Cake or Death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
pretty simple question really (that i heard of eddie izzard!), it is a question that has troubled man kind for all time! it must be answered with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

So, cake or death?

Fearnix
death........Metal rock

SlipknoT
doo boom pst*

Fearnix
SlipknoT your a drummer? confused

SlipknoT
no, why? confused

Fearnix
thats why

SlipknoT
yea, I see your logic

uQifg2WV
logic is overrated

drunk_nazgul
Death. I'm serious. Much less complicated than baking a cake.

Kosta
I'm not ready to die, I'd rather go have my cake, and eat it too.

*Danii*
I make good cakes. . .marble cakes, victoria sponge, cinnamon crumble cake, fairy cakes. . .

Arsenal
I hate cakes

*Danii*
So do i, especially chocolate cake sick , but they are fun to make.

Kosta
Oh my! You hate cake? What is the world coming to? *weep*

Clovie
death is easier

Kosta
Why all the negativity people? erm. Surely youd rather enjoy or EVEN not enjoy a piece of cake than die. For Christ's sake guys, what this infatuation with death?! You only live once.

Df02
im sure if the choice was laid down to u "cake or death" after a while ull have eaten soo much cake u'd rather die than eat any more.

but im not gonna be a crybaby teen angsty person and say death, even tho im soo violently sick atm i feel like i am dead haha! messed

Kosta
Amen!!!!

Kosta
to the angsrty teen part that is! Couldnt agree more.

Kosta

Df02
yea, i was just joking around with the feeling dead bit, im ill but its not the end of the world....some ppl dont seem to realise that sorta thing haha, would rather blow things miles outta proportion and cry for attention about it

Kosta
I figured that laughing out loud But yeah, all that overemotional stuff, really gets to me.

carnival_junkie
mad props to you for knowing the cake or death skit.

"cake or death?

... death. NO. CAKE!"

Jackie Malfoy
D.E.A.T.H!Give me liberty or give me death!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.