The Gossip Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I got this idea from another site I went to and decided to try it here.
Ok first you guys can make up what you know about a member on this site.But no mean stuff ok?
This is for fun and we don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.So what is the Gossip of today?JM

ChickinMeat
ChickinMeat loves goats, for money

Jackie Malfoy
Yep that is what I am talking about!Anyone else!JM

Drumdude1167
I heard that JM likes Monkey poo in some way

hh?
co-sign

Drumdude1167
oh and i also heard from a little blue bird that hh? likes to eat them....

hh?
i told you not to tell anyone! stick out tongue

Kosta
I heard theres already a thread like this called "The Start a Vicious Unfounded Rumor thread"

Jackie Malfoy
(Smiles to herself)Well I heard that Drumdude says he is the greatest debater but is not.He just likes to think that he!lol!jm

TheFilmProphet
New gossip!! shifty

I heard Raz was born with a tail.

Shhhh!! don't tell anyone I told you!

Mane
I heard Canadian Moose invented the pet rock.

TheFilmProphet
Wow I'll never look at his sig the same way again. stick out tongue

ClaraG
Sex Pistol is my mum

shellie
milla and i share an appartment droolio

ClaraG
You wish, shellie!!

)-(&C]{£R
The ones is my best pal

rajah kalantiaw
girl, please! we both know that ME and sugarmills are flat mates roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
OMG sugarmills, i love it!! Spencella calls me Millacakes, Irene calls me Millaness, Jez calls me cupcake and John calls me sugarmills.

I love it!! eek!love

rajah kalantiaw
it's where all the sweetness comes from droolio

Mane
Milla, you are a woman with many names, love. wink

Frosty Beverage
No mean stuff? Isn't that what gossip is?

Baylin
and they keep me as their 'pet' dog...whip

Londonboy7
THE SKY WILL FALL UNLESS WE FEED IT RAZ

frodo34x
Londonboy is raz in disguise

Jackie Malfoy
What I meant was that nothering to insult a person with something real mean.Other then that say what you want!I heard that Frosty Bevage likes to make believe that she is that woman in her avator!LOL!JM

rajah kalantiaw
but you're supposed to say the truth in KMC confused

Frosty Beverage
huh

I better make a new account and start over then.

Jackie Malfoy
Not in this gossip thing you are not.It is much more fun if you make up stuff.JM

Frosty Beverage
ok, JM is smart, and she's incredibly cool.

rajah kalantiaw
excellent thumb up call it doug e. fresh thumb up

Frosty Beverage
eek!

I'll do it when this sn isn't such a noobie... *sniffle*

rajah kalantiaw
yeah. you have to have a firm fan base as frosty before being doug e.

Frosty Beverage
I'll bring up my thread and you guys can vote "he is sexy. i love him."

rajah kalantiaw
cool. but that just makes me realize that i don't have a thread. i just got sad. i need cake.

Frosty Beverage
I'll start one if you desire... flirt1

rajah kalantiaw
it's all good.

Myth
Well you know what I heard... Myth is doing his own mom. Oh my god! What a sicko.

ChickinMeat
I heard ChickinMeat sells crack to pre-schoolers, with no discounted fee

frodo34x
Lucky pre-schoolers

Frosty Beverage
I heard Frosty was .

... embarrasment

Drumdude1167
I heard that JM is really a horse.......with a mustache

Frosty Beverage
disguise2

Drumdude1167
Oh and frosty beverage is not really frosty...more....just plain warm...

Jackie Malfoy
I also just heard that Drumdude is not really sexy but likes to make believe that he is.So he can get a girlfriend!JM

Drumdude1167
embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
I am just kiding Drumdude!You know that.Right!JM

Drumdude1167
i know that you have 3 left feet

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!No I have a right foot and a left foot actly!Since you bought it up I wonder if you have three left feet!JM

Drumdude1167
oh man you got me there

Myth
I have a middle leg embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
After taking a blood test I had discovered that Moose is my father.My mom has not been found yet.And moose will not say who she is either.Seens to have more then one woman in his life!lol!JM

ClaraG
TRUE gossip

*Danii*'s hair looks much darker but she's not dyed it confused

=Tired Hiker=
(What was I even thinking of making this thread?)

