less. no offense, but almost no one reads textwalls like the ones you post at times. erm

Oh I'm sorry

I didn't realize the text bases forum with less then 700 words was only for short dumb thoughtout random pointless thoughts and only short attention spands

Ok I'll just go back to another forum where people appreciate more than

Hulk wins

THANOS wins

And didn't read to long....

Lol

SMH

Why are comic readers telling me I post to much content for their eyes lol

This is soooo funny

Are you guys like saying without pictures you have little interest in reading?

Or you think I'm just talking out my bum.. (retoricle)

Why people don't do forums anymore that much....

No content no real interest in reading and logic just one liners and seven word post lol...

Sad really... Why MSN LOST ALL IT'S GROUPS and no longer host them!

The Sorrow
Your my hero

leonidas
Oh I'm sorry

I didn't realize the text bases forum with less then 700 words was only for short dumb thoughtout random pointless thoughts and only short attention spands

Ok I'll just go back to another forum where people appreciate more than

Hulk wins

THANOS wins

And didn't read to long....

Lol

SMH

Why are comic readers telling me I post to much content for their eyes lol

This is soooo funny

Are you guys like saying without pictures you have little interest in reading?

Or you think I'm just talking out my bum.. (retoricle)

Why people don't do forums anymore that much....

No content no real interest in reading and logic just one liners and seven word post lol...

Sad really... Why MSN LOST ALL IT'S GROUPS and no longer host them!

laughing out loud

or.... people have better things to do than spend 15 minutes trying to read through a wall of text discussing fictional battles between fictional comicbook characters. no expression

but if others' appreciate it more than we do, welllllllll....... bye. smile

Kingzeus
laughing out loud

or.... people have better things to do than spend 15 minutes trying to read through a wall of text discussing fictional battles between fictional comicbook characters. no expression

Tthe point of a comic book thread of debating comic book characters is what again?

Lol

I guess your not one of those ppl with better thangs to do my post count is like 30 what's yours bro?

Guess you didn't think that insult out well lol

Kingzeus
laughing out loud

N if it took. You fifteen minutes to read my 600 character post your a complete f ing fool and don't ever comment in response to me again cause you dont have the wherewithal to understand the logic of scientific fact, military fact, and general logic and marvel facts I use to think things out....

And further more to my point cosmic hulk is the last automation cosmos left and he is actually 31 millenium old not light years not years fool millennium he downloads data and facts as he source of knowledge

So in just battle I say he has of 31 million years literally in marvel experience on the destroyer whom in comparison is only as old as the Viking culture where Odin was first brought out and himself Odin that is is old and Thor is merely 30 I think so let's even give them times ten Odin is six hundred give or take a hundred and cosmic hulks actual main self is 31 millennium old... Just is sheer knowledge of how many worlds he has fought and destroyed for GALACTUS he has to have encounter some thing stronger than destroyer metal if I remember there have been metals that have fallen to earth much stronger than enchanted metals... Lastly let's be totally speculative and say hulk tells GALACTUS I'll be your herald once more give me blah as a shield or weapon and poof GALACTUS uses his infinite knowledge to find x. N use x to make a reflective shield or somethinng... Without the beam destroyer has nothing but enchanted metal which has been beat by hulk n a few before... So the logic in destroyer is can reform is pointless the question was can he be beat not killed he isn't alive therefore he can't be killed but neither is cosmic hulk so they both are immortal and have no since of fatigue or since of I'm hurt... They are inanimate killing objects
One from the father of the universe GALACTUS which is why they call him the father and one from the father of magic Odin who enchants crap cause he can't get it up cosmicly speaking...

HULK BEAT DESTROYER HULK CZNT BEAT COSMIC HULK FULLY POWERED COSMIC HULK WOULD DESTROY THE DESTROYER AND THE BEAM DOESN'T EFFECT HIM HE CAN ABSOB IT... RED HULK WOULD BEAT HIM TO IN HIS PRIME...

leonidas
Tthe point of a comic book thread of debating comic book characters is what again?

