Why do people do this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xShecklerx
There is a girl in my school named Sarah. She has high social power..highscool and middle scool...this is her disturbing demented story..:

One day i was in my tech room, and she came up to me and said "Megan...i have a secret.." I followed her to a empty table.." You know Phil..?" I said yeah! He was one dude i had met and thought was cool.."He tried to rape me yesterday!!"

Now STOP! This isnt about Phil, its about SARAH! Read on please.

Three thoughts raced into my head:
1. Third time she was raped this year...
2. Bull
3.LIAR!! mad

She looked so fake, i wanted to kill her! She told me not to tell anyone..(Of course SHE DID...) and i was like w/e.

I didnt tell anyone, but everyone knew! Everyone was coming up to her like Sarah! OH SARAH! I hope your okay SARAH! I hate Sarah!

She says she gets raped, but who would rape a 12 year old girl who looks like a rat? I dont know! She does drugs to...just had to add that. Now, she also says she has 3 kids in her custody legally. She loooves to insult my intelligence. She also goes out with a nasty drug doing drunk crack filled 15 year old. She told her best friend in the world she was pregnant, and i wondered how she would pull it off..she admitted she was lieying. She said her other best friend had herpes. And her most recent thing is:
"I was at home, and i heard some dudes outside, so i went to the balcony, and hit my toe. I fell down the steps head first. I called my mom but passed out on the phone. I woke up and saw some guys foot over my face. My whole bone on my neck was bruised, so i couldnt move. They attacked me and then smashed my head with a hammer. They left and i called the cops. I passed down on the phone with them and they came and got me. I was in a comma at the hospital, and then i made them let me out."
and this was all in less then 6 hours, she came to the school yard after school with this bull. Sorry to unload on you all, but people do really act like Sarah, so i have learned.

UNDERTAKER
maybe shes craving for attention?

Frosty Beverage
On drugs at 12.... shocking

Raven Guardia
dude I know a girl like that at school her name is angel. she lyed all the time. your friend sarah might have a Psychological disorder, its called being a chronic liar. Its when people can not help but tell lies all the time.

SlipknoT
when i started....her story is complete bull shit

Frosty Beverage
^i dont understand what you're saying...

SlipknoT

SlipknoT
how about now FB?

Frosty Beverage
well, actually, yes. blink

Raven Guardia
slip are you saying you started drugs at 12 ?

yerssot
in the words of the comic-book guy in The Simpsons:

"Worst Lie EVER"

laughing out loud
are you even sure she does drugs or is that a story of hers too

SlipknoT
well i smoked weed first when I was 12

xShecklerx
She is craving for attention. And I thought she was alright at first..but maan was i wrong. Not only that...my friend Livi, who is her ex best friend, was coaxed to do drugs by Sarah. Now shes addictedfurious

xShecklerx
Ohhh, to answere yerssot's question...i have seen her after school smoking with Livi, and Livi never lies, and she says that wasnt any 'ordinary' gas station cigerette, so it was pretty obvious.

Raven Guardia
sarah obiouvsly has mental issues. and probably emotional ones too.

slip, you did quite...I hope.

Frosty Beverage
Perha[ps she's demonically possessed?

rajah kalantiaw
attentionwhore

xShecklerx
lol i hope your talking about Sarah...

Raven Guardia
Oooooo xShecklerx, next time she tells you this just let her know you know shes a liar. say something like " I know your lying. really what do you get out of this?"

xShecklerx
When she says something else, im going to flick her off in front of all her friends and since they are all pot heads, im gonna run like mad screaming "SARAHS A LIAR!"
(This is what i will look like as i run-->youpi)

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud.... she will most likely say "I'm not a liar" which will be a lie laughing

yerssot
you mean she just does weed? that's not a biggie at all

xShecklerx
iono what they do, but they do drugs, and that is a biggie, especially if your only 12.

