When I'm Horny, I like to . . . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
What do you like to do when you are horny? Keep it clean.

I like to have sex. smile Or I like to enjoy a nudie magazine if I can't get sex! roll eyes (sarcastic)

LeAtHerRFace
Yay... im the 1st one hea. I guess I'll have to agree with you.

AliasNeo15
yes yup

Sir Bob III
i never get horny

i have no hornyness

make your jokes LAUGH FUUCKERS FOR I WILL KILL YOU

AliasNeo15
no expression

Myth
I MASTURBATE!!!!!!! When I'm in a relationship (w/love), I have sex. But as of during my current single situation, masturbation is the answer to all of lifes problems.

Sir Bob III
laugh

DeNiro
*scared*
Hey check this out When u are horny try this think about like a sex situation or what not then go to sleep this can only happen when ur really tired then ull most likly have a sex dream that is very realistic try it it sounds werid but this is a werid thread so

AliasNeo15
yup

Tired Hiker
Whoa, I just noticed your avi changes!!! cooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOooOOOL!!!!!!!! yes

Tex
Like TH said, keep it clean! nono

Tired Hiker
Yeah, then you wake up with Freddy Kruger in your bed, and that can put a damper to things right quick. yes

Tired Hiker
That wiggly finger is sexxy!!!! smile

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? you dont get horny?!

shaber
I prefer Sir Bob's sig smile It is a slight turn on

AliasNeo15
i knowWhat the f**k?

lil bitchiness
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
LiL` are you a Virgin?

shaber
I am smile

DeNiro
it was funny there is this kid i really like on this golf league for like 10-14 year olds wer ei give lessons. and this one kid whos really cool think he is a 8th grader but someone told me he was caughte jerking off in the bathroom of school after that i couldnt look at this kid without laughing laughing out loud

shaber
When I was thirteen one of my peers did that in the showers!

Tex
Underage sexual references, closed.

Sorry TH.

Dont act so surprised. stick out tongue

You should go tarnish my virgin thread so it gets closed too! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.