Star Wars Cereal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
When does the Star Wars Cereal come out???

i love that stuff.. with the marshmellow light sabers... yummm

BAILY
Prolly About Apr/May. that is when all the other ROTS promotional stuff is coming out. smile

MornGlory
ok good cant wait

lucasfilm
omg! i dont normally like sugary stuuf like this but i always make an exception for the SW cereal!!!!! it IS kinda expensive though for how muh you get in a box!

Stunrun
nice sig lucasfilmlaughing out loud

BAILY
GOD DO I HAVE A HANKERING FOR SOME STAR WARS OAT CEREAL WITH MARSHMELLOWS!!!! AHHHHHH. 5am Food Hankerings suck. Damn it.

kremzike
I couldn't tell you how fresh it is at this point, but I do still have an unopened box of Episode II cereal. smile

BAILY
Oh. Man the cereal that we got here in Canada for AOTC was horrible. It was called "Episode II Cereal with Clone Trooper Crunch!" It was like those Pebbles cereal but it was Clone Trooper helmets. ahhh! Wasnt the American Cereal the one with Marshmellows??

MornGlory
^^ Yea the American kind is the one with light saber marshmellows- and some other marshmellows shaped stuff-- VERY VERY sugary!!

Its not that expensive- plus you get a toy with it

Episode II the toy in the cereal was a light saber pen- that lit up

im a nerd.. i know happy

eXSBass

lucasfilm
i never got a lightsaber penin my cereal!!!!!

and Krem, i think we must be the only ones with the unopened boxes
one of my friends wanted to pay me 20 bucks though to have 3 bowls of the old stuff. but i didnt want to open it

SomeGuy57
Could someone possibley get some pics of TPM and/or AOTC cereal up?

bilbofett
Google is a wonderful thing:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:tIJsEahG_FwJ:www.bluespheer.com/host/poprocksandcoke/img/8/box1.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:B1hR8-4RZv4J:www.starspacetoys.com/wpe230.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:rd6660qSTgMJ:www.globalserve.net/~sandymac/FranceCerealAnakinFront.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wAlm8SD5XlQJ:tvtoymemories.com/TN_EP_1_cereal.JPG

SomeGuy57
Thanks

MornGlory
those are all from Episode II --

I want to know about Episode III Star Wars Cereal!

fudge
y is it here in australia we hva no star wars cereal? cry WE NEVA GET ANYTHING GOOD

MornGlory
we have Shrek Cereal out now... its sort of cool

fudge
U HAVE SHREK CEREAL??? cry DAMN AUSTRALIA. NUTHING GOOD.

kremzike
And, Lucasfilm, I too did not get a lightsaber pen with any of mine!

I was just thinking. The Episode 3 cereal may be different than the Episode 2 cereal. Ep2 was made by General Mills. The prototypes for Ep3 Cereal i've seen online are from Kellogs. Man... i'm so tempted to open that box now! I'm remembering more about it now. It was like Kix with marshmallows. That's so awesome! I must resist!

forumcrew
i have the collecters edition episode 1 cereal still wrapped up

LandoSpeeder
^^^^^^ Probably doesn't taste good anymore. In fact, it probably hasn't tasted good for a few years.

Morning_Glory
I am still waiting for the Star Wars cereal cry

cant wait!

dew4man
omg i must have that cereal, the shrek has a little.. shrekky taste..

Stunrun
i still have an ice lolly wrapper from TPM lol embarrasment cant seem to get rid of it

ARC Trooper 117
*Has horrible memory of C-3PO's Cereal*
*Shudders*

lucasfilm
to ease your cravings, get some lucky charms an write "STAR WARS" ON IT

ARC Trooper 117
About those C-3POs:
To quote Anthony Daniels, (C-3PO): "I have this dark museum of memories....Like C-3POs-the commercials were great, the cereal was...interesting."

bilbofett
I still have like 10 of those Lightsaber pens that came with the AOTC cereal!!!! Wonder what willl be in the ROTS cereal? LOLOL!!!!

Sith Master X
Me too. lol

Sadako of Girth
LOL @ Lucasfilm... big grin

Still got this TPM Heinz pasta shapes-in-Tomato-sauce can with hologramitic Darth Maul on the cover of it from 1999....

musashi_sw
I like star wars cereal!

dew4man
lol..ok..thats a little obsessive. Well, i still love my "star wars" obiwan action figure

Julie
I am pretty sure I ate it while it was out but I don't think I'm obsessed with getting SW cereal

bilbofett
i was just trying to get all the sabers!!! I gave the cereal to my kids!!! hehehehe

cylob49
Did the US not get the mini bronze coloured plastic busts with TPM cereal that we got in the uk?

bilbofett
Dont remember that one....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.