(Lmao Raven Gaurdiahysterical)

SlipknoT
not really

xShecklerx
And the bad thing for her is...:
She has such a repitation, with good and bad things, that even if she came clean, and didnt lie do drugs or anything else, she would still be treated the same.

Raven Guardia
laughing

rajah kalantiaw
shove a muffin down her throat and hope for asphyxiation to come early.

Frosty Beverage
Since I just escaped from the insane asylum, I mean...the happy house...

I'll make out the plans to murder this 12 year old.

Frosty Beverage
kidding.^

(about the murder part no expression)

xShecklerx
Im glad i am nothing like Sarah. (And she also says that im afraid of her, and im like, "Dude, now i KNOW your a liar, because if you charged at me with a knife i would burst out in laughter"wink That made her mad.

All in all, she needs helpsmilie

xShecklerx
Lol, i just came from the Happy House to!death

Raven Guardia
yeah, I'm up for the muffin part.

SlipknoT
Just embarrass her really bad and hopefully she'll commit suicide

Frosty Beverage
why not stuff An entire cake down her throat? swank

SlipknoT
Cake is good though

xShecklerx
YAY! But she likes cake...how about we smother her with spinage..?

Frosty Beverage
no, it's too healthy. Besides, we don't wanna be that mean to her.

Raven Guardia
slip, suicide is never good no she just needs a reality slap.

Frosty Beverage
A HARD reality slap.

xShecklerx
Ok, we'll use the cake. But Spinage is always a good plan B.

Frosty Beverage
or a fish slap. fish

xShecklerx
More like a reality beating. (HEY..maybe we should use a hammer!..lol)

SlipknoT
it's good if the person should or wants to

Frosty Beverage
should? there is never a "should".

When they want to, they pray. angel_not

rajah kalantiaw
cake is good.

Frosty Beverage
swank

cake is beyond good.

xShecklerx
No one 'should' commit suicide. Some people just need to admit they are idiots and get on with there life. If Sarah admitted she wasan idiot, well, she wouldnt be lieing for once.laughing

rajah kalantiaw
indeed. you can tag me anywhere if you say there'll be cake when we get there. even if you say maybe, i'll still tag along. cake is that good droolio

Frosty Beverage
laughing

no expression

xShecklerx
huh...?bored

rajah kalantiaw
wha blink

xShecklerx
That was random lol.

xShecklerx
Its to late, my brain is slowing down.

Frosty Beverage
come to my bday partay and ill bring my sister... covered in cake

rajah kalantiaw
ummm blink

confused

xShecklerx
Im about to start a thread with a less depressing plot guysclown

rajah kalantiaw
this thread is not depressing. it just makes us hate your "friend"

xShecklerx
ew. You would do that to your sister..? what a bad sibling you are...lol.chair

Frosty Beverage
no. no expression

I wasn't reffering to me as the one enjoying the cake covered on her body, i was reffering to rajah

rajah kalantiaw
you are a good friend thumb up

Frosty Beverage
yeah, all i do is give...

But that's just me... happy

xShecklerx
I know what you meant.

Frosty Beverage
you should have... huh

xShecklerx
We are getting way off-topic here. Sarah is a B*tch. and i hate her. And now that you have heard her story, well, go not lie and dont do drugs lol.

Frosty Beverage
ok.

so about my sister....

rajah kalantiaw
yeah... so...

Frosty Beverage
shifty

well...uh...

rajah kalantiaw
ummmmm dontknow

Frosty Beverage
how's your day been going...?

rajah kalantiaw
slow. i need some drugs. then i'll lie to people and tell them i'm pregnant... by a 15 year old crack pimp with herpes.

Frosty Beverage
ok, good luck with that.

rajah kalantiaw
thanks. but nuff baout me. how was you siste-- i mean day?

Frosty Beverage
hahaha. It was fun. swank

rajah kalantiaw
cool. did you eat cake?

xShecklerx
hehaheha.

But her bf doesnt have herpes. She said her best friend did...lol..i dont know who cares though...besudes that friends friend, and that friend, and those friends friends, and the friends of those friends, and their friends....pile

xShecklerx
I ate cheescake.

