No EPIII virtual editon at TFN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
why is it that for episode 3 there is no virtual edition??

Naredhel
What?

NoMeN
i have no idea!! Virtual Edition was one of the coolest features of TFN ever!!!

JKozzy
What is Virtual Edition? blink

Xam
its all the episode 3 scenes like fan art ish well its hard to explain lol

BAILY
Really good fan made pics depicting scenes from the movie. This feature was awesome back before AOTC came out.

Good question why TFN doesnt have it anymore. But the answer lies in the fact that TFN has gone down the crapper since AOTC came out. They have been sucking rotten eggs with ROTS spoilers IMHO. And the JC Forums..... Dont get me started on them....

NoMeN
yeah.... TFN sucks now.... im sure they (Joshua Griffin) have much Episode 3 stuff. But they cant show us, cause GL is watching em sad

BAILY
All I want from that Josh Griffin character is for him to leak out the publicity shot of Palpatine and Anakin backtoback with lightsabers ignited.

NoMeN
yeah me too. big grin

POOTtheMONK
There is a site that's doing that for RotS, but I can't remember the link. I'll post it here if I can find it.

EDIT: I remember. http://beforethemagic.com/thumbnailtour.html

NoMeN
nm, you just edited your post wink

BAILY
That site has been our Virtual Selects for ROTS.

Xam
nice i see that im not the only one who enjoyed the virtual edition cool

tlbauerle
Virtual Edition was the best place for Ep I spoilers back in 1998, but when TFrickin'N took it over for Ep II...it sucked. The guy that started it was from Sweden, I think...He bailed out nearly four years ago...maybe more.

moonwalker741
TF.N sucks so bad now, they dont even update there epIII fanart thread any more.....its so gay

JKozzy
All I see on TFN is "The teaser trailer was shown in Germany! ...in Italy! ...in Iraq!" News that nobody cares about.... and then some.

BAILY
Hey JKozzy, you forgot the article about the ROTS teaser trailer being shown to the expedition team in Antarctica and also to the astronauts on the International Space Station. lol. Honestly I am with ya on the whole TFN deal there JKozzy. Like who really gives a sh** about news on TFN? Hey TFN here is a headline for ya "Report Some Real Star Wars News For Once."

laughing laughing

Boris
Yeah TFN sucks, KMC is the place to be stick out tongue

BAILY
You said it Boris. You da man. big grin Best forum on the net!!

POOTtheMONK
... and yet all KMC has not gotten its hands on an original piece of information. All it does is post stuff from TFN or MF.com. big grin

BAILY
But when TFN gives us something to post, we do. Most of the time, there articles are junk. So what if the trailer is being transmitted throughout the galaxy, with the intent to make "aliens" question the origins of the transmission? I dont mind MF.com. But for ROTS news, there are few news sources out there. And I have found info not posted on any of these sites. So some info here is original from a certain POV.

Xam
NO WE ARE THE BEST!!!

Jedi Priestess
actually alot of tfn people drag stuff from MF to TFN and tfn people take to MF as well, so dont be throwing rocks when you live in a glass house yourself. yes We are all pretty much at LFL's mercy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.