Jedi Death....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torcus
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ONLY OBI-WAN AND YODA SURVIVES.
BUT WHO KILL OTHER JEDIS???
I KNOW THAT SIDIOUS KILL MACE-WINDU. AND THE OTHERS....???

MACE..............SIDIOUS
KI-ADI.............???????? mad
PLO-KOON........???????? mad
SAESSE............???????? mad
ADI-GALIA........???????? mad
LUMINARA.........???????? mad

ANOTHER QUESTION, WHAT HAPPENED WITH YARAEL POOF???

eXSBass
The others?

The Galactic Empire.

NoMeN
Everybody knows that only obi-wand and Yoda survive.
But who kills the other jedis?
I know that sidious kills Mace. what about the others?

Another question. What happend with Yarael Poof?

----------------------------------------------------------------

please, dont write in CAPS.
And how do you know that sidious kills mace?
not all jedis will be killed in ROTS. i guess most of them will be killed by clonetroopers.

torcus
IN THE TEASER, MACE FIGTH, WITH SOMEBODY HAS A RED LIGHTSABER.COUNT DOOKU DIES, AT THE BEGINING OF THE FILM, AND ANAKIN TAKES RED LIGTHSABER WHEN HE BECOME DARTH VADER.THEN THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT HAVE RED LIGTHSABER.SIDIOUS.

torcus
SORRY. i forgot the caps.

Morridini
Isn't Anakin going to kill Mace? Not Sidious.

NoMeN
torcus, sorry but you are wrong. it has been confirmed that anakin will use a red and a blue lightsaber along the whole movie.

kanis
alien In a new hope obi-wan said to luke that vader helped to track down the jedi and also kill them, but the other jedi may have been killed by an older boba fett in retaliation for his father's death by windu.

NoMeN
and about mace killing sidious... Joshua Griffin quoted this:

The old man was left crumpled to his knees.

"I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end," he said. "Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender."

JG

by reading that we realize that anankin HAS to kill mace. because sidious apparently cannot

NoMeN
kanis, thats pure speculation. and sounds pretty much like EU stuff. :-/

Batman316
or Sidious manipulating Anakin into protecting him by killing Mace

NoMeN
exactly!

PVS
it would be nice to see SOMEONE lay the smackdown on palps.
and mace does have a reputation for being very powerful, as anakin puts his power over yoda, when he says obi is wise as yoda and as powerful as windu.

would be nice to see at least one jedi NOT get their ass handed to them by the sith. even in the case of obiwan, i forsee that even though he wins, the majority of the duel will consist of anakin wiping the floor with him.

jango fatt
They're all killed by the clone troopers.

Morridini
Not all I think. I find it hard to believe that Ben and Yoda are the only Jedis alive at ANH. It just doesn't make sense, someone else should have survived.

jango fatt
Certainly.

Ushgarak
It's only stated that the Empire did it, with Vader's help, so nothing specific is needed here.

Darth Subjekt
"When gone am i, the last ofthe Jedi will you be".....

Darth Subjekt
Oh btw, if some droids can kill a bunch of Jedi, im sure a lot more clones of the best bounty hunter ever can kill the rest...especially with the help of Vader.

bilbofett
Who kills them? Ummmm, who DOESN'T?

Vader, Anakin before the suit, Grevious, clone troopers, etc.....

SomeGuy57
Dont you think its funny how Sidious dies by be thrown down that place on the death star? All the other Jedi and sith die while fighting and they make it look good while all Sidious did was get thrown over a grate by Darth Vader who is really weak and near death.

bilbofett
Well the guy is damn old.....that does tend to make a difference

Oh that and being hurled into the main power source of a mega structure might contribute as well

Jedi Priestess
Just a little me thinks....

Clai Keboa
Where's it been confirmed he will use a red 'saber??????

bilbofett
Confirmed...no.

Highly reputable source..yes

(BTW< please dont make me quote the source, there is a HUGE thread on this at TFN)

Darth Subjekt
well the fact that the poster in the theaters shows him with a red lightsaber might be a little foreshadowing. why else would it show that?

bilbofett
Well, the poster is probably for publicity purposes, but Josh & others have said he will use a red saber but that the duel with Obi is Blue on Blue. The Dooku fight seems the most likely spot for the red saber, seeing as how he takes Dooku's from him (again per JG).

Ushgarak
As if the clones are remotely as good as Jango! They are based on his genetic template, NOT just copies of him!

But yes, the Jedi are all dead save Ben and Yoda, and that is the end of the matter.

Darth Subjekt
um yea....they have the potential. They have te ability to learn and think in battle, whereas a droid just does what its programmed to do. Had Jango trained them, and if they all had the same equipment then yes they could be as good.

If not then how do you explain Boba?...hes a clone too, just like the rest, only hes not docile like the others.

Ushgarak
No, because he wasn't programmed to be.

The Clonetroopers are trained as soliders. They are nowhere near as good, individually, as Jango was. That should be rather obvious. The limit of their ability is the level of training given to them. We also have no reason to think that Jango would be as good a trainer as warrior! Very few people are.

In the end, Jango is a uniquely talented personality. Clonetroopers are just foot soliders. If they kill Jedi, it would be by vast numbers alone, not Jango-level skill.