Frosty Beverage
If you mean that in a sick sexual way about my sister than no.

Otherwise, yes.

rajah kalantiaw
oooohhhhhhh droolio cheese and cake droolio

both at the same time droolio

rajah kalantiaw
no, i didn't mean in a sick way. i just figured cake is so good, it could make your day funner thumb up

Frosty Beverage
well then yes, it was double chocolate fudge!

AT THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!!

it was cheesecake

i would'ave liked to cover our waitress in cake, yanno what im sayin'?

*nudges rajah*

rajah kalantiaw
naughty what's a waitress good for if she's not covered in cake? droolio

SlipknoT
I wish I had cheesecake

Frosty Beverage
not to be disrespectul ladies...but nuthin!!!

rajah kalantiaw
exactly. so do your waitress a favor, everybody... slather them in cake. two guys can only do so much...

Frosty Beverage
"so much" can be alot at times yes

BackFire
hopefully one day she really will get raped so that she will realize that joking and lying about being raped is a serious problem that could get a lot of people in trouble.

Frosty Beverage
^ i whole-heartably agree, but that was mean. no expression

SlipknoT
or she dies.....

Frosty Beverage
yeah that too...

rajah kalantiaw
we do what we can naughty

Frosty Beverage
lets change the subject to science! nerd

rajah kalantiaw
okay thumb up

Frosty Beverage
Yesterday i had the privelage to observe a rare specimen
It was a female of the human species and it brought a intrigguing feeling into my cranial orb!

How was your 12 hour sunlight period? nerd

I went too far on that one...

xShecklerx
BackFire is so right. I know love him/her....lol.

It is odd that yall are talking about slathering waitresses in cake and then eating it off her body in a thread that a straight girl made...lol. Yall are unnesecary.sick

xShecklerx
Dear god.

Frosty Beverage
wink

Jackie Malfoy
Even through she may be lieing to get attention she should not be using rape for that.Since that is a very painful thing to happen to someone.Abuse is one thing that people should be joking around with.
Anyway it is possible that a twelve years old is useing drugs since my boyfriend use them at that age.He is clean now by the way.JM

Frosty Beverage
ok, thanks jm.that was really nice of you to say that.fb

rajah kalantiaw
unecessary? i beg to differ. the blood sugar level needs to be maintained. the body then transform the sugar into much needed calories for the body to funtion. the vital organs, i.e heart, lungs, intestines, liver, stomach, needs 2000 calories just to function at a resting rate.

so.... yeah. cake, good thumb up cake on waitress, even better thumb up thumb up

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks frosty!JM

xShecklerx
yeah i agree 100%. So do alot of people. I find it scary that some people think the exact opposite of thatshock

Frosty Beverage
shock

rajah kalantiaw
i'm lost again. errrr- cake? waitress? confused

xShecklerx
Rajah...sugar is never good on people. Maybe they have not got a shower in like 27 months!

Frosty Beverage
oh but the dirt adds taste...naughty...jk.

rajah kalantiaw
but we both know you're not kidding...

Frosty Beverage
wallbash

doodles.

rajah kalantiaw
you think sugar is that shit you find in fruits, veggies and all that sh!t you put in your starbucks coffee? anything you eat has sugar. pasta, rice, french fries. nothing is sugar free...

Frosty Beverage
'cept for those mean girls...yuckie!

rajah kalantiaw
but the mean girls are bad for you. not that that will stop me from having one now and then...

Frosty Beverage
naughty and mean si a big difference rajah...

rajah kalantiaw
yeah. but they can be naughty and mean at the same time, right? right? naughty

Frosty Beverage
well i guess spanking is mean... swank

rajah kalantiaw
if done right. whip2

rajah kalantiaw
are we all caked out?

xShecklerx
you all is crazy.

rajah kalantiaw
i like the way you said that. all gangsta redneck-like thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.