Spider Man 2 Mistakes [SPOILER WARNING]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Baggins
I found one in the movie, it is that, they mention that it was two years moviewise. And since it has been 2 years, spider man just happened to start going through all this bad stuff with MJ and Doc Ock, what happened in all those 2 years, im sure something wouldhave happened knowing Harry's Father is dead, and spider man killed him

TheFilmProphet
Thats not a mistake wink

BlackC@t
No, through the two year time period things were pretty much the same as in Spider-Man 2, but then things started to get a bit worse. You see, he sought of stopped hanging out with Harry and MJ after the first movie because of his life as Spider-Man, he hung out with them, just not that much.

Back around the first movie he experienced complete freedom as Spider-Man, but then that all started to go away and he begun to hate his life as Spider-Man. Thus, all the stress caused him to loose his powers temporarily.

TheFilmProphet
Exactly

Well put Blackcat.

You saved me the time of typing all that up.

ragesRemorse
I know that power loss thing was just a metaphor, but it was un necessary. I mean really, this tells us that any time parker doesnt want to be spiderman, he can go back to being a normal person, i thought that unto itself was a terrible mistake. that and not changing Peter's conflicts from the original. It was some what redundant, and if i weren't a Spiderman fan, i am sure that i would have liked spidey 2 alot less for not being much of a story.

BlackC@t
Wtf? Could you type that again, just this time put it into english?

What do you mean his power loss was just a metaphor? no it wasn't.

It's not anytime Peter doesn't want to be Spider-Man he can lead a normal life again, why? this is why:

His powers were going either way, even if he stayed being Spider-Man he would have lost them temporarily.

He knows no matter who much he hates being Spider-Man he has to do it, it's his destiny. He's Spider-Man forever. When he gave up Spider-Man and thought his life would be better he was wrong, he was living an impossible dream that was doomed right from the start. But he learned from that, he knew it was foolish and selfish of him to give up powers that weren't his in the first place, they were a gift for the good of everybody.

I perdict that in the third one his life won't be that different, he may be a little happier now that he has MJ, but he still has money problems, his relationship with Harry has taken a drastic turn, and ultimatly him and MJ will be torn apart from each other. But this time he won't give up being Spider-Man, it's something he has to deal with.

bakerboy
the movie itself is a mistake.

TheFilmProphet
Maybe your the mistake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robo-Chocobo
OWNED!!

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

evil face smokin'

Joker1237
I think Parker needed to belive in himself as Spiderman for his powers to work or something.??? Like he needed to be movited or something.

BlackC@t
^Correct.

He needed selfconfidence and a strong focus on what he wanted.

Bakerboy don't start this again roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheFilmProphet
He won't because of what I did to him below evil face

Paola
easy guys.... and keep this on-topic.

TheFilmProphet
Alright, well anyway I don't think that what was mentioned above was a mistake at all.

Now that we know that maybe this thread should be closed.

Paola
true, before it turns into a Man-Spider talk messed

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.