have you ever stole before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UNDERTAKER
i have when i was 13

SlipknoT
yea a comic book and a DVD when I worked at hollywood video. And I stole a kids weed once 2 g's.

Fearnix
I have stole a few thing's before

UNDERTAKER
i mugged a guy for his wallet and took 3 hundred bucks from a cash register at kmart

SlipknoT
o yea, I also stole some condoms and eye patches from Wal Mart

MornGlory
yep stole some jolly ranchers once = when I was 10

UNDERTAKER
i stole some brass knuckles from a flea market and also stole some dvds from target.

SlipknoT
How did you rob K mart? and not get caught

UNDERTAKER
i snuk behind the register and opened the register and ran like hell after i took maybe 2 hundred bucks.

SlipknoT
thats awsome

UNDERTAKER
i use to be a sd from chicago. i live in la now so i changed my life

MornGlory
yawn

drunk_nazgul
I stole something earlier today...
I took a CD from someone's locker. And my other 3 friends helped me go through everyone's lockers to find money for food. We got like $3.
sad Conscience... burning...

Clovie
no, never confused does it make me not-normal?

Aqua
i stole when..i think i was 6 messed....it was some stickers kid

dave123
2 things aqua:

nono don't do it again

cry where am I on your sig? cry

eggmayo
I used to steal all the time, just so I had some money.

Arsenal
Stole a binder full of basketball cards from this kid's gym locker.

Myth
YOU SON-OF-A-B!TCH!!! I have a basketball collection and had some very valuable ones stolen from me. It pissed me off more than anything when I was younger. I hope you are happy with yourself. You probably stole some of the kids favorite collectables that meant more to him then you.

Arsenal
At the time me and him weren't on the best terms.

Myth
Death becomes you. evil face

Myth
confused Wait a second. A second ago that said "I'll steal yours chump." I was just messing around. However, I did have valuable cards stolen when I was younger and it really pissed me off. I'll just go on pretending that this kid deserved it unlike me.

Arsenal
You know you deserved it.

shellie
me neither sweetie.... eek! im not normal

Falling4Daniel_
Yes, a piece of gum when I was 3 or 4, toys froms chool when I was 5,food from the lunchline a few times. Nothing major.

Kosta
I've stolen before when i was like 9 years old, but i have this thing about stealing now....i just cant do it......If i was to steal something, it would eat away at my concience. Dunno why, i just have a major thing about taking things without permission. I mean its not borderline psychotic or anything, like stealing a pen from work laughing out loud is no big deal, but when it comes to money......nah....i like to keep well away.

ash23
No, well once i thought a stole a shoe horn when i was three but it was actually free, and anyway don't you mean stolen?

Jackie Malfoy
Never but my boyfriend does.Tell him to stop before he ends up back in jail is inpossible.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.