PVS
promotional material means nothing.
anakin had a red lightsaber in the ep2 poster, and none in the film.

Jedi Priestess
I do believe its been reported that Anakin uses both a blue and a red saber to decapitate Dooku. Very cool yes

Darth Subjekt
Ok Ush, you didnt answer about Boba. Jango taught him up until he got killed. And are you saying that the clonetroopers are not better than the battle droids? My whole point was that they are, reguardless if theyre as good as Jango, theyre still better than droids. And if a droid can can a Jedi, than a clone could too, especially if they ARE better and greater in numbers.

ctsketch
a single droid cannot beat a jedi, only an overwhelming amount of droids

.:Space Opera:.
" In a new hope obi-wan said to luke that vader helped to track down the jedi and also kill them, but the other jedi may have been killed by an older boba fett in retaliation for his father's death by windu."

there will be no boba in the movie, itll ruin everything!

so if ani uses dookus lightsaber in the film, that would mean that he kills him after the duel with obiwan because why would he randomly go back to blue after recieving the lightsaber of a very powerful sith? wouldnt he want to show it off? he might use it to kill the jedi in the temple...that would be cool.... but still that would mean that dooku lives untill the end of the film. unless, when mace confronts sidious and ani shows up and kills mace, sidious could give him a new red saber instead of dookus which he probably only uses to cut off his head if it happens in the beginning.

Darth Subjekt
No, Dooku dies with in the first 15-20 min of the film. Are there two red lightsabers against Mace in the trailer? If so then i dont know. If only one then its Palps'. When he kills Dooku, i think hes still a Jedi and not yet on the darkside, so he wouldnt have the mentality of keeping a trophy of a kill. But thats just my opinion.

eleveninches
the guy that mace windu is fighting is using a red saber. this could be anikan

obviously....

bilbofett
Why would Ani go back to a blue saber? Because he's not a sith....yet.
The fight with Dooku happens in the first 20 minutes or so and thats where he takes Dooku's saber. Then he goes back to Coruscant a Jedi Hero. Still a Jedi, hence no red saber. Maybe he stashed it under the bed at Padme's place? lol

And presumably the red saber seen in the Mace scene belongs to Palps/Sids...

that makes sense bilb. he wouldnt want the red saber hangin out when he goes back to coruscant, it might end up being a small sub-plot of him trying to keep the red saber hidden

schill142
Presumably yes, and that makes the most sense.

But... how about some speculation!!!-

In the first movie we see Anakin tinkering in the junk shop, creating, repairing, modifing, etc. In the second film, we see him fixing items at the the moisture farm as well as back at the junk shop. What will we see in Episode III? Well, we "know" he uses his light saber and presumably one of Dooku's own to decapitate the Sith Lord; could that explain where he get's the red saber from? Could we see him tinkering with his saber and Dooku's saber so he could pull off the red blade? I doubt this will happen, but I do think it would be nice for continuity purposes.

...maybe he damages it and wants it for a suvanier (spelling?) so he fixes it so that its presentable, and whilst in the midst of fixing, he soon learns that he enjoys the color red...

prob. not.

bilbofett
I definitely think we will see Anakin 'tinkering' and 'fixing' things in this movie. It's been a running theme, one that I'm betting ties into the story in more ways than one. Which will make it necessary in ROTS.

Delfedd
that reminds me of a flash cartoon called stick wars. Check it out.

musashi_sw
prob. not.

Arsenal
That would be awesome. He likes the red crystal but he doesn't like the curved handle so he switches his blue crystal with it.

Bob-Zombie
Maybe after sidious presents anakin with a red saber after training him

Jedi-Knight 8k2
My thought

MACE..............SIDIOUSeek!
KI-ADI.............CLONES
PLO-KOON........CLONES
SAESSE............SIDIOUS (confirmed by new images)
ADI-GALIA........CLONES
LUMINARA.........CLONES

I think from the script Luminara is not seen bieng killed

Red Superfly
Right, it's pretty clear how many people haven't actually seen A New Hope, you know, the very first Star Wars movie ever released?

He loses his blue lightsaber during the fight with Obi-Wan for crying out loud - because that is the one Luke recieves in A New Hope!

His red lightsaber is a brand new, completely different lightsaber. He maybe uses Dooku's crytsal, but that's about it.

Darth_Nefarus
I have no doubt a large majority of Jedi are wiped out by clone troopers. (Council members especially) But as we all know once Mech Vader regains his strength he uses all of his abilites and resources to track down every Jedi there is and destroy them. I remember reading in a Star Wars insider a few years ago, it talked about how Vader killed more Jedi personally than anyone.

Earlier, someone posted how they couldn't believe it was only Obi-Wan and Yoda left. I can, I mean Vader's hate/power is not to be questioned or messed with. Episode 3 will prove that, especially in the temple scene.

Arsenal
I was just saying it would be cool if it did happen but it's clear it didn't

Sith Master X
At this point it looks like Sidious is the one who gives Anakin a red saber after he kills Mace. From there, Anakin holds both his blue saber and the red.

::SS::

Grievous_90210
stop it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.