Lol

I guess your not one of those ppl with better thangs to do my post count is like 30 what's yours bro?

Guess you didn't think that insult out well lol

insult? laughing out loud

just saying that most don't read textwalls. were i being insulting, it would have been a lot less ambiguous.....

i've been on and off this site for like, 6 years. so yeah, i have a LOT of posts, many come from the gdf as well. and? people want to debate, not spend 15mins reading a single post. learn to get your point across quicker. or don't and have most (not all) not read them. i don't really care. i just made an observation. smile

Kingzeus
Not saying GALACTUS is the universe nor Odin started magic or is SOC supreme or anything, but you get the point I'm making... This is basically cosmic VS celestial....

Cosmic wins...

DarkOdin
I doubt hulk can hurt Destroyer armor.

1. like said mjolnir is "indestructable" b/c of how powerful Odin enchantment.

2. The fake Mjolnir's surtur made failed agaisnt the real deal.

3. When Surtur reforged Mjolnir it was not as strong as was. Breaking on Bor and Bor lifting it. Then later after stranged fixed it with the odinpower Bor counldn't weild it.

4. The destroyer Armor was echanted my the Whole council of god heads which should put it way up there in durability.

5. Cosmic to magic no big deal Chaos King become one of the must powerful cosmics just by absorb the magic of the Gods

6. Super God Hercules became a close 2nd in terms of power.

So be it Gods, Magic or cosmic not one holds power over the other

carver9
n/a

carver9
Hulks strength would overcome the destroyer armor. Hulk has basically shown the strength to overcome any obstacle and I see no difference with Hulks strength vs the armor...its only a matter of time.

Hulk has been hit by the destroyers beam before and wasn't killed and this was a weakened Hulk. He was hurt but not killed. World Breaker should be able to power through it imo and get pissed while doing so.

Hulk wins.

DarkOdin
Hulks strength would overcome the destroyer armor. Hulk has basically shown the strength to overcome any obstacle and I see no difference with Hulks strength vs the armor...its only a matter of time.

Hulk has been hit by the destroyers beam before and wasn't killed and this was a weakened Hulk. He was hurt but not killed. World Breaker should be able to power through it imo and get pissed while doing so.

Hulk wins. I thought it World breaker was taken down my starks Satilites granted he wanted to be hit but WWH never reach that power level again. We seen the ampped version of WWH fight a weaken Thor and barely match him I don't seeing him better the DEstroyer H2H the only one to my knowledge to beat the Destroyer Was King Thor and Hulk is no where near his power

Kingzeus
insult? laughing out loud

just saying that most don't read textwalls. were i being insulting, it would have been a lot less ambiguous.....

i've been on and off this site for like, 6 years. so yeah, i have a LOT of posts, many come from the gdf as well. and? people want to debate, not spend 15mins reading a single post. learn to get your point across quicker. or don't and have most (not all) not read them. i don't really care. i just made an observation. smile

Debate or debating is a method of interactive and representational argument. Debate is a broader form of argument than logical argument, which only examines consistency from axiom, and factual argument, which only examines what is or isn't the case or rhetoric which is a technique of persuasion. Though logical consistency, factual accuracy and some degree of emotional appeal to the audience are important elements of the art of persuasion, in debating, one side often prevails over the other side by presenting a superior "context" and/or framework of the issue, which is far more subtle and strategic.

In a formal debating contest, there are rules for people to discuss and decide on differences, within a framework defining how they will interact. Informal debate is a common occurrence, the quality and depth of a debate improves with knowledge and skill of its participants as debaters

-----

Content makes debate better so think before you speak... Saying I like debating more than reading is silly... Since the more u have to debate is makes a debate....

And your comment was implying my points are meaningless are not worth the time of reading because in the facto of the topics people have more important things to read on these threads, or your comment could have implied that because I post TI much content your time is more important then what I write and followed it by stating you like or people like debating in short form over the long I use, which is content not babble...

It was a rude statement implying I'm not worht the time or that my post have no suitable content that can be added to a debate of fewer words....

Rude... Plus statement of less worth = insult

If you we're to say

Hey bud people don't read long post and leave it there it wouldnt insult more than my love of debate and not me personally... But as my saying superman is silly I havent offended anyone but superman lovers may be offered or insulted therefore your comment wasn't vague or ambiguous in nature it was direct saying people have better things to do then read my post....

So shut up sit down don't comment N if you want to battle wits I'm not the one kid...

6 hears I have been here a few days and I can see your worth to this forum is ok but minimial at best because you make short quick points with very little substance as per the stuff I read on your profile....

Do you know where the some of the greatest characters of marvel come from?

Great debates and speculation of fans and people like you and me making large large points as well as I can say so because my uncle is one of the most famous graphic designers for spawn...

Not to name drop but he got all hisninspiration from forums on msn and his love of concept debate and marvel... So don't read it read it

I'm gonna post focking bibles of info to support my logic n point debate me and it is only natural...

How's that for short and to the point

Ps hulk also can use a weapon in Odins armory to fight the destroyer and beat him with magic... Lil bitty green hulk...

HULK WINS

leonidas
sigh......

Kingzeus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I doubt hulk can hurt Destroyer armor.

1. like said mjolnir is "indestructable" b/c of how powerful Odin enchantment.

2. The fake Mjolnir's surtur made failed agaisnt the real deal.

3. When Surtur reforged Mjolnir it was not as strong as was. Breaking on Bor and Bor lifting it. Then later after stranged fixed it with the odinpower Bor counldn't weild it.

4. The destroyer Armor was echanted my the Whole council of god heads which should put it way up there in durability.

5. Cosmic to magic no big deal Chaos King become one of the must powerful cosmics just by absorb the magic of the Gods

6. Super God Hercules became a close 2nd in terms of power.

So be it Gods, Magic or cosmic not one holds power over the other

I like you way of thinking but your wrong...

When the cosmic beings the twins combined the two worlds he forced Thor and all existence to merg for marvel VS dc

When the BEYONDER wanted to see good VS evil he forced existence to short of twist and undid the laws of marvel universe science.....

The cosmic beings intact are the creators of the universe multi and all verses for that matter... So saying that one doesn't trump the other is foolish to me because in the 1976 BEYONDER series .... He is not only a cosmic being but considered a celestial being as well in his multi verse which is now a consistent verse... Not like GALACTUS the galaxy verse where he is god, but he did make a solar system and he was the sun in it through his ship...

Umm celestial never beats cosmic in my opinion and marvels... Cosmic is beyond that of celestial understanding as it exceeds the realm of true existence which is why he from the beyond is called the BEYONDER...

He is the only true being controlling all and is all powerful then THANOS then taa I believe then cubes then HOTI then celestials are under the beings cosmic that can fight on THANOS and GALACTUS and tyrant and sentry level... But they are all below the BEYONDER because he is being supreme as he is looking into all at once.... From marvels words.... Now he is less powerful but THANOS isn't he is just as powerful and if BEYONDER ever went home and came back he regain all his powers... And could like the guardians of the universe UNCREATE the universe making all celestials cease to exist...

In my opinion how marvel rights
It's
The BEYONDER classic
THANOS IG
Now THANOS HOTI
The BEYONDER

Then everyone else
God
Death
Eternity
And the rest of the Multi Verses

Just from the comics from 1964 to current how it's ment to be read!

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I thought it World breaker was taken down my starks Satilites granted he wanted to be hit but WWH never reach that power level again. We seen the ampped version of WWH fight a weaken Thor and barely match him I don't seeing him better the DEstroyer H2H the only one to my knowledge to beat the Destroyer Was King Thor and Hulk is no where near his power

What world Breaker Hulk are you talking about? Then you use a satellite that was prepped by Reed, Tony, and Strange to downplay Hulk...think for a second.

Hulk would wreck destroyer hand to hand.

abhilegend
^ In your dreams.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
^ In your dreams.

Hulk has ripped through the Destroyer armor before and this was a weaker incarnation. This Hulk would throw each halfs on different sides of the universe.

Kingzeus
Hulk has ripped through the Destroyer armor before and this was a weaker incarnation. This Hulk would throw each halts on different sides of the universe.

That be a far throw...

carver9
That be a far throw...

Lol...I know.

abhilegend
Hulk has ripped through the Destroyer armor before and this was a weaker incarnation. This Hulk would throw each halfs on different sides of the universe.
Like I said in your dreams. The only reason hulk survived destroyer was because it stood in the pool of hulk's blood and identified him and maestro as same being and pulled his soul into it too. Next time read your comics carver.

carver9
Like I said in your dreams. The only reason hulk survived destroyer was because it stood in the pool of hulk's blood and identified him and maestro as same being and pulled his soul into it too. Next time read your comics carver.

A weaker Hulk was holding his own against that destroyer. I never said THAT version of Hulk would have won but what I am saying is that "Hulk gave it a fight". Current Hulk is FAR more powerful than the Hulk that temporarily stalemated the Destroyer.

abhilegend
And? Destroyer's position on hieararchy and feats still dwarfs hulk's. Savage hulk's feats>>WB hulk's feats if you are going by feats and destroyer taking on celestials shits on anything current hulk has done.

carver9
And? Destroyer's position on hieararchy and feats still dwarfs hulk's. Savage hulk's feats>>WB hulk's feats if you are going by feats and destroyer taking on celestials shits on anything current hulk has done.

Odin was powering the Destroyer and Odin in the Destroyer did nothing but get his a** whipped by a group of Celestial.

This fight isn't about position because if it was, using that type of argument, the Destroyer should have taken Hulk out in a couple of panels but that's not what happened, a weaker Hulk gave it a fight.

It has been proven that WWH>>>>>>Savage hulk. It has also been proven that WBH is significantly more powerful than both Savage and WWH...fts isn't needed.

TheHulk
Odin was powering the Destroyer and Odin in the Destroyer did nothing but get his a** whipped by a group of Celestial.

This fight isn't about position because if it was, using that type of argument, the Destroyer should have taken Hulk out in a couple of panels but that's not what happened, a weaker Hulk gave it a fight.

It has been proven that WWH>>>>>>Savage hulk. It has also been proven that WBH is significantly more powerful than both Savage and WWH...fts isn't needed. thumb up who would disagree with this kind of logic

DarkOdin

It has been proven that WWH>>>>>>Savage hulk. It has also been proven that WBH is significantly more powerful than both Savage and WWH...fts isn't needed. Well using your logic

DEstroyer>>>> WeakenedThor>>>>>>>AmpedWWH+amped Thing>>>>>>Savage Hulk

JakeTheBank

It has been proven that WWH>>>>>>Savage hulk. It has also been proven that WBH is significantly more powerful than both Savage and WWH...fts isn't needed.

This post means nothing, just so you know.

Odin Destroyer w/ Asgardians would rail WBH something fierce.

A no name human in the Destroyer Armor killed Thor without much effort. That feat is beyond Hulk.

zeel
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk lost to the Destroyer? The only time I seen them fight, Maestro attacked Hulk using the Destroyer, Destroyer mistakenly absorbed Hulk's soul (Maestro and Hulk have the same soul.) Maestro tried to fire the disintegrater, but Hulk used his soul to control the Destroyer, and shut the visor blowing the Destroyer the f*ck up.

If someone else controlled the Destroyer, Hulk would lose though. The Destroyer has... THE POWER OF ODIN!!!

Props to the hulk for using his brain, in whi
ch he usually dont use.

Magnon
The Destroyer Armor wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.