I went to see Lamb Of God,ThrowDown and As I Lay Dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
I saw just Lamb Of God,ThrowDown and As I Lay Dying the other day
and it was ****ING AMAZING.

The 5 best things at that gig

1:LOG played Vigil
2:LOG covered Judas Priest's Blood Stained
3:Throw Down covered Sepultura's Roots Bloody Roots
4:I got kicked in the face 7 times in the pitt for throwdown rock
5:Mosh pitt

SlipknoT
I ****ing love Lamb of God, you lucky son of a *****

MornGlory
I got kicked in the chin at a Metallica concert in oct

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

MornGlory
it hurt! cry

when I got kicked i had a huge knot in my chin for a few days -
the concert was cool

SlipknoT
I got kicked in the ribs about 5 times when I went to see HateBreed

MornGlory
o ... well im just a little girl- there were so many big guys there --- i swear they hog the place up

SlipknoT
It's fun

Fearnix
yes

Df02
i split sum1's eyebrow with my foot during Raining blood when i saw Slayer

Fearnix
rock
i split some ones ear once sad
i felt guilty after

Deathblow
I'm so jealous. I'd kill to see AILD sad

Df02
now u know how i feel about u seeing willhaven.....id even kill u to see them sad

Deathblow
You'd kill me? I'm heartbroken cry

They were good, but definitely not good enough to justify denying the world of moi diva
Plus I had to sit through Kittie and Slipknot to see them sneaky2

Df02
ouch, Kittie.... that'd test any1's loyalty to a band.
and im sorry, but Willhaven > you sad

Deathblow
I can't believe you'd choose Willhaven over me, you're so dumped miffed

Funny thing is, I actually went to that show to see Slipknot cos my best friend used to love them, none of us were into Willhaven. We were young and foolish.

Cinemaddiction
Moshing is for meatheads. If I went to a Hatebreed show, I'd probably be sitting as far back as possible, given I could hear the music, which I'd want to enjoy hearing live.

Nothing personal, of course.

SlipknoT
My friend broke his jaw in a pit once, I think it was at a Fear Factory show.

Broken_Johnson
I saw Lamb of God, Fear Factory, Children of Bodom, and Throwdown on Halloween. Now that was and awesome show O.O Though, I thought Throwdown's cover of Roots Bloody Roots didn't do justice to Sepultura...

Mane
thumb up I agree. I don't go to mosh, I go to enjoy the music, but I get as close to the stage as possible without getting in the pit.

loserib
lamb of god is good but im not really into throwdoown and as i lay dieing

Bad Boy
I saw them all at Clwb Ifor Bach! Where did you see them?

SlipknoT
Yea. Lamb of God is awsome

loserib
i saw them all on ozzfest last year

SlipknoT
me too

loserib
hey slipknot did you check out my band yet? if not go here and let me know what you think http://www.myspace.com/nothingbutlosers

Deathblow
Have any of you guys ever been involved in 'the wall of death' thing Lamb Of God used to do at shows? I heard that was really something laughing out loud

SlipknoT
your pretty good. The vocals remind me of Cannibal Corpse. What do you do in the band.

loserib
thank you very much
im the vocalist

SlipknoT
cool, are you guys big around where you live

Darth_Big_Boy
<<< jealous....I missed them when they recently came close.

loserib
not that big yet but our fan base is growing

SnakeEyes
I agree!

.....I mean... Yeah Dudes! I love it when people come up and kick the shit outta me for know reason! that rules... And i crushed this guy's skull one time in the mosh pit...BLOOD EVERYWHERE. It was awesome. After i got my left ear ripped off i tried to aim the geiser of blood shooting out the side of my head at other rockers, trying to blind them! Then, near the end of the concert, I did a stagedive and landed my elbow on this guys balls! He didn't get up after that, but meh, who cares, i had a good time!

^^^^
That was joke btw, no offense to anyone...

SnakeEyes
I think its pretty cool that ur in a band...
I plan on starting one soon. We have our drummer, bassist, and lead guitarist lined up. And I was kinda nominated for vocals/guitar. Do u have any advise for me?

loserib
drink piss its great for the vocal cords lol

no really just sing about what you know and one method i use in writting our music is the music should come before the words and its a good to figure out how what you say is going to sound befor you figure out what you want to say hope that helps

SnakeEyes
thanks dude cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.