Tekken 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
what do you think of the trailers,screenshots and rumors ??

ChickinMeat
i never realised it was comming out! i used to be alright at tekken 3, but then im just complete crud at beat'em'up games!

graphics dont seem to be too much of a step up from the last one, but then i dont remember the last one too well!

she must be cold v

Fearnix
the graphic's are ****ing great 10/10

ChickinMeat
wonder what the framerates like?

Fearnix
the basic pal framerate

Magee
Graphics are the same, just like Tekken 4 and tag. They should stop making Tekken games, their all the same.

SaTsuJiN
graphics are the same junk from last tekken (which would be 4)

2 was the best.. then they took the pokemon approach.. release 1 new monster/character and call it a new game.. :sigh:

Demooni
The graphics are very similar to T4, but Namco's new physics motor is incredible. On a treasure lair-type level the coins on the ground scatter as you touch them. Reminds me of the Havoc-motor.

As an old Tekken-fan, it's a must-buy.

Magee
Yes i am a Tekken fan. Ever since the first Tekken for the ps1. But i realised that all they r doing is adding a few new characters and make it so you can kick coins blink There is nothing spectacular about Tekken 5 just like Tekken 4 or even Tag.

dark1365
I know...Soul Calibur was a way better game. Tekken.....I just feel that it's inferior.

platformskater
One thing I still find interesting about the newer Tekken games is that they've started developing the stories a bit more which I think is awesome. But then again, as you've all said, they're basically introducing a new character and calling it a new game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.