I heard a rumor that Vinny Valentine is building his own operating system that will put Bill Gates out of business. I also heard that Raz is swooping Angelina Jolie out from Brad Pitt's feet! Oh, and LanceWindu, now known as the mysterious Puzzle, has designed a new lightsaber with GPS Tracking and a built in cigarette lighter. eek!

What have you folks heard? Anything? LOLs, zomg, zoinks. !!!!1111

Bloigen
*clears throat*

silver_tears
NARF.

=Tired Hiker=
Okay, now it's a success. Thank god!

TOH
bakasrug dustysrug lanasrug thorinnsrug mistsrug

Mywi
blink

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TOH

I like those guys! Thanks for that. smile I feel like they have my back and would fight by my side in any dangerous situation.

TOH
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I like those guys! Thanks for that. smile I feel like they have my back and would fight by my side in any dangerous situation.

You're welcome, that was the idea big grin

actually not but anyway.. tohsrug

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TOH
You're welcome, that was the idea big grin

actually not but anyway.. tohsrug

I didn't read the spoiler cuz I want to see the movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
I didn't read the spoiler cuz I want to see the movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. T dies!

Haha, ruined. cool

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bloigen
Mr. T dies!

Haha, ruined. cool

I had a feeling that you were going to do that, so I only read the part that says "Mr. T . . . . . . . ." Then I stopped reading. smile

TOH
Mr. T dies!

Haha, ruined. cool
Maybe its time for a Bloigensrug smilie hmm

Bloigen
I had a feeling that you were going to do that, so I only read the part that says "Mr. T . . . . . . . ." Then I stopped reading. smile

Okay then.

Dies Mr. T does.

Ruined. cool

Bloigen
Originally posted by TOH
Maybe its time for a Bloigensrug smilie hmm

herbtouched

=Tired Hiker=
Okay then.

Dies Mr. T does.

Ruined. cool

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! mad big grin

TOH
herbtouched
Not yet but maybe theres something I can do about it hmm

Eclipso
herbtouched

Do you think Bloigen could ever become a verb?

"I blogiened her good!" and such.

Bloigen
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! mad big grin

Also, a ghost is Bruce Willis.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Eclipso
Do you think Bloigen could ever become a verb?

"I blogiened her good!" and such.

I like the way you think.

"Man, that chick is straight out Bloigened!"

It will be a verb, it must be a verb. dancing

Strangelove
Any rumors about me? 13

silver_tears
Michael became obsessed with a book that appeared to be based on his life but ends with a murder that has yet to happen in real life. He became so paranoid that he went and made himself an aluminum foil hat and sat on his roof rocking back and forth mumbling about "them." He hasn't been seen since.

After soaring to the top of the charts, Vinny became a washed up singer, and was given a couple days to compose a chart-topping hit for his remaining admiring teen base. Though he's never written lyrics in his life, he sparks with an offbeat younger Dusty with a flair for words. Lusty hijinks resulted.

Leo M. just last week became a stunt motorcyclist, and gave up his soul to become a hell blazing vigilante, to fight against power hungry K.Diddy, the son of the devil himself. He rode off into the sunset with LiL NaSty GirL, but got a flat tire and is stuck somewhere in Mexico waiting for a tow truck.

srug

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by silver_tears
Michael became obsessed with a book that appeared to be based on his life but ends with a murder that has yet to happen in real life. He became so paranoid that he went and made himself an aluminum foil hat and sat on his roof rocking back and forth mumbling about "them." He hasn't been seen since.

After soaring to the top of the charts, Vinny became a washed up singer, and was given a couple days to compose a chart-topping hit for his remaining admiring teen base. Though he's never written lyrics in his life, he sparks with an offbeat younger Dusty with a flair for words. Lusty hijinks resulted.

Leo M. just last week became a stunt motorcyclist, and gave up his soul to become a hell blazing vigilante, to fight against power hungry K.Diddy, the son of the devil himself. He rode off into the sunset with LiL NaSty GirL, but got a flat tire and is stuck somewhere in Mexico waiting for a tow truck.

srug

Very good I must say. I was entertained and I LOL'Ded. big grin

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

silver_tears
Very good I must say. I was entertained and I LOL'Ded. big grin

eyes

=Tired Hiker=
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg I made that my own one time! http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

Mr. Bacon
hiker impregnated every woman on KMC last night

Bloigen
I made that my own one time! http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

I saw your post pre-edit. woohoo

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
hiker impregnated every woman on KMC last night
I was just looking at this drawing and then here you are! eek!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/Mb.gif

=Tired Hiker=
I saw your post pre-edit. woohoo laughing

silver_tears
Mr. Bacon's hopes of becoming the fastest runner his age were dashed when Punkyhermy outran everybody, including him. However, Kevin and PH soon began a friendship, and discovered a magical kingdom in the forest, where the two of them reign together as king and queen. The police are still trying to find their stash. All they got when they asked were it is was "Oooh colours, everywhere....yum."

An ominous darkness invaded Kram3r's sunflower farm, he had just moved from Australia to follow his dream of becoming a sunflower farmer. His room mate Roland was the only one who could see it at first, then he mysteriously disappeared and reappeared 3 days later complaining about being sore all over.

A meddling boyfriend friend Barker and his two oldest mansluts chums Thorinn and Taft try to set up the virgin youngest of the group Skeets with the right man..........and I bet you were expecting a strikethrough.

ermm

=Tired Hiker=
Mr. Bacon's hopes of becoming the fastest runner his age were dashed when Punkyhermy outran everybody, including him. However, Kevin and PH soon began a friendship, and discovered a magical kingdom in the forest, where the two of them reign together as king and queen. The police are still trying to find their stash. All they got when they asked were it is was "Oooh colours, everywhere....yum."

An ominous darkness invaded Kram3r's sunflower farm, he had just moved from Australia to follow his dream of becoming a sunflower farmer. His room mate Roland was the only one who could see it at first, then he mysteriously disappeared and reappeared 3 days later complaining about being sore all over.

A meddling boyfriend friend Barker and his two oldest mansluts chums Thorinn and Taft try to set up the virgin youngest of the group Skeets with the right man..........and I bet you were expecting a strikethrough.

ermm

Nice, and are we eating those majik mushrooms or something? big grin

Bloigen
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

Mr. Bacon
I was just looking at this drawing and then here you are! eek!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/Mb.gif
haha big grin awesome

=Tired Hiker=
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzommg.1

Strangelove
Originally posted by Strangelove
Any rumors about me? 13

=Tired Hiker=

Stranglove apparently found the key to his parent's liquer cabinet last night and drank like five Kaluhas with milk, like omgzoinks.!!1111. After waking up this morning next to Ronald McDonald in a haystack just outside of Barstow, California, he hitched a ride back to his homeland with a troupe of Lizard trainers on their way to the Festival of Voodoo and Black Majik. A giraffe named Walter ran by in the background, he was twenty-seven years old this day.

Bloigen
Stranglove apparently found the key to his parent's liquer cabinet last night and drank like five Kaluhas with milk, like omgzoinks.!!1111. After waking up this morning next to Ronald McDonald in a haystack just outside of Barstow, California, he hitched a ride back to his homeland with a troupe of Lizard trainers on their way to the Festival of Voodoo and Black Majik. A giraffe named Walter ran by in the background, he was twenty-seven years old this day.

I didn't see the giraffe coming. That story blew my mind, man.

Mr. Bacon
hiker has exactly 33000 posts

silver_tears
Holed-up in an Indian University dorm before he turned states evidence against AOR, the notorious drug lord, a sleazy young thespian, Strangelove, partied hard as a pair of undercover agents, the mysterious Puzzle (Kenneth) and Captain Rexxy (Jordan) tried to bring him to trial. Meanwhile, seven assassins, LF, Mywi, Da Moose, Ronny, Lana, Ushgarak, and finally Eclipso, all of them looking to grab the $1 million bounty on his head, also made their way out to Indiana. In the end all but one had been shot. However, it turns out everyone cheaped out though and bought paint ball rounds thinking the others would shoot first. The elderly janitor did not appreciate having to clean up that mess after everyone left to go have pancakes.

Whore much Brenden? eyes

AOR
Holed-up in an Indian University dorm before he turned states evidence against AOR, the notorious drug lord, a sleazy young thespian, Strangelove, partied hard as a pair of undercover agents, the mysterious Puzzle (Kenneth) and Captain Rexxy (Jordan) tried to bring him to trial. Meanwhile, seven assassins, LF, Mywi, Da Moose, Ronny, Lana, Ushgarak, and finally Eclipso, all of them looking to grab the $1 million bounty on his head, also made their way out to Indiana. In the end all but one had been shot. However, it turns out everyone cheaped out though and bought paint ball rounds thinking the others would shoot first. The elderly janitor did not appreciate having to clean up that mess after everyone left to go have pancakes.

Whore much Brenden? eyes

And I escape right vin

But the fact you made me the big bad guy has made my day touched

silver_tears
Originally posted by AOR
And I escape right vin

But the fact you made me the big bad guy has made my day touched

I was just pulling names out of memory. blush2

Bloigen

Whore much Brenden? eyes

No Walterific Giraffes? nahuh

AOR
I was just pulling names out of memory. blush2

But you remembered me touched and on top of that I was the first to be named.

Somebody pinch me vin

silver_tears
In the wake of the overdosing death of the beloved Muppet, Kermit, DarkC and Bardock clash over the public and private aspects of his life, and his death's impact on both the other Muppets, and especially Miss. Piggy.

weep

silver_tears
Originally posted by AOR
But you remembered me touched and on top of that I was the first to be named.

Somebody pinch me vin

*does* vin

No Walterific Giraffes? nahuh

Still better. pfft

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
Somebody pinch me vin

Don't look over here. ermmnone

Bloigen
Still better. pfft

No Giraffe = Ultimate Noobzorrness

ermmnone

LethalFemme
In the wake of the overdosing death of the beloved Muppet, Kermit, DarkC and Bardock clash over the public and private aspects of his life, and his death's impact on both the other Muppets, and especially Miss. Piggy.

weep

I remember him before the drugs. He was so sweet and gentle but, when he started shooting up he became violent. All he'd want to do is get a BJ, get high and eat cheerios butt naked with soy milk.weep

silver_tears
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I remember him before the drugs. He was so sweet and gentle but, when he started shooting up he became violent. All he'd want to do is get a BJ, get high and eat cheerios butt naked with soy milk.weep

Did he touch you with his freakishly long fingers? weep

LethalFemme

He put them all over meh bodeevin

silver_tears
He put them all over meh bodeevin

Before or after the cheerios? vin

Strangelove
Whore much Brenden? eyes BrendAn eyes

Thnx tho....wuz bootyful touching

silver_tears
BrendAn eyes

Thnx tho....wuz bootyful touching

My bad. vin

LethalFemme
Before or after the cheerios? vin

During.vin

silver_tears
During.vin

I hear soy milk is a good lube food. vin

LethalFemme
I hear soy milk is a good lube food. vin

Its true. He had me lube him up make him a bowl of cerealvin

silver_tears
That tramp. vin

LethalFemme
Ms Piggy watched.vin

Eclipso

Whore much Brendan? eyes

I laughing lol

=Tired Hiker=
No Giraffe = Ultimate Noobzorrness

ermmnone

w00t

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
hiker has exactly 33000 posts oh omigawd I passed Hiker

=Tired Hiker=
oh omigawd I passed Hiker

Yeah, well what about thread count? no expression

Strangelove
Yeah, well what about thread count? no expression I'll never touch you, there wink

=Tired Hiker=

His fingers smelled like pork. sick

=Tired Hiker=
I'll never touch you, there wink

That's what she said. embarrasment

Strangelove
That's what she said. embarrasment haha

Self-burn

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by TOH
Too, many, srugs